1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

¿Por que?, Hello There

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by giggilygoose, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giggilygoose

giggilygoose Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi guys, I'm a new member here. I love HGSS & XY the best. Oh, and am always trying different challenges, though I seldom have the patience to see them through. :( Fun fact: I am a Mega Audino at heart. What kind of 'Mon are ya'all?

2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,957.3
    Hey there! Welcome to LV! I thoroughly enjoyed HG/SS and X/Y, because of all of the new content that each of those games had. I feel like in my heart, I'm a Pokémon like Sunkern or something, since I'm a lonely sad man :(. On that happy note, I'd like to direct you to some different areas of Lake Valor! We have an area where we are speculating about the upcoming games: Sun & Moon. If you'd like to chat about them, that's why we have that section! See ya around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    You might be a little confused on why P-o-k-e-m-o-n changed to Digimon, but that's because we have word filters for April Fools set up.
    That doesn't mean we shouldn't welcome you though!
    What kind of challenges do you do? Are they irl challenges or they more in-game type?
    My favorite Pokémon is Togekiss, so I totally get the Pokémon at heart thing.
    Anyhow, I hope you have a fantastic time here! See you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Hello there :D welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll have a great time despite the current events going on today xD and as you might be able to tell from my username I like fighting types, I dont have a specific one but yeah I'm a fighting type at heart I guess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.