1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

~-« Draco's Portfolio: Here Be Art »-~

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by DracoFeathers, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    ~Welcome to My Art Lair~!
    Here you can find, while not all of my art, my most recent or favorite pieces from what I had posted in my gallery (RIP LV Gallery). I accept constructive criticisms, but please be aware some of these images my be older. Please ask before giving any right off ;D Much appreciated~
    Portfolio Rules Apply!
    Right now I am not taking any requests and/or trades. I will make an announcement when they are open. Hopefully I will be opening a shop soon~! <3
    With that out of the way, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy~! I'd love to get some feedback comments or a post like as well. I like any comment posts given ;D
    Disclaimer and Copyright:
    This artwork was 100% drawn by me so is © to me, DracoFeathers. Pokémon is © to Nintendo. You may not claim, use or redistribute any of these images without my direct permission.
    FOR FULL DESCRIPTIONS ABOUT IMAGES, PLEASE GO VISIT THEIR ORIGINAL PAGES ON MY DEVIANTART.
    2014 and Earlier
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

***NEW***

Non-Pokémon Art:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***NEW***
    [​IMG]

Photography:

These I will be giving direct links to their pages on DeviantART for full quality and sizes. If you are a member there I would MUCH appreciate a comment there! I almost never get comments on my photography, which is what I'm trying to build up right now. ~<3 Full gallery can be found here: http://dracofeathers.deviantart.com/gallery/45459357/Photography

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Noctis, Ryan, Synthesia and 3 others like this.
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Your art is so good! I love that Flygon one! Can't wait to see more!

DracoFeathers likes this.
  3. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I really like that one too, thanks 83 I always have fun drawing dragons, since they're my favorites. Been in a huge drawing mood lately too, so I should be cranking out more art to post here soon! Hope you tune in~ x3

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really love your art! The lines are very clean and have a somewhat interesting realism to it. Really would love to see more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Thanks, glad you enjoy them~! I used to have a slightly more cartoony style when I drew Pokémon, but I actually found it harder than keeping to a more realistic style since its what I usually go with so I eventually returned and developed it more. I have many more that I still need to edit and put together that I recently finished and scanned, so hopefully I'll be able to get those up soon! 83

6. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I really like your style, it's a nice mix of realism and cartoon, and the way you portray different Pokémon is fantastic! Have you ever thought of buying inking pens? I'm sure your drawings would look great with smooth pen lines, as well, since you're so good at drawing with just a pencil. Keep up the great work!

7. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Your art has a uniqueness to it Draco! I love it. It's really animated and even just being pencil drawings doesn't lack to give it impact. Your drawings are so cleeean on paper too. TvT Keep it up Draco!

8. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I used to ink my drawings, and don't know why I stopped to be honest. Sometimes I still do but not nearly as much as before. I don't have specific art ink pens since usually I just just regular ones lol. If you have any suggestions on a brand or two I'd definitely appreciate it.

Also thank you for the nice comments! Much appreciated that you enjoy the pictures 83

They don't always look clean LOL. I tend to edit lines in PS before I post them. The last 3 haven't been edited yet, but once I do I'll replace them with the cleaner versions.

I shall keep it up! I've got a somewhat of a big project that I'm working on with Mewtwo that I hope to have up soon, as well as other things. x3

9. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Do I even need to say which one I like the best? I don't think so. The Vulpix you drew was honestly one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! <3

Everything you've drawn is just so gosh-darned good... I'll be sure to keep check of this! :D

10. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Detail and shading is what I love about your drawings. Its really fantastic, I hope to see more from you (:

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Your art is really good! It seems to have a lot of personality and a specific, recognisable style to it. Good work!

12. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I've added some non-Pokémon art, and will add more in spurts. Figured might as well start posting more than just Pokémon here. Hope you enjoy! As always, comments are always appreciated and welcomed~!

13. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Oh man, I love your art Draco! I'm so glad you drew Bidoof-- he needs more love! Your lines are so nice && neat. . It's aesthetically pleasing! Do you have names for the Pokémon you draw?

14. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Thank you~! 8D Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by how fun Bidoof was to draw xD It helped me not hate it as much. Oh and believe me they're not always that neat, I do a lot of editing before posting LOL. I don't have names for the random Pokémon that I draw, but I do have some Pokémon OCs that once I redraw them I'll be putting up as well. Unless you mean the Fakemon, which they do have their own names, haha. I should probably put links next to the pictures that go to each one's page on dA...

15. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    That's some really nice photography. I used to take pictures all the time, but I haven't really in a long time. You should post more in the future if you have them. :)

16. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    @[member="Prosecutor"] - Thanks~! I probably will if I get any good enough photographs. I still have tons to go through on my laptop so I'm bound to get a few more edited and posted soon.

17. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I love your Vulpix! It's so adorable! Your drawing style is magnificent!

18. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    @[member="Galahad"] Late reply sorry! Thanks a bunch for the comment! I had fun with that one haha~

UPDATE: Posted a new drawing under my non-Pokémon section of the main post! 8D Please check it out, and I'd love comments, as usual.

19. Aironic

Aironic PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Not to be rude or anything is 83 a face it kind of looks like one.
    And I love your artwork!! nice job i love the arceus one!

20. DracoFeathers

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    @[member="Duosion"] - It's okay, it's not rude. And yes, it's a face! I tend to use it a lot lol. And thank you~! I appreciate the comment, and that you like them! I had tons of fun with the Arceus one. I plan on doing similar pics of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina soon! 83

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.