1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

✧~Get the Mythical Pokémon Diancie starting this Friday~✧

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Lord Vain, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    That's right, my fellow Valorians! The time has come for anyone who has either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire Version and a stable Wi-Fi connection to have the chance to get their hands on this adorable gem of a Pokémon.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eT8OodJdQ4[/media]

Having previously only been obtainable through Gamestop in the US and other stores in Europe for X and Y Versions, starting this Friday, July 24th, you will be able to use your Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games to receive a Diancie via Mystery Gift if you live in the US or Europe. This Diancie shall be available from July 24th to July 27th and will be level 50 with the moves Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam and Protect. Now, with that all said, are any of you excited to get a Diancie for you collection if you were unable to get one of the previously distributed ones? Do you perhaps already have one but know somebody who you could give this other one to? Share any and all comments you may have below. Personally, I already have one myself and as such the Diancie I shall receive will become a gift to my one best friend as he doesn't have a Diancie of his own and only owns a copy of Y Version at the moment, but I still figured that I ought to share this wonderful news with you all and shall also give word to a few of my friends outside of the Lake.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    This looks pretty awesome! I already received mine too, so it's not exactly something I'd say is top priority for me, but it's a nifty idea on the part of GF to release this for those who couldn't get it beforehand. I might keep it as a gift for one friend or another, or just keep it and be all lik"I got two Diancies boiii!"

Joking of course XD but seriously, this looks pretty cool!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I got myself Two already, one from a code and the other from a Japanese friend who got it at the movie thing, so I will have three, but this will be nice for people who did not get one yet :)

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm glad to hear this. I like Diancie a lot despite gravitating toward the tougher-looking mons. Here I was about to make a wild trade online to get one. Good news for me, now I just have to remember.

5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I already have two myself, but this is an awesome event for those who were unable to get it before!

and since im a greedy lil peep i'll get this one too

6. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Oh, how lovely. I already have several Diancie though, so I will probably be passing on this.

7. PlatoXaiver

PlatoXaiver What did he forget? What did he remember?

PokéPoints:
    ₽68.2
    >Wasn't able to get Diance through Gamestop because he doesn't live near one.
    >Doesn't have OR/AS because he doesn't want them

I'm gonna go cry in a corner.

8. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Awww, well that's no fun, it does remind me though...if you really want a Diancie, I actually just recently found out that I actually had two of the X and Y ones that I moved over to my copy of Alpha Sapphire after sorting through my PC boxes, due to not having really played this game much in so long I guess I completely forgot about it. lol Yeah, but I'll still be able to give the one I get on Friday to my one best friend regardless, so if you'd like it I can help a fellow Pokémon lover out--the Pokémon Professor in me demands it! o,o Ahem, just shoot me a message about it if you want, figured I'd throw it out there. :b

9. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I'll try my best to get Diancie this time around, as Gamestop isn't the closest thing around~

10. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    Woah! Glad I saw this now. I hope it's not too late.

Edit: Wooha! Got it.

11. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    The owner of this topic has requested that it be archived, now that the event is over. On his behalf, thank you for participating in this topic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.