1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

φ Thërimiir: Age of Sword φ (Always accepting!)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by GlaceonSilver, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    "Cast the forge and cast the blade, for the blade may just be your only ally."

Welcome to Thërimiir, a land vast as it is diverse. Within this expansive continent of snow covered peaks and deep rolling plains live many diverse races. Here you will find elves, dwarves and races of many other types, all living in an age of old where the sword is your greatest ally. In the present day and age, peace reigns free upon the land, and all is well. However, as we all know, where evil can take root, it surely will.

An evil force has begun to rise in the mountains of Daberus to the high north of Thërimiir. The evil is that of the dark orcs, a monstrous breed of orc created by necromancers for the sole purpose of brutal murder, ruthless assassination and full fledged warfare. The High necromancers of Daberus are creating an army in hopes of taking over the whole of Thërimiir. Evil races of all kinds answer to the High necromancers, from goblins to trolls. Within time, the army of darkness will have strength enough to overthrow even the great kingdom of Palnano, the capital of Thërimiir.

Word of this plan made it's way out to the great kingdoms of Thërimiir, and a council of all races was called to meet, for a discussion of what should be done about the dark power. However, the council was not able to cooperate, and each kingdom simply decided it best to prepare for an attack individually, and not strike together as one. Many individuals did not agree to this plan. As such, those who wish to end the war before it starts have gathered to discuss their plan of action against the High necromancers and their army of orcs. You are one of the many at this gathering, prepared to fight for the continent of Thërimiir.

Rules
    1. All roleplay and forum rules apply here, of course!
    2. Please no godmodding, power playing, or anything of that sort. It ruins the fun for others.
    3. Please no one liners. They have no real value and make story progression very difficult. Try to write at least a paragraph per post.
    4. Killing characters is allowed, but don't do so without permission of the owner.
    5. Romance is allowed, but please keep it PG.
    6. You are allowed to swear, but please don't overdo it.
    7. Feel free to ask me questions! I love helping out any way I can! If you have a question, ask in the discussion/sign up thread or via PM.
    8. When talking out of character, please specify by using double brackets (( )).
    9. I'm going to put a limit of 2 characters per person right now, but I may make this limit higher later.
    10. Any forms posted here will not be accepted. They must go in the application thread.
    11. This roleplay will work on a three strikes and you're out system. If you break the rules 3 times, you'll have to leave the roleplay.
    12. Put the word Sword in the "other" section of your form to prove you read these.

Map
    [​IMG]

Character Form
    This information can be found on the Sign Up/Discussion thread here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    ((Alright, first post is ready to roll!))

Cythriel put down her drink as a body rolled across the bar table. Turning around, she quickly threw a punch into the drunk man behind her. Delivering 2 more quick jabs to his face and chest, she ended with a kick dropped on his head. As the man crumpled to the ground, Cythriel finished her drink and smiled as she watched the chaos in the bar unfold. She had always loved a good bar fight. As much as she wanted to stick around and enjoy the show, Cythriel had work to do. As she strode through the wade of people throwing punches, she mulled over the many things in here head. It was shocking to see the sights that she had seen on the mountains, and they were not to be taken lightly. After making her way through the throng of drunks, Cythriel grabbed her gear off the floor where she'd left it and made her way out the rickety old building, stepping out into the dark and stormy night. The rain had just hit it's peak, and it didn't show any signs of stopping.

Cythriel's meeting had been arranged to take place in another tavern down the road, one far more obscure and out of they way. It was necessary precaution in her mind, due to the fact that she had seen the operation at work, and that she was already a wanted criminal. Plus, the bar she had just been in was full of guzzlers who didn't have anything better to do with their lives but drink booze. As the rainy night's droplets ran down the side of her worn hood, Cythriel approached the shady and rundown tavern. The ramshackle door squeaked when opened, and the floors were no better. It was one of the most decrepit places that Cythriel had ever set foot in, but that didn't matter.

As Cythriel sat down at the table in the corner, she laid down her pack on the floor next to the chair. As she did so, the signature creaking of that old door could be heard upstairs, followed by a general loudness and footsteps. As Cythriel had expected, the people had begun to trickle in. There were stout Dwarves, Argonians, a few Dragonborn, and many more. The turnout had been rather large, and she hadn't been expecting so many to show up at the meeting. "This ought to be good..." Cythriel thought to herself.

3. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Diablo walked into the street,"Hmph...Puny little runts!" Diablo smiled viciously. Diablo had been called here by some elf called Cythrial,Diablo walked into the bar and sat down on the corner table. He scanned around for the elf but he couldn't see it,when he found her he was about to get up and greet her but as he stood up someone came up to him and punched him in the face.Now...Diablo doesn't often go into fits of rage...Oh wait,yes he does! Diablo got out his axe and showed it to the man who had punched him,"You know I came in here calmly,I wasn't looking to kill someone again,I don't need any more WANTED signs up,you know! BUt when a common fighter like you tries to hurt a man like me,I don't have a choice!" Diablo pointed to a wall and it showed a poster with WANTED: Diablo Bouc on it. Diablo took one look at the man and then cut the man's stomach,leaving a gaping rip through the middle. As the man fell to the ground Diablo ordered his drink,drank it and then smashed it on the dead man's head,"I told you not to mess with me!". Diablo headed for Cythrial,"Hi...Diablo Bouc at your service!" he sat down in front of her,"So why am I here?" Diablo sat down with his feet on the table.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Ethan walked in with his hood up, not making eye contact with anyone. When he got a few strange looks, he "said" Look away. For your safety. Frightened at the telepathy, many briskly looked away. When one didn't, he made his staff flame, and that scared him away. He got to the table where he was called to, and sat down. He removed his hood, and nodded to the group.

5. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Diablo Bouc,you are?" Diablo put out his hand to the new member."Cythrial why have you called us here,please tell us quickly. I can leave right now! I have things to do and people to kill. I may be a warlord but I'm still one heck of an assassin!" Diablo sighed,he had an offer from one of his clients to actually kill Cythrial,but Diablo had declined it because he had already been told to go to the bar.

6. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    Cythriel snickered when the human, who had announced himself to be Diablo, mentioned that he was an assassin. Apparently he hadn't heard the stories about her. "Well, seeing as you two appear to be the only 2 who are actually interested in what I summoned you all here for," Cythriel said while taking a quick glance at all the idiots in the tavern, "I suppose I'll tell you. I was up north not 4 days ago, on an assassination, when I saw something I wasn't expecting. It was the high necromancers, and they were breeding an army." She pasued to see how the other two were taking her story. She went on. "If you don't wish to join me in stopping them, that's your decision." She pulled out her whip and started to twirl it around absentmindedly.

7. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Hmm...",Diablo was wondering,necromancers..."I'm in! When do we start?" Diablo was kind of happy now.Finally a good quest! Diablo looked at Ethan then Cythrial,"One question,I don't think we can take this on by ourselves.We'll need some horses to help us too! You got any?" Diablo asked.

8. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Ethan nodded to Cythrial in response. He often tried not to use his psychic gem too much, as it could drain his energy, so he only used it for messages he could not display with gestures. He motioned to them, and brought them outside to where his horse was. the horse's white and gold armor matched Ethan's robe. He hopped on, and waited for the other two to find a horse.

9. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    "Ah... yes. Horses..... Umm... about that...." Cythriel tried to think of a way to respond to that. "Well..... We don't exactly have any. I had planned to get some when we got here. It'll take us just a minute."

Cythriel came back a few minutes later with a pair of horses. "This should do the trick" She said. Just then, angry shouts could be heard from the front of the building. "And that would be the farmer I just stole these guys from. C'mon, we need to go." Cythriel exclaimed while mounting the horse.

10. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "This one suits me!" said Diablo as the rest of them went outside to get a horse,"A Red Bay with a white cross on his head! Four white socks,this is the horse for me!" Diablo hopped onto the horse and patted it's head.Diablo looked at the sky,it was getting dark,"We should probably head out now,right?",Diablo waited for Cythrial's approval.

11. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    With a quick nod to Diablo, Cythriel began to ride off. The rain was going stronger than ever, and it soaked her to the bone. Cythriel had decided that the best course of action would be to ride to the old necromancers fort for any information. She had figured that they might be able to find out more about necromancers there. It would be a long journey however, and they would need to rest at fort stonefell first.

After a night of riding, the three adventurers decided to take a short rest in the woods halfway between Palnano and Fort Stonefell. Cythriel had set up a simple makeshift shelter while the other 2 had gone out collecting firewood and food. They had a very well deserved break in the woods, and soon after, they began their journey once again.

After a long journey by day, the setting sun brought along with it the forlorn call of twighlight. Night would soon be upon our adventurers, who were just now arriving at the outer wall of Fort Stonefell, a protected city in the middle of the forest clearing. Cythriel knew that getting in would be no easy task, as she was a wanted criminal. It was necessary though, as they had gone through their food supply, and travelling in the desert would be no easy task. As she and the others crouched behind some bushes, she turned to the other two. "Do either of you have any idea how we're going to get in there?"

12. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Ethan shrugged. He walked to a relatively unguarded area of the wall, and used a fire blast, but to no prevail. He created a fiery battering ram which seemed to shake the wall a bit. Finally, he created a flaming rhinoceros which made a hole big enough to fit through. He sat down, extremely tired, to catch his breath for a moment. Finally he got up and looked at Cythrial, awaiting orders.

13. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    As Ethan used his powers,Diablo thought about their supply of food,"I can get us some food if you want me to...My axe can cut down trees,giving us logs for a fire and berries for food. I guess we shouldn't dewll on that now anyway. So boss what do we do now?" Diablo got out his axe and thought,please tell me I get to kill them!

14. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    "The main thing we'll need is food and water. We'll be travelling through the desert for a while, so if there's anything else you think you'll need, grab it. If someone questions one of you, knock them out and hide the body. We meet back here in an hour." Cythriel then pulled a forged steel arrow out of her quiver. This arrow was a special one. The end of it had a loop in the back. Grabbing the rope she kept in her quiver, she tied a quick knot in the loop, and shot the arrow with pinpoint precision, so it lodged itself in the wall of a nearby guard tower above the walls. Grabbing hold of the rope, Cythriel began to climb.

Upon reaching the top, Cythriel ducked out of sight quickly as a guard passed her by. When the guard had his back turned, Cythriel quickly brought a kick down on his shoulder, and he slumped to the ground. Cythriel took the arrow out of the wall and put it back in her quiver along with the rope. She observed the town, looking for anywhere that may be a place to get some food.

It took about 30 minutes, but Cythriel managed to find an old storage building full of food, water and supplies. Stocking up as much as she could, Cythriel walked out the building, her overflowing pack slowing her down. She found the hole that they had created earlier after awhile, where she proceeded to wait for the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.