1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

☆~Legendary Question List

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ☆~L-A~☆, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☆~L-A~☆

☆~L-A~☆ 「空白」

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    ~☆~ You wander around the lake in seach of threads. You happen to find a new Question and Answer thread, but the place looks dusty. They must not have been bothered to clean the place up first before setting up a Q&A thread, you thought to yourself. Out of curiosity, you walk inside.

As you walk in, you see a glowing entity at the corner, holding a 3DS console. You wonder why that entity is glowing, and what it is doing on the console.

"Oh hi there," the entity says as he stood up. "Sorry, I was busy playing at the Battle Spot. My name is ☆~L-A~☆! Please feel at home~" as soon as the sentence was finished, he quickly got rid of the dust and sanitised the room.

You see a questionaire on the desk, and decided to fill it out for ☆~L-A~☆ to answer after his Battle Spot game.
    ~☆~

(Was that too dramatic of an intro? XD)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is your username based on?

Have you ever visited Los Angeles before?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ☆~L-A~☆

☆~L-A~☆ 「空白」

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    ~ I actually have a really ridiculous story on my username. It all started on a website called Pokémon Deludge (Now called Deludge RPG) and I thought to myself, "Oh. I'm addicted to legendary Pokémon. I'll call myself legendary_addict!"

From there, my username stayed as legendary_addict. ☆~L-A~☆ is the short version, also because most my friends on here and some other places call me LA or Legend for short.

Some people go like, "Oh hi crack_addict" which is why I preffer being called as LA. I didn't like being called a druggie so yeah.

~ I actually haven't visited Los Angeles before. I really want to though! (Also, you aren't the first one who said that to me hahaha)

4. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    What is your first Pokémon game? First starter? Who is your current favorite Pokémon? Favorite type?

5. ☆~L-A~☆

☆~L-A~☆ 「空白」

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    My first Pokémon game was actually Ruby, which I got when I was...I believe 7. That's the reason I love Gen 3 so much <3

My first starter used to be Mudkip because I found him cuter than Torchic and Treecko at the time.

My current Favourite Pokémon is still Meloetta. Mega Loppuny is reaching so high up, but can't reach higher than Meloetta. I like it because of its design, and overall Power. I thought it was an original idea to make a signer a Pokémon. Battle wise it can be very menacing. With the right set, you can kill anyone. I usually Run a Mixed Set, with 128 Att and SpAtt and Max speed, with Life Orb. That set still hasn't failed me once, and continues to be my Monotype Team's Ace Pokémon.

My favoirite type is actually a tie between Fairy and Normal. I really like fairy types because of Sylveon, Mawile and Azumarill. Those three Pokémon severely changed the metagame and I like it. Gets rid of Outrage which is nice. I like normal because of Meloetta, Lopunny and Porygon2. Also, it's probably because I really like Underrated Types like Normal and Poison xD

6. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    How starry is the night sky?
    How often do you see stars?

7. ☆~L-A~☆

☆~L-A~☆ 「空白」

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I honestly don't know because I have short-sighted eyes. I see some still, but they're sort of faded.

I see some stars every night because here at home it isn't too well lit. So I guess very often.

8. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is your favourite food of all time?

Have you ever caught two shinies back to back before?

9. ☆~L-A~☆

☆~L-A~☆ 「空白」

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Me favourite food is a massive tie against Pizza and KFC Chicken. I just cannot decide between those two. Of coirse if you consider Nutella as food, then it's ranked up no. 1.

I actually haven't caught two shinies back to back, but that would be really great though! I wish that happens to me sometime xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.