1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

★ Empire of Angels ★ [1x1]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Froslass, May 28, 2017.

1. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Seraphina:
    "..."
    *She blinked her eyes incredulously, not fully realizing the weight of the information she had just been entrusted with. A moment ago she was out in the forest...what was she doing? She wasn't quite sure anymore, but she hadn't expected things to escalate in the way in which they did. She felt as if she had known this Pokémon her whole life and yet had only met her merely an hour or so before. All she knew was that she felt good being around Autumn. She felt a warmth inside her chest as she observed the sigil flickering on her paw, causing her to look down at her own claws and then back at it. She enthusiastically placed her comparatively large hand on Autumn's paw, feeling the a pleasant warmth envelop it as the sigil grew brighter.
    "Of course, Auttie! I won't tell a soul"
    *She embraced the small Leafeon tightly, the affectionate side of Seraphina's nature taking over. She unintentionally picked the Leafeon up during her hug (she's still not used to how big she is now), her facial expression being one of endearment and satisfaction. While nuzzling the Leafeon her stomach growled loudly, reminding her that Autumn had mentioned food previously. *She carefully put Autumn down before meekly asking*
    "H-hey, didn't you say something about getting something to eat?"
    *She looked away sheepishly as she asked, embarrassed by how noisily her stomach had rumbled*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #61 Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  2. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Autumn: *I was surprised when I was suddenly picked up off the ground by the much larger Seraphina. I hadn’t expected my spell to be as effective as it appeared to have been, the charizard being almost completely under my own influence. I didn’t like the power that I had over her, it felt too wrong* “erm, yeah, it’s just beyond that apple tree ahead of us” *I pointed with my muzzle in the direction before pacing towards it. Passing between the bushes and various other forest foliage until I suddenly entered an open clearing. Ahead of us was a small town, from a distance it didn’t appear like much, but from up close I could see that it was quite lively. It was the reason why I enjoyed visiting here. The streets were paved from cobblestone, the buildings made only from natural materials like wood and stone. Colourful lanterns hung over the streets, each with their own murals on them. The air smelled earthy and clear. Pokémon were actively bussling about despite the rain, many of which were heading over the tavern known as “Ponyta’s crossing”. This was the place that I was performing in. Undoubtedly Orion was already there, making friends with everyone who entered. He was a kind Pokémon, very charming with his innocent, almost naive demeanour. My face grew red as I thought about it* “W-well, we’re here Seraphina let’s get inside” *I hurriedly rushed inside, pushing through the doors into the lively tavern. The tavern was quite large, with several raised tables, bar stools, and a large stage that had musical equipment always prepared for guests. I took a moment to look around the dimly lit room, listening to the chattering of excited Pokémon until I both heard and saw Orion. The vaporeon was sitting at one of the circular tables close to the stage in the middle of the room. He was wearing his armour just as I was, though his spotted an emerald in the middle. He turned in my direction, his violet eyes meeting mine. He gave me a friendly smile and wave, I was expected to go on stage soon so I had no time to go and chat with him unfortunetely* “Seraphina, if you don’t mind my...friend...is sitting at that table over there, I’ve gotta go do something so why don’t you go and sit with him, and get some of that food I mentioned earlier, okay?” *I wasn’t sure if Seraphina had followed me in or not but I figured she was close behind me if anything*

#62 Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  3. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Kamaria:

"I do not recall...Oui, it has been quite some time since I've had those adventures"
    *She recalled the missions she completed with the small Eevee, memories of their successes flooding her conscious. She remembered occasionally there being times where Lily had appeared to be upset about something, but as far as she could recollect, it was never discussed. Their relationship at the time was strictly formal and work related; the two rarely shared personal thoughts and feelings with each other. Her curiosity was piqued now, wondering if the Tyrantrum knew something about it that she didn't. Out of all of the group members, she knew the least about Drake, given his generally reserved nature. She continued to munch on her crisps as she felt the Cheri berry taking effect, her golden eyes peering at the Tyrantrum from across the room.*

