1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

★ Empire of Angels ★ [1x1]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Froslass, May 28, 2017.

1. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [1x1] with Atlas

Continuation of an RP that's been running for over a year now, moving to this platform for convenience.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  2. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    Characters:
    Stella
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Reckless
    Lvl: 54

Seraphina

Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Blaze
    Lvl: 36

Maxine

Nature: Naughty
    Lvl: 47

Kamaria
    Nature:
    Ability:
    Lvl: 63

Lotus

Nature: ???
    Ability: ???
    Lvl: ???

Artwork:
    [​IMG]
    Misc:
    [​IMG]

#2 May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  3. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Xeno

Level: 65
    Ability: Steadfast
    Move set:
    Dragon pulse
    Thunder punch
    Blaze kick
    Heal Pulse
    Aura sphere
    Stone edge
    Poison jab
    Water pulse

Lunar
    [​IMG]
    Level: 31
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Inner focus
    Move set:
    Swift
    Dig
    Shadow ball
    Wish
    Psychic
    Iron tail
    Confuse ray
    Foul play

Asteria
    [​IMG]
    Level: 41
    Ability: Gale wings
    Move set:
    Brave bird
    Flare blitz
    Bulk up
    Roost
    Heat wave
    Solar beam
    Steel wing
    Aerial ace

Drake
    [​IMG]
    Level: 55
    Ability: Strong jaw
    Move set:
    Fire Fang
    Ice fang
    Dragon claw
    Thunder fang
    Poison fang
    Stone edge
    Earthquake
    Dragon pulse

Aeron
    [​IMG]
    Level: 38
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Volt absorb
    Move set:
    Thunder wave
    Dig
    Thunder bolt
    Thunder
    Shadow ball
    Wish
    Iron tail
    Rain dance

Lily

Level: 63
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Move set:
    Sunny day
    Leaf blade
    Iron tail
    Aerial ace
    Synthesis
    Heal bell
    Hidden power/rock
    Sleep powder

Faranth
    [​IMG]
    Level: 80
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move set:
    Draco meteor
    Flamethrower
    Fire blast
    Zen headbutt
    Hydro pump
    Thunder fang
    Earthquake
    Dragon pulse

Shadow
    [​IMG]
    Level: 65
    Ability: Moxie
    Move set:
    Foul play
    Iron tail
    Ice fang
    Fire fang
    Thunder fang
    Sucker punch
    Play rough
    Dark pulse

Lucius
    [​IMG]
    Level: 61
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Pixilate
    Move set:
    Hyper voice
    Hyper beam
    Dig
    Wish
    Calm mind
    Heal bell
    Psyshock
    Draining kiss

Styx
    [​IMG]
    Level: 78
    Nature: Rash
    Ability: Flash fire
    Move set:
    Fire blast
    Dark pulse
    Hidden power/water
    Flamethrower
    Heat wave
    Solar beam
    Retaliate
    Will-o-wisp

Orpheus
    [​IMG]
    Level: 77
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Move set:
    Perish song
    Shadow ball
    Hypnosis
    Sludge wave
    Destiny bond
    Thunderbolt
    Focus blast
    Nightmare

Freyr
    [​IMG]
    Level: 72
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Solar power
    Move set:
    Flamethrower
    Heat wave
    Sunny day
    Dragon pulse
    Solar beam
    Earthquake
    Steel wing
    Dragon dance

Autumn

Level:???
    Nature:???
    Ability:???
    Moveset:???

#3 May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  4. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#4 May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  5. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Aeron: *He shook his head and let out a loose halfhearted laugh* "I'm fine, I thought you had something important to discuss with me" *he quickened his pace, not particularly a talker when it came to his issues as he typically didn't want to bother anyone* "So what do you think it will be like living here in Sinnoh? I've never traveled outside of the region before so this is something entirely new" *he changed the subject, a stony expression adorning his face as he tried to not reveal too much of his innermost thoughts which now were filled with thoughts about /Her/ as Maxine had refreshed his memory. He couldn't quite get over the feeling that they couldn't escape Faranth's claws entirely as he already knew the full extent of her reach and power over many Pokémon*

6. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Maxine: *She cleared her throat, understanding that he had dismissed her comment. She figured that it would take some more time until he was comfortable talking about his internal struggle* [Oh you poor thing...Arceus forbid she comes trudging this way...He needs a break from this torment... ]

7. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Maxine: *She responds cheerfully* "I think Sinnoh will be a new adventure~ Afterall, I moved into the cave shortly after meeting your brother. Clearly I'm not opposed to change~ It can be healing sometimes" *She says as her rump bumps into him*

8. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Lily: *As she trotted through the forest she noticed every small detail around her from slightest change of the breeze to a different species of berry tree. She passed over a patch of pink flowers that marked in her mind a shift in the eco tone around them. The trees began to shift into a darker yet more vibrant and lively green, each one gathering girth in their diameter as their height increased. She grinned and stopped by a tree that had a large blackened gash caused by a lightning strike from a previous storm only days before. Running a paw over it for a moment, checking if the tree was healing well from her treatment of it. She briskly circled the tree before jumping through a thick cluster of bushes and vines that surrounded a clearing filled with blue eyed grass flowers. A huge redwood tree stood in the center of the clearing with a thick wooden staircase that whorled around the trunk of the tree, only disappearing once it reached the bottom of a large wooden platform in the lush green canopy of the tree*

9. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Aeron: *He staggered for a moment from Maxine's rump bump, regaining his balance a short distance away* "yeah, I guess you're right..." *he states in a rather uncharismatic tone. He figured that it wasn't worth it to worry about it at the moment and simply followed after Lily. He dove under the foliage after the other eeveelution, closing his eyes to avoid getting poked in the eye by branches as he travelled through. Upon reaching the other side he was met with the golden glow of the sunlight that was once again overhead. The same sun as before, but he felt something different about the atmosphere around him. Something unexplainable warm; however, it wasn't something that was merely physical. It was as if the aura had shifted entirely. He opened his eyes and felt mesmerized by the sight of the clearing. His mouth agape as he was staring at the humongous redwood tree. He hadn't ever seen a tree that large before, let alone one with large steps that led to a lush, mysterious, canopy full of what he would assume to be treasures and wonders of the world. With it's flower beds in full bloom around the clearing, a sweet, therapeutic aroma only heightened the trees majesty. He couldn't find any more words to describe it other than a simple "Amazing" that was barely able to escape his mouth*

10. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Maxine: *She failed to notice the solemnity in the tone of the Jolteons voice, stopping abruptly as she reached the line of bushes. She looked the bush up an down, creasing her eyebrows and giving an unamused snort. She balked for a moment before resigning to the idea that she would have to attempt to crawl under despite her long neck making it difficult to do so. She awkwardly creeped underneath the foliage, catching branches and other vegetation on her ossicones [much to her frustration], before emerging on the other end with a pitiful huff. She stood up and shook, muttering curses as she used her psychic energy to pick the debris out of her fur before loudly gasping at the massive tree that lie before her. She staggered backwards and craned her neck, her jaw hanging open as she thoroughly scanned every inch of the sight*

11. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Xeno: *He followed quickly behind Maxine, choosing to simply hop over the bushes that hid the clearing from view. Just as Aeron had concluded he could also sense a strong shift in the aura in the surroundings, although his perspective was far more finely tuned than the eeveelution. It's general feeling of warmth was not unfamiliar to him, their adventuring team was named "Team Aura" for a reason, and it was not because of him. However, he couldn't deny the beauty of the Lily's home. Yet he wasn't able to enjoy it as his mind was a flurry of complex thoughts and emotions. His fur furrowed above his eyes as his perplexion continued* "we should find Seraphina as soon as possible" *he muttered solemnly*

12. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Drake: *he stomped through the bushes with his familiar grace, or more so his lack of it as he trampled several of the unfortunate plants beneath his claws. Dodging a brief glare from the forest queen herself {AKA: Lily}, he simply snorted, looking at the tree home with about as much wonder as if he had seen something greater before. This was both of their homes after all, which made it a rather familiar area to him. Similarly, it gave him a feeling of warmth, although it differed greatly from his companions perspective of it*

13. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Lunar: *He grunted with displeasure as he pushed his paws against Maxine's pelt to carefully stabilize himself before he stood up. A mixed sensed of dizziness and throbbing pain still encompassed his brain that caused him to rest his body against Maxine's neck. Frankly, as much as he would have liked to continue resting on his friends back he couldn't due to the heaviness that he felt in his stomach and an unfavorable heat that had risen at his core. If he continued to lay on her back he feared that the pressure on his stomach would cause him to succumb to the nausea. With this, he decided to hop off her back and land rather ungracefully in the grassy clearing. His legs were sprawled out to keep himself from falling over as he shook from his intoxication* "I'm fine" *he said quietly, smiling as sweetly as he could given the circumstances*.

14. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Maxine: *She smiled, craning her neck and using her nose to help stabilize the Umbreon. She nuzzled him before asking* "Sleep well~? You've been out for quite some time now, dear. I was getting worried! Your friend here...she seems very knowledgable! I'm sure she can clear it out of your system for good" *As she spoke, she continued to steal glances of the impressive redwood, wondering to herself if they'd be living inside of the gargantuan tree. Her lofty tree den back in Kanto resembled but a mere molehill in comparison. Her stomach rumbled and she winced as she became painfully aware of the length of time spanning between her last legitimate meal. She hadn't consumed many of the berries, as she witnessed the deleterious effects it had on her comrades*

15. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Lily: *She glared at Drake, having witnessed him destroy one of her plants that hid her domain. However, she decided to let it go as it wasn't in Drake's nature to be subtle. Glancing back at her companions she motioned towards the the base of the stairs before trotting across the clearing and hopping up each step*

16. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Lunar: "I'm sure I'll be fine...just need a night" *he mumbled as he followed slowly after Lily who had already managed to climb halfway up the tree. He shuffled his way up each step with heavy difficulty. Occasionally glancing over the elegant railings made him feel more dizzy. If it weren't for his illness the view would have been amazing as the tree was higher than any other in the forest. It was so tall that he could see the ocean just over the horizon, the waves glowing orange with the sinking sun. The breeze that he had felt towards the base of the tree had grown in strength as he climbed, threatening to knock him off his feet. His head hung low as he stared at his feet, watching his placement to ensure that he didn't stumble and fall down the hard wooden steps. However, his lack of paying attention led to him running straight into Lily as he had not realized that he was at the top of the steps. He gave Lily an apologetic look that was followed by confusion as they stood under a large *closed* wooden hatch*

17. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Maxine: *She patiently followed behind the nauseated Umbreon, carefully placing each hoof on the wooded steps to prevent slipping. Her cerulean blue eyes glimmered as she ogled the sheer beauty of the surrounding flora, even more impressed by the view than the time she had ridden the Tyrantrums snout. As she scanned the horizon, images of her two missing friends came to mind, her eyebrows furrowing as she wondered where they were. Try as she might, she was simply too far away to scan the forest with her psychic abilities for them. She pouted and paused on her ascension on the steps before looking back to the nearby Lucario, searching for answers in his eyes. Surely he could find them, if anyone. She thought of the conversation she had with Aeron earlier that day and hoped that they could build a friendship off of it after this was all blown over.*

18. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Kamaria: *She unfolded her arms, causing her wings to loudly unfold before she winced and slumped over, remembering the painful injury she had received from Maxine's bitch of a tail...she resigned to climbing the stairs like everybody else, muttering to herself in frustration as her tail dragged along the steps, thumping loudly is it hit each step.*
    "Vache stupide ... maintenant je ne peux pas voler ... ça fait mal"

19. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Stella: *She moaned slightly as se pinches open an eye to view the setting sun. She was exhausted and needed to rest
    , despite the absence of Seraphina and Asteria. The fact of the matter was, given her severe injury (from only 2 days ago) and her current state of intoxication, she needed to be the one who was cared for, rather than be the caregiver. This was difficult for her to accept, given her adamant nature and fearsome instinct to nurture. She was selfless to the core and felt useless in her current position as she lie limply atop the Tyrantrum*

20. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Drake: *He slowly made his way up the stairs of the treehouse, each step carefully placed as even with the large surface area designed for heftier Pokémon, his feet still hung off the edge of each step. This was my home yet it already felt different due to his new perspective as a Tyrantrum. The added height making everything appear cramped while alternatively enhancing the brilliant view of the forest below. In my distraction with the view I misplaced my foot on the stair, causing me to stumble forward and begin to fall with all of my weight. I dug my claws into the wood, scoring its surface as I attempted to prevent myself as well as Stella from falling and ultimately tumbling down to the base of the tree. Luckily, I managed to recover myself from falling as I quickly stepped forward, using the grooves in the wood from my claw marks to push myself upwards towards Lily. I then stepped past her without any patience and pushed the hatch open to reveal a hidden clearing within the leaves of the tree. I stepped onto the large wooden platform, it was surrounded by a globe of bright green leaves and held together with lush, thick vines. In the center of the platform was a sizable pile of straw that was meant to be my bed, I could no longer return to my room inside the home of the trunk. There were several large closed doors that appeared in the surface of the trunk, immense enough to where I would be able to poke my head into the first floor area. Each door was decorated with ancient murals featuring legendary Pokémon from every region* "home sweet home" *I happily murmured to myself*