1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

【東方】Touhou Arrangement: Necrofantasia (Music Box)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 8-Bit-Eevee, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    After (insert period of time here) of work, I'm finally done with my arrangement of Yukari's theme (Necrofantasia) from the game Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom.

Here's the original song, by ZUN:
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=195XntreoMc[/media]

And here's the remix, by me:
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpbeLiJaD9k[/media]

I tried to go for a sort of nostalgic, reminiscent, almost childish feeling. The tempo is slowed down, and naturally, instrumentation is altered too. After all, that's what makes it a remix!

Anyway, did it work? I think it did, but I'm very biased, since it's my own work XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really like it considering it really brought the tone of the song into a more innocent kind of light which I think is really adorable in a way. I can't wait to hear more of your work if you continue!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Topic creator asked to take topic down

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.