#63 Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  4. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Seraphina:
    *She shuffled behind the hasty Leafeon, ooing and awwing at the beautiful surroundings. Growing up she rarely had the chance to go to visit such places, and was impressed by the beautiful architecture and glowing lanterns. The haze of Lily's spell made it all the more beautiful as she cheerfully followed closely behind. She entered into the tavern after Lily, admiring the ambient hum of the chatting Pokémon and the social atmosphere. She rarely had been around such a large volume of Pokémon before, causing her to be slightly nervous. She gripped at her tail apprehensively (a habit she's had since she was a wee Charmander) and gave Autumn an affirmative nod before heading toward the Vaporeon that she had pointed out. She gently tapped on his shoulder, her height casting a shady over him before meekly stating*
    "H-hi there! I'm Seraphina. Autumn asked me to come over and hangout with you while she went to go take care of something. Hope I didn't scare you. What's your name?"

#64 Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  5. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Drake: “I see” *I continued to watch Kamaria who now seemed to have locked her gaze solely on me. A sense of awkwardness creeped through me as we both seemingly just stared at one another. I almost wished that Lunar was out here to help liven things up. I certainly wasn’t good at it* “er, you’re from the Kalos region right? What was growing up there like?” *I tried to initiate small talk again, but finally came up with some type of topic that could be more interesting for the both of us*

6. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Orion: *I turned to face the Pokémon that had tapped my shoulder, noticing that she was a large Pokémon just from the shadow that she cast over me. She appeared nervous and uncomfortable, but there was something more that was wrong here. I could sense that she was being tampered with, Autumn must have used a spell on her for some reason* “Hi Seraphina, my names Orion. Nice to meet you” *I smiled ecstatically, my tail involuntarily wagging in response.* “oh, you didn’t scare me at all. Please, why don’t you take a seat, you seem tired” *I gestured with a paw to the chair across the table from me, wanting her to sit down and get comfortable* “So where did Autumn find a charming young lady as yourself? I hope you weren’t getting into any trouble that required a mystery dungeon explorer to rescue you” *I joked around, trying to get her to ease up a bit before I attempted to remove whatever manipulation spell Autumn had placed on her*

7. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Seraphina:
    *She sat in the chair across from the Vaporeon, resting her chin on her hands and she rested her elbows on the table. She was flattered by the compliment, but didn't know how to respond to the comment that followed it*
    "Oh uhm...hmm, y'know I'm not quite sure where I was or why I was there. Somewhere in the woods I guess? I just know that I didn't feel so great then but now I feel pretty good! Err, also, would you mind telling me what a mystery dungeon is? I've only recently heard about them but haven't asked 'cause...well I'm not sure why!"
    (Serious stuff has been going on so of course asking a question like that to the group would be out of place). *Her tone was her usual bubbly self despite being terribly exhausted. She could smell the scent of delicious food wafting around in the air, causing her to clutch her stomach to suppress the sound*
    "Pardon me asking, but how does getting the food here work typically? I can't say I've ever been to a place like this before..."

8. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Orion: *I raised a paw and gestured to a semisage across the room, he was dressed in what would normally be called waiter attire. Upon noticing my request he silently dipped into the a back room, appearing moments later with a plate of food that resembled pasta with various types of dried chopped up berries and sauce. The semisage then made his way to the table and placed the plate of food, before nodding to me and returning to his post* “like that” *I replied curtly before returning to the original question* “well a mystery dungeon is an area in the world that is constantly changing, a strange place that is very dangerous. They’re filled with treasure and powerful Pokémon. Mystery dungeon explorers and rescuers like Autumn and I answer requests to find lost items, apprehend criminals, or rescue Pokémon in mystery dungeons. Perhaps you know Lily, she doesn’t live that far away from here and she’s one of the most well known explorers in this part of the region. Autumn and I are just visiting from Kanto, so we’re a bit better known over there” *I shrugged at the idea, even though I knew that Autumn and I were a bit more than better known around both this region and the Kanto region.

