1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

~-« Draco's Portfolio: Here Be Art »-~

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by DracoFeathers, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Oh, wow - surprised I haven't seen this before. Your art is fantastic, great job.

2. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I really love your artwork! Your drawings have the neatest lines, and a lot of them look really amazing! I can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into your work. Keep it up!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    @[member="Satix"] - Thank you! Glad to hear you like it~! 83

@[member="Synerjee"] - It an be a pain sometimes, haha, but I always try to make even my sketches look nice. Thanks, I shall!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,687.2
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    your art is really good, what do you use to draw usually?

5. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I've always preferred traditional media, particularly simple pencil and paper haha. Then sometimes I'll ink the lines before scanning it into my computer, editing in some program like PhotoShop Elements, and posting to my dA and then here. It's a bit of a process but the end results are usually worth it. Anyone can draw, it just takes patience and the desire to continue improving. 83

And thank you for commenting, I appreciate it greatly! x3

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~​

*EDIT 7/31/15* - New piece added under Non-Pokémon! A request someone had over on dA. If you like the anime Bleach, you might like it. While I'm not a big fan of it anymore, it still came out pretty well! 83

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.