1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

☆~ The Showdown Replay Stack

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by ☆~L-A~☆, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☆~L-A~☆

☆~L-A~☆ 「空白」

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    So I figured that since there are quite a good chunk of people who like competitive battling, I thought of creating a thread where you can share Pokémon Showdown battle replays.

Monotype Messups are massive, but I still survived

I found this really close, and stupid at the same time. You'll find out why I found it stupid because I messed up so badly on one turn.

A Bee's sting hurts a lot

That replay made me like Mega Beedrill a lot. Or maybe it was just the low ladder people. I honestly have no clue.

The Three Musketeers plus one finisher

I wanted a 6-0 but I couldn't help it, if I switched out I wouldda gotten wrecked badly. So, greediness is bad people. Don't ever be greedy.

So, all you competitive battling users, please feel free to post your Battle Replays on here!

(Replay Stack will be updated as soon as I check on the thread)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Topic already exists. http://lakevalor.net/topic/2909-pokemon-showdown-battles/

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.