#68 Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  9. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Xeno: *The sudden increase in energy that I received from Maxine was more than enough to give me the strength to find Seraphina. As my aura spread I quickly became aware of a multitude of auras around us, many of which I ignored as I could tell it wasn’t hers. I thought she would be alone and made sure to check any single Pokémon that were close enough in aura to Seraphina, but none of them were the right one. As I continued searching a sudden shift drew my attention, a large gathering of Pokémon within some kind of town. I focused on it, picking out individual Pokémon until I finally felt a sense of familiarity. I breathed out a sigh of relief as I had found Seraphina and knew that she was safe* “She’s in a town just south of here” *I was glad to know that she was safe as I had heard the rain start falling. I wouldn’t have known what to do if she wasn’t under shelter, I feared that I would have been too late. I turned in the direction of the tavern and started padding towards it, as I did so I turned to Maxine and softly said* “Thank you”

10. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Seraphina:
    "Ohhh wow, that looks yummy..."
    *She said, marveling at the speed in which the delicious looking food appeared on the table. She nodded with a dumbfounded expression on her face, her tired mind struggling to absorb so much of this new information all at once.*
    "W-wow, that's so interesting. Never knew such a thing existed. I overheard my friends chatting about that once..."
    *She trailed off at the end of her sentence, her eyes seeming to focus on something in the distance before she finally piped up*
    "Oh, Lily? I just met her...Kanto? Hey that's where I'm from! I've only been here in Sinnoh for a short time..."
    *Her hazy mind prevented her from sharing too many details, as it was just too difficult to think under the spell. She nodded politely at the Vaporeon before digging in to the plate of pasta, scarfing it down as quickly as she could. Seraphina never really had the greatest manners and at this point, who could blame her? She hasn't had a good meal for nearly two days now, the last one (drunk berries) being the cause of this whole mess*

11. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Maxine:
    "Ah, great news~ Now now, let's hurry along and find her. I'm missing out on my beauty sleep and so is she!"
    *She said in a subdued tone before letting out a teary eyed yawn. She followed behind Xeno, eyeing him up and down. She couldn't help but take a moment to admire his physique before trotting along to catch up with him. Her tail was drooping in between her legs with half lidded eyes (though it never sleeps), a good measure of how sleepy Maxine felt currently.

12. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Kamaria: "Vot? You wish to know of my home, Kalos? Zere are not enough words to describe it, mon ami. For one, once you 'ave tried food from Kalos, everyzing else? It is trash."
    *She chuckled to herself, memories of her tender youth flooding her conscious. Things were so different back then, so much more innocent and care free. Before she knew of the evils of the world, before she had become so involved. The enticing scents that wafted down the bustling streets, the mutual air of camaraderie. The music, the scenery, the lights, the romance, the atmosphere. Indeed, there were no words she could feasibly use to describe her adoration to her home land of Kalos to the Tyrantrum. Instead, she wished to know more about him. She hadn't spoken much to him since getting caught up with these Pokémon, but yet has been admiring him from afar this entire time. Truth be told, in her years of experience and travel (and trust me, she's been everywhere), she has never seen a Pokémon quite like him. That is, one that was still breathing. She has learned much about Pokémon history in her travels and holds much forbidden knowledge, having heard of the underground experiments being used to reanimate Pokémon fossils, but had yet to hear of any success stories. It impressed her how calm everyone seemed to be around such a massive prehistoric beast, as if to were a normal occurrence to run into a long extinct species. Her gaze remained fixed on Drake as she thought deeply to herself, her pupils now contracted into thin slits. There was a long pause before she spoke again, her voice eerily quiet and monotone, a stark contrast from her playful tone just a moment ago.*
    "I'd like to know more about you, Drake. If you don't mind."

