1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

★ Empire of Angels ★ [1x1]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Froslass, May 28, 2017.

1. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Freyr: *It took me a moment to realize that it was all just an illusion. I thought I was past all of this, but it seemed that coming back here was enough to have those vivid flashbacks again. I took a moment to steady myself, breathing in deeply, counting every breath.* "Faranth, Shadow, Styx, Orpheus" *I listed the names of those who were involved with the torment of this region, I wanted to make sure I never forgot who was responsible for all of this, and who I wanted to see justice for. I picked up Fureur with my free hand before backing into the corner of the room. I waited in silence, my breathing was the only sound that echoed throughout the cave. I waited for several hours, at least, that's what it felt like anyways. Every second that dragged on felt like an eternity, my body was tense, and I had sweat that was accumulating at the end of my snout. The shield and spear grew heavy in my arms, it certainly must have been hours until I heard the first sign that there was someone nearby. A flickering light from a long narrow passageway across from the entrance of the cavern caught my attention. It was soon followed by whispers. My heart rate quickened as the figures came into view. I activated the sigil on my shield. A bubble formed around me. It hid me properly from view. Made me invisible to those who didn't have magic. I listened closely as an Abra appeared from the mouth of the passage. My hands tensed up as I saw who was behind him, Faranth. It took all of my resolve to snuff out the feelings of rage that pulsed through my blood. It heated it and begged to be released. I felt like I could do anything in this moment and survive to tell the tale. But adrenaline was false and I knew if I charged in now I would have no chance of killing Faranth. I needed to wait and listen to what she was planning with this other Pokémon*
    "You assure me that you can get this done?"
    "O-of course I can Faranth, teleportation is my specialty"
    "But you're going to have to be deceitful, this Lunar Pokémon is perceptive, if you can't..."
    "I'll be able to trick the Umbreon into trusting me and I'll bring him back alive, just as you have asked me to do"
    "Then you will be compensated handsomely for your troubles. That being said, if you fail you will be facing consequences, you do know what those consequences are, don't you?"
    "...Of course..."
    "And just because you interrupted me earlier those consequences will be worse, so don't fail me"
    "..."
    "If you have nothing to say then leave, I've got other things to attend to, just make sure you report to the others tomorrow when you're in Sinnoh...and don't try to escape or I'll kill your friend"
    *I listened as the Abra fled the room, his little footsteps echoing throughout the chamber. From what I gathered the Abra was just another one of Faranth's playthings, he wasn't a Pokémon that needed to be added to my list. If anything he needed my help, this Lunar character also needed my help. I'd be able to help all of them soon. I slowly lifted Fureur over my head and took a step forward to allow myself room to pull it back. Faranth was facing away from me, she was focused on something that was out of my sight. For some reason she was wearing armor plating that covered most of her back. It was the same armor she wore when she attacked my clan, it was stained red with blood, the perfect expression for her ruthless personality. I knew I could pierce the armor with Fureur as it would likely soften up the metal with its flames before striking it. I would aim for her neck, I would like to see her suffer with every breath she takes until it was her last. That's what she did to me after all, only I somehow survived the traumatic event. I held my breath as I pulled back Fureur in my hands and used my shield to further steady it.* "Faranth, Shadow, Styx, Orpheus" *I whispered there names as I lunged forward, releasing the spear from my hands and sending it spiraling towards Faranth's spine. The rune on Fureur glowed as it flew, igniting in flames just as Orion said it would. Faranth wanted everything to burn, I always hoped that she would burn with it*

#81 Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Orion: *I didn't know Seraphina well, but I couldn't help but feel the need to comfort her. I leaned forward in my seat as I wanted to be sure that Seraphina would hear what I had to say* "Seraphina...Everything is going to be okay. You're with us now, Autumn and I will help you find your friends. We wont let anything happen to you. That nightmare of yours was just an illusion. A Pokémon manipulated your mind like Autumn did, my amulet can tell when that happens and who did it. Orpheus will pay for what he did. Faranth will pay for what she did. I know you're running from her because you're afraid. But her days are numbered. Autumn and I have powerful allies and I give you my word that she will get what she deserves. I have never gone back on my word" *At that moment I felt a sudden sap of my energy, an enchantment was being used that wasn't the amulet. I only knew of one Pokémon who was currently using my equipment other than Autumn. Freyr had told us before of a plan he had to take on Faranth through the usage of the weapons that I gave him* "She'll get what she deserves, sooner than you think" *I repeated what I said earlier. After all, Freyr could potentially kill her tonight. I leaned back in my chair and turned my attention to Autumn's show, she was almost done with her song, and the Eevee would disappear out of sight. I sighed with sorrow, I almost wish I could forget what happened, but it was what drove me to defeat Faranth. It was my choice and I should allow Seraphina a choice herself* "Seraphina...Whatever you saw in that nightmare...I could make it go away with the amulet you're wearing. If you want to forget it that is" *I mumbled halfheartedly to the Charizard*

3. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Drake: *I stayed as still as I could for Kamaria as she was finishing up with my foot. The ointment felt cool to the touch and almost instantly dulled most of the pain. It had been awhile since the last time this happened. It was an uneasy experience, one that would normally keep me up through most of the night if I let it. However, I had a way of soothing myself, it was a lullaby that I used to sing to myself when I was younger. I didn't consider myself a particularly talented singer, but Lily used to tell me about how she loved it when I would sing this song. I figured it was just because I was teased for it when I was younger. From where I was resting I looked out over the forest and focused on the few stars that I could see just above the horizon. In a low tone I began to sing the tranquil lullaby*
    "Sleep, baby, sleep,
    Thy father guards the mareep,
    Thy mother shakes the oran trees,
    There falls down one little dream.
    Sleep, baby, sleep
    Sleep, baby, sleep
    The sky draws the mareep,
    The little stars are the little lambs.
    The moon, that is the little shepherd,
    Sleep, baby, sleep,
    Sleep, baby, sleep,
    I shall give you a mareep
    With one fine golden bell,
    That shall by thy guide,
    Sleep, baby, sleep"
    *I sang the lullaby repeatedly to try and soothe my nerves. I knew that if I could remember this song, that I was no longer a beast*

#83 Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  4. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Seraphina:
    *Orion’s words served to comfort her slightly, atleast enough to stop her shuddering sobs.She was noticeably disturbed by Orion’s explanation of her nightmare, not understanding why a Pokémon she didn’t know would inflict such a punishment to a stranger.
    [Orpheus? Who is that? What do they WANT from me? H-how did they...]
    The mere mention of Faranth’s name sent a chill down the back of her neck. She was very puzzled by all of this, wondering how things had gotten so bad. Not but a mere moon ago she was safe and happy with her friends, thriving, learning, and growing. Things were innocent. she knew nothing of the extent of evil that existed in her world. Ignorance is bliss. How did she get mixed up in all of this? She noticed the something appeared to be vexing the Vaporeon, seeing a glimmer of sorrow in his pained expression.*
    “N-no. My mind has been messed with enough today”
    *She responded tersely. She didn’t mean to be rude and cut him off so abruptly, but her exhaustion got the better of her. She was ready for all of this to be a distant memory.*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Orion: *I responded with nothing but a curt nod. Seraphina has undoubtedly been through a lot of stressful times and I wasn’t going to pursue the idea anymore. She had taken in a lot of new information, she had to be just as confused and conflicted as I was when I first encountered Faranth. Unfortunately, she would likely be confronted with even more information that has been withheld from her for quite some time. I would have to tell her though, as much as I don’t want to. Autumn wouldn’t break the sensitive news in the best way and I doubt Seraphina really wants to talk to her right now anyways. It was a job that I had no choice but to do* “listen Seraphina, there’s something I have to tell you about...” *I caught my voice trailing off as a glowing orange light lit up my face, the glow coming from a rune that was engraved in the the shoulder plate of my armor. I quickly scanned the room, craning my neck so I could fixate my violet eyes on every Pokémon that was the color blue to try and find that lucario. However, there wasn’t one to be seen. At least not in here...* “E-Excuse me Seraphina...just for a moment, okay?” *I hopped off of my seat and weaved my way through the crowd, I was focused on the door. He was here, he was close, and I needed to find him. As I approached the door it forcibly swung open, the figure of a lucario silhouetted against the light outside. I glared at him with a ferocity that was only matched by a wild animal*

6. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Xeno: *I drastically picked up the pace now that I knew where she was. I just wanted to bring her home, she isn’t safe if she’s alone...not after everything that has happened recently. For all I know Faranth has eyes everywhere and she would take pleasure in ripping away the happiness of anyone within our group. Especially mine. Luckily the town as Lily said, wasn’t too far away; however, the worsening conditions of the weather outside slowed us down considerably. My soaked fur weighed down my body and made walking on the muddy earth sluggish and unbelievably messy. Every so often I staggered over exposed roots of trees and bushes that blocked our path, my rushed state not allowing me to focus on where I moved my feet. All I knew was that I should keep moving forward despite my now haggard appearance due to the mud that now caked my fur because of my blunders in mobility. By the time we had reached the town it was sunset, the sun somehow shining behind us despite the overcast skies. I heard the sound of music and inside the building that it was playing in was the distinct aura of Seraphina. At this point I was exasperated. But I pushed forward anyways, ignoring Lily, Maxine, and many of the towns inhabitants that were still in the streets as I walked straight through the middle of town. As I approached the door I forcefully shoved it open to look inside. I could see Seraphina now, but before I stepped inside I felt a heated glare from just below my visual horizon. Looking down I saw piercing violet eyes staring back at me and somehow, I felt I was in deeper trouble than I knew. There was something familiar about the vaporeon, but I coudn’t place where I drew that feeling*

7. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Aeron: *I had fallen asleep by the window after reflecting on the recent turmoil, the warm sunlight having lulled me into a sense of calmness that I could only assume would be equal to sleeping next to ones mother as a kit. I felt at peace in my dreams, BUT they were not to last as the pitter patter of rain against the window rustled me up from my drowsy state. the surrounding room had significantly darkened since when I had fallen asleep, the floor no longer holding the warmth that it did before. I looked over at Lunar on the bed, making out his outline from the faint rise and fall of the covers as he slept. An uncontrollable yawn escaped my jaws as I proceeded to rise up and stretch. I wondered whether or not Xeno had returned with Seraphina, given the current weather outside I figured it would be quite difficult for them to return here if they weren't back already. Either way it would be worth it to leave the room and talk to another Pokémon since I knew I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep anytime soon. I walked out of the room that Lunar was in and into the main living room. From what I could hear, the only two Pokémon awake were Kamaria and Drake. The deep melodious tone of Drake caught my attention (Drake and melodious seemed like an oxymoron to me) and led me to the entrance of the house and out onto the balcony where both of the Pokémon were. A faint scent of iron hung in the air, a smell I was all to familiar with. I noticed that a portion of the floorboard had caved in and given that the platform was clearly designed with Drake in mind, I was confused by how this came to be. I decided to try my luck with Kamaria since Drake seemed to be in some sort of trance. Padding up to the dragon type I put on a rather fake smile; however, it was rather short lived. Given all that had happened I no longer had it in me to pretend that everything was fine and the smile quickly dissipated* "Er...Hey, Kamaria. What happened to Drake?" *I acted as politely as I could, but I could tell that my awkwardness with the new Pokémon was shining through my ruse, I just didn't have the energy to pretend at the moment*

8. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Lily: *Xeno had quickly taken the lead in heading to the town, his frantic movements causing me to have to run at almost full speed just to keep up with. He wasn't making this easy as he seemingly decided to travel through the toughest paths to get there* "Xeno, wait!" *I tried to call out to him, but he failed to respond. I deduced that either he didn't hear me in the moment, or he had completely ignored what I said. I tried to keep up with him as best I could but I was quickly falling behind and instead decided to focus on keeping track of Maxine to make sure she was okay. Xeno knew where he was going but Maxine wouldn't know where the town is so it was important that she was with someone who was equally competent in getting there. It was unusual for Xeno to act in such an erratic manner, I had never seen him so panicked before in my life. As we continued to travel for some time my breaths grew shallower, I was fit from all of my exploration missions but even I couldn't match the Lucario's speed any longer. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath as Xeno's stomping faded in the distance and thought to myself about how important Seraphina must be to him. I came to a realization of what must have caused the Charizard's fit and could feel the warmth on my face as I blushed from embarrassment. I rubbed my right paw against my foreleg as I contemplated the true nature of the situation. I think that I'm going to have to talk with Seraphina about the whole situation once we get her back to my house. I took a deep breath and continued forward, we weren't that far off from the town now, and by the time we had reached the edge of the forest I knew that Xeno had already found where Seraphina was hiding. The loud thwack of a wooden door had caught my attention as we had arrived and given Xeno's state I could only conclude that it was him entering the tavern.*

