1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

❄Ask GlaceonSilver❄

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by GlaceonSilver, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    This is my Q&A thread! Feel free to ask me about whatever you want, just nothing too weird please! I hope I can get to know all of you a little better this way ^_^
    Ask away!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    What kind of rp do you like to do?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    When did you first begin to become interested in Pokémon?

4. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    I enjoy many types of roleplays, but I prefer survival-esque ones, things like the hunger games and such. I'm also really big on fantasy roleplays and stories, so I'm certainly looking forward to this World of Eda thing I keep seeing :)

I began playing when I was 10 years old, starting with Pokémon mystery dungeon: red rescue team. I started playing the main series about 6 months after. Sadly, I don't really play anymore, due to the lack of a 3ds, but I hope to change that by the end of the month!

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do you like the country that you are from?

6. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    Of course! I live in the wonderful land of Canada, where the winters never end, hockey is like a religion and maple syrup is drunk straight out of the bottle. Jokes aside, Canada is probably one of the nicest places to live in the entire world, so I'm pretty satisfied.

Fun fact: I actually do drink maple syrup out of the bottle sometimes. I know it's unhealthy. Don't judge.

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What is your favorite season?

8. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    What, in your opinion, was the best RP you've ever done?

9. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    What makes you the very best, like no one ever was?

Have a favorite food cuisine?

10. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    I love spring, mainly because it's nice to warm up after a long winter. Another reason is that my hair starts to turn red-ish again, so people stop saying I look like Justin Bieber ;-;

In terms of the most fun I've had doing one, I really enjoyed my very first RP, which was on Pokestadium this past summer. It was about a corrupt government hunting people down on this remote island, and we had to survive. It was a great experience that really gained my interest in roleplays. As for the best roleplay I've been in quality wise, I would say the fantasy one I hosted back on Pokestadium as well. I worked really hard on every little aspect for about a month, and the results were fantastic. I'm actually re-hosting it here if you're interested.

The fact that catching them is my real test, and training them is my cause.

I love everything canadian, honestly. Gotta love my country's food. I also like dutch food alot, mainly because it's ok to put chocolate sprinkles on your toast for breakfast in the netherlands.

11. Ritzy

Ritzy Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    What is your favorite flavor of pinapple? Personally mine is vanilla. But I'm quite interested in your opinion.

12. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    I'm more of a peanut person myself, but vanilla is good too.

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    How would you feel if they made a golden statue of you in your home town?

14. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    What's your favorite food?

15. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    How do you feel about Glaceon's shiny form?

16. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    Honestly, I'd probably tear it down during the night, and sell it for money. I'd really rather not be famous, it's just a pain and total intrusion of your life.

I really like waffles. Alot. I eat waffles almost every day, and it never gets boring.

I definetly prefer it over normal glaceon. It just seems more..... Idk, icy? They're both very well designed, but I think the colors and brightness in shiny glaceon just makes the Pokémon look a little better.

17. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    What's your second favorite Eeveelution?

18. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What do you like most about Glaceon?

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi there Glaceon. n~n

What would you say has been the most stressful time in your life?

What eeveelution type would you like to see next?

20. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    I really like Leafeon. It may not be very strong or anything, but I really like it's design.

My favourite part about Glaceon is the awesome setup I have on mine in Heartgold. I also like how the design is kept simple and elegant, just what I expect from an ice type.

The most stressful time of my life... wasn't too long ago actually. I was depressed for awhile, for reasons I'd really rather not say.

As for an eveelution, I'd really like to see either a rock type, ghost type or fighting type, the last one because I think it would be funny to see gamefreak try to design it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.