1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TV / Movies “Christmas Movies”

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Morgaine, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It is first Christmas day and I am watching Die hard 2 with the folks. Earlier we watched Sissi, Die Junge Kaiserin. And I know that Home alone is also playing on another channel atm.

What are movies that return every year around Christmas on your tv?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    A Christmas Story is the big one in my family. We were watching it while we opened presents this year lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Ugh don't even get me started on this xD I hate how it's basically the same movies every year. Like I've seen Home Alone and the Polar Express like three times already, I don't need to see them again

4. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Well we don't have cable, but we do watch the same movies over and over most years. The claymation ones, of course (like Rudolph), the Grinch, and Charlie Brown Christmas are all givens. This year we watched Home Alone and A Christmas Story too. I've seen the latter before, but it was everyone's first time watching the former all the way through.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Too bad that new ones don’t really get made.

6. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I've seen quite a few recent Christmas movies. The problem is, I think, that they're all by small companies with small actors and they go nowhere (the movies, that is, not necessarily the people). That, or they're just really bad.

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Labyrinth! It's not a Christmas movie contents wise but I always watched it around Christmas time with the family so it's kind of a tradition at this point. Same with harry potter movies. XD
    I cant really think of any christmassy movies I tend to watch to be honest!

8. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    So my siblings keep badgering the heck out of me to watch the Santa Clause. I've had the script burned into my brain at this point.

9. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The classics for my family are A Christmas Story and the Charlie Brown special :)

10. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    For me, it’s also Charlie Brown, but also Polar Express, Elf, White Christmas, and... more. We watch a lot of Christmas movies.

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    We watch A Christmas Story a lot. My mom used to insist on watching The Little Drummer Boy every year and I never liked that movie. The only Christmas movies I really like are the old stop-motion animated ones, like with Rudolph and Jack Frost.

12. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Really cheesy but I love, "I'll Be Home for Christmas." Has some absolute hilarious lines.