#72 Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  13. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Drake: “Me?” *I took a moment to analyze her expression and the monotonous tone that accompanied her question. She knew something, it was obvious that this was the truth. It wasn’t worth it to lie to her, but I wouldn’t want to give her everything* “I was also born in the Kalos region, although the Kalos I knew was very different from what you know. Much more hostile I assure you, and far less filled with the food you’re speaking of. The landscape was beautiful, far more beautiful than any of the feats of engineering that are here now. As for everything else...” *my voice trailed off for a moment and a low rumbling growl instinctively resonated in my throat. It was like a bolt of lightning suddenly cut through my brain. It scattered memories, languages, emotions. My pupils contracted, leaving almost nothing but the golden iris. As I looked at the Noivern I had no recollection of her name. She didn’t look threatening, a perfect target. As I took a step forward I placed more weight in my claws to grip the wood which let out a chilling, high pitched snap which caused an immeasuareble amount of pain that shot along my spine like a hundred pin pricks. I was once again plunged into a state of confusion, shaking my head, the growl disappeared, and my breathing suddenly grew in rapidity. My mouth was open now to breathe, I felt like I couldn’t breathe through my nose at all, and I couldn’t remember anything that had happened up to the point in which Kamaria had asked the question* “I-I was born in the Alola region. I lived there for a few years and I wish that I could have stayed there. It’s one of the most beautiful regions in the world. It was as if it was always summer there. There were so many colors of flowers that were not only enchanting to look at, but had an aroma that could brighten anyone’s day. It was like living in another universe actually, everyone was kind and laid back, no one struggled for food or warmth. It was all I ever wanted. But my father and I had to move to the Hoenn region, I couldn’t imagine why. But that’s where I met Lily” *I realized that I wasn’t even looking at a Kamaria anymore and was fixated on some random point through the window. Everything was somehow blurry to me, to the point in which I couldn’t even see my own feet upon looking down. All I saw was some red (blood) on the claw in front of me and that It was stinging rather badly*

#73 Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  14. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Kamaria:
    *She watched silently as Drake's demeanor changed while telling his story, his predatory eyes peering into her own before she heard the loud snap. She flicked one of her large ears, gazing at him intensely, but remaining perfectly still otherwise. Clearly, her question had disturbed him and she chose to refrain from delving any further for now.
    [Dear sweet Lunala!? It's as if he returned to his primal roots....That growl...The way he looked at me just a moment ago, like a mere piece of flesh...This is something I'll need to investigate further...Perhaps that Leafeon knows something....]
    *Suddenly, she darted towards him, appearing before him in mere seconds. She was a large Pokémon, as most Noiverns were, but she simply didn't compare to the towering Tyrantrum. At this point she was wary, but figured that she was likely safe considering that his composure has appeared to remain stable for the length of her time with the party. She evaluated his injuries and figured that she ought to do something, considering that everyone else was either not there, sleeping, or getting betrothed (lol).*
    "You're injured"
    *Her voice remained eerily calm, not waiting for a response from the Tyrantrum before she began to remove the pieces of the debris that were lodged into his foot. She hummed a tranquil melody as she got to work, poised to dodge a blow at any given moment. She had brought the peculiar green concoction that Lily has slathered onto her wound, ready to put it on him if she was able to proceed without protest.*

15. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Autumn: *I padded away from the main crowd of Pokémon in the tavern, heading to a backstage area that was reserved for the performers that often played at night. The ‘bouncer’ an ursaring attempted to stop me as I walked but was quickly halted by the manager, a tropias names Adelina* “I’m sorry that I’m late, I needed to help someone who was lost in the woods” *I murmured apologetically. Adelina didn’t seem too upset and just nodded to the stage, she never was one to waste any words. From what I could tell, the stage had already been set up for my performance, the piano was already in place, the lights were dimmed enough for me to put on a show with my sorcery, and it seemed that most of the crowd already knew I was supposed to be here tonight. I took a steadying breath as I stood just outside of view of the crowd of Pokémon. As I stepped out from behind the red curtains is was as if everyone was watching me, I was familiar with the feeling, but it amazed me still how the moment I’m on stage everyone suddenly gets quieter. I hopped up onto the piano bench and allowed my paws to lightly slide across the pianos keys. I whispered the runic word for ‘illusion’. The symbol appeared in three places at the front of the stage, larger than any of the ones I had cast before. They took the shape of Pokémon, the one on the right, a vaporeon. The one on the left, a Leafeon. In the middle was an eevee. I originally was going to start my performance with a song known as “souls lament”, but I had decided now that I wanted to play a more upbeat song. The song I decided to play was known as “Destiny of Love”. As soon as I struck the keys on the piano the Illusions began to playfully bound around the room In what I would only describe as bliss. They were meant to tell a story with the songs that I had chosen to play. “Souls lament” included, which was now supposed to be played towards the end*

16. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Orion: *I now understood what Autumn was thinking after she rescued Seraphina. A Charizard from the Kanto region was very rare, far too rare to be a coincidence. It still wasn’t right for her to have used her sorcery in this manner however, but I’m sure she felt that it was absolutely necessary to do so. I took a moment to let Seraphina eat, she seemed absolutely famished from what I could tell. Music erupted from the stage, accompanied by the dancing of fire around our heads. I swished my tail to the sounds of the music, I always loved the way Autumn played music. It was how we first met after all; however, the added light show was, painful. To avoid watching I ducked under the table, reaching for a saddlebag that was on the floor. It was filled with all sorts of trinkets. From necklaces, rings, armour, and small weapons. I had everything enchanted, my own sigil, my own runes. Luckily for Seraphina, I even had a necklace that was designed to counter minipulation spells. Seraphina would remember everything that happened and that it wasn’t her who did so. This was a sensitive issue. I pulled out the necklace, it was made of a mixture of obsidian and steel, one of my treasured items. It had numerous amounts of enchantment runes enscribed on it, but the mind manipulation rune was the reason for its creation. There was once a time that I was put under its control and I wasn’t a fan of it. The necklace was shaped like a vaporeon with a pair of wings. It was something I crafted after an encounter with a young enchanter named Lucius. He was proficient with that skill, almost terrifyingly so. I shook my head, refocusing on the task. I placed the necklace on the table and slid it over to Seraphina* “I want you to put this necklace on. This might sound strange to you, but you’re not yourself right now. Before you put this necklace on, I want you to look around, you’re safe. This is a public place with lots of good Pokémon. Autumn and I are rescuers, we’re not bad Pokémon. What Autumn did was meant to help you help yourself. Nothing more, nothing less. Please, don’t panic”. *I let go of my paw on the necklace and waiting for Seraphina to put it on, I made sure to pull out my mystery dungeon rescuer badge and make it visible to everyone in the tavern. If something went wrong I would want to be seen*

17. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Drake: “What? How did that happen?” *I lifted my tender foot off the ground, I still could only barely see in front of me. My breath coming out in short rasps that rattled my entire body. I could feel that I was losing my balance, my legs feeling unsteady all of the sudden. I placed my foot down and fell onto my side. [Why is this happening to me?] I wondered. Then, like a sudden flash I remembered my past. Both of my pasts. However, I still couldn’t recall what it was that triggered all of what happened recently* “Do what you need to” *I mumbled to Kamaria, refusing to make eye contact*

18. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽268.2
    Lily: “I wouldn’t worry too much. It shouldn’t take long for us to get there, I’m familiar with the town, and I know a couple of Pokémon that are supposed to be there tonight” *I said cheerfully. I had already planned on going to see them and now that I know she’s around them I’m sure she’ll be in good hands wherever she is in the town. Especially if they find her. I know they had a connection to Freyr and a Charizard like Seraphina would certainly draw attention to them. Perhaps it was time for me to open the chest he gave me some time ago*

19. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Seraphina: *She looked up from her dinner plate at the Vaporeon, loudly slurping up one last noodle before letting out a small burp.
    "E-excuse me. That was very good, thank you-"
    *She intended to continue speaking before hearing the melodious tune echo within the busy tavern. In her peripheral vision she caught a glimpse of the light energy, drawing her attention and causing her to look. Her head was tilted upwards to watch the show as she gawked at the illusory images of the eeveelutions playfully bounding across the room. She watched mesmerized, her jaw agape with awe and her eyes twinkling in fascination. Her attention was promptly diverted by the Vaporeon who began to speak as he entrusted her with an amulet of some sort. She picked it up and held it in her palm, admiring the complexity of the runic texts and the craftsmanship of the charm. His words only served to confuse her as she looked up at him midway through the sentence. She sensed the urgency in his voice but struggled to understand the gravity of the situation. How could she 'not be herself right now'? The mention of panic almost made her feel that the necklace would harm her in some way, but her muddled mind failed to parse out exactly what he meant. It was then that she looked into his eyes and noticed something. She felt something that she'd never noticed with Pokémon before now. An energy, a connection, an essence, a power. It was different...but something about it made her feel safe, much like Autumn, her friend that she (at this point) trusted deeply. She smiled boldly before giving Orion an affirmative nod.*
    "Okay. H-here goes"
    *She dipped her head down (long neck) and slid the necklace over her (blushy lol) muzzle and past her head. For a moment she felt no different, shrugging at the Vaporeon before she began to feel more and more 'present'. The haze began to clear from her mind, allowing her to think clearly again. Thoughts, memories, and emotions came crashing into her perception, her pupils contracting and her 'brows' furrowing in her mental turmoil. She inadvertently dug her claws into the table they were sitting at as she made sense mayhem that was going on in her mind, her breathing hurried and erratic. The flare of her tail was huge now, whipping back and forth in her irritation. The peace that she was feeling moments ago completely evaporated and was replaced with rage. The painful images of her nightmare, her hungover stupidity that got her into this mess in the first place. She thought of all of the recent occurrences that she wasn't fully there for. How she blindly trusted and followed the Leafeon. But then she thought of Orion's words from just a moment ago, how he told her before that Autumn was just trying to help her. She connected the dots and looked around, realizing that she'd still be hungry and lost in the woods with no direction if it weren't for what she did. She sat in silence for a moment, avoiding eye contact with the Vaporeon before exhaling deeply. She was mentally worn out and just wanted to feel comfort and closeness with another Pokémon. She just wanted to be reassured and told for a moment that "it's all going to be okay". Autumn, for a brief moment, granted her that and gave her that peace of mind. She finally formulated in her mind what it was she wanted to say after a long period of being quiet.*
    "Can you please help me find my way to my friends again. I-I've just...been through...so much in the last couple of days...and I'm in pain...I just want things to go back to...normal again"
    *Her tone shifted throughout the sentence from one of irritation to full out sobbing. She had done a lot of crying she past couple of days, too. She didn't make eye contact with Orion as she choked out her words between sobs and sniffles, her face now flush for a completely different reason.*

20. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Kamaria: "Hush, mon cher...rest and do not struggle. Zis will feel a bit cool to ze touch."
    *She spoke in a soft dulcet tone, continuing to hum as she nursed the Tyrantrum's injury. She revealed the more tender side of her personality here, something that few Pokémon have ever witnessed. Something about seeing the pain and confusion in Drake's eyes when he came to reminded her of her past and made her feel just as vulnerable as he had been a moment ago. There was an innocence in the way that he described his childhood that she too could identify with, before everything changed. After finishing, she peered out over the edge of the tall tree, listening to the sounds of the night with her satellite dish ears. She peered at the moon, deep in thought, praying to Lunala and asking her why she had guided her to this peculiar group of Pokémon.*