#88 Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  9. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Seraphina: *She didn't respond as the Vaporeon darted away. In her exhaustion, she didn't really care where he was going or what his motives were. All she knew is that she had been left alone by a stranger for the second time tonight. She let out a deep sigh, shutting her eyes as she rested her chin on her claws. The noisy chatter around the room faded away, lulling her as she began to fall asleep. Her breathing slowed and she slumped over, the flame of her tail fading to a calm flicker as it did when her species slept. She didn't appear to hear the loud slamming of the tavern door. She was incredibly sleep deprived at this point, and after consuming such a large meal, every inch of her thirsted for sleep. She dozed off as one might in a classroom: unintentionally despite her surroundings. For the first time in the last few days, her face softened and seemed peaceful. She was quite beautiful for a Charizard, a trait that she inherited from the mother that she's never met. She's never met another Charizard, and knew growing up that she likely never will, given the rarity of her kind. The visuals of the Autumn's show drifted through her mind, inspiring dreams of a place where there where others like her.*

10. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Maxine: *The Girafarig panted as she galloped after the two, her hooves thumping loudly against the rain softened terrain.*
    "X-xeno! Slow down! *huff huff* I am having trouble keeping up with you!"
    *She quickly realized that it was no use. The Lucario was determined to find his mate and didn't appear to hear the pleas of Lily or herself. She did her best to keep up, her tail sticking out its tongue in fatigue. She nodded at Lily, silently thanking the Leafeon for keeping pace with her. She couldn't see the Lucario anymore, but listened closely as the stomping of his feet suddenly ceased. She surmised that Xeno's abrupt halt had meant that they had finally arrived to 'Ponyta's Crossing'. She slowed to a trot before stopping in front of the tavern, her jaw agape as she panted heavily. She paused as the cooling drops of rain pattered across her back before shaking herself dry and stepping into the veranda of the building. Oddly enough, she had heard of the tavern before through travelers back in Kanto. The place appeared to be a melting pot where Pokémon who journeyed across Sinnoh of all different types and creeds could come together. Surely, this tavern was frequented as a checkpoint by Mystery Dungeon explorers and traders alike. She gazed into the nearest window to see her reflection, pouting as she used her psychic energy to remove the residual mud from her cheeks.
    [Arghh... This is no way for a lady such as myself to enter this establishment. I suppose it'll have to do for now.]
    She peered into the tavern as Xeno swung open the door, not daring to move an inch. She awaited Xeno's next move with baited breath.*

#90 May 28, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  11. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    [​IMG]
    Kamaria: *She continued to medicate Drake's foot in silence before his singing pierced the quiet. She smirked and shook her head back and forth gently before returning to the wound, relieved that he appeared to be calming down. She listened closely to the lyrics of the song, deducing that is must have been a lullaby that the Tyrantrum was sung in his youth. She finished with his foot as her acute hearing picked up the sound of shuffling from within the tree, followed by the gentle padding of paws. She turned to face Aeron, her tail throwing up wooden debris as it slid across the wooden floor. She nodded in greeting, her golden eyes settling onto the Jolteon's form. She sensed an uneasy tone in his voice as he asked her about what had transpired. Her face softened as she calculated her response, sighing deeply before whispering.*
    "Eh...Perhaps I am not ze one who can explain it best. To be honest, I am not even sure I really understand it myself. Oui, perhaps you should ask him..."
    *She glances up at the singing Tyrantrum before finishing.*
    "-tomorrow."
    *Her eyes shift to the damaged floor boards.*
    "One thing is for sure, his little outburst has ruined Lily's patio..."
    *She trailed off, unsure of where she was going with that comment. She intended to confront the Leafeon about Drake's behavior, knowing that she'd likely have an answer. Kamaria was aware of the close relationship Drake had with Lily, often seeing the two traveling together while she was on her voyages. Perhaps Lily would know best how to help when he went primal...after all, his violent state could end up with one of the crew injured, or worse, killed. Her ears perked up as she focused on the Jolteon. She wanted to make conversation with him but she was never the best at making small talk. She cleared her throat before attempting to change the subject.*
    "How is ze Umbreon, ah? Does he seem to be improving? Those berries...Zey really seemed to impact him badly. Le pauvre, such a shame that I couldn't stop them all in time..."
    *She awkwardly half-smiled before returning to her typical cold stoic stare.*

12. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Orion: *I stared at the lucario with disgust as I noticed the condition he was in. His fur was caked with copious amounts of mud and it looked like he hadn’t slept in days. I couldn’t believe that he got the better of me when it came to Autumn’s eggs all those years ago. A growl escaped me upon thinking of those events as my fury grew. I was prepared to battle as soon as the girafarig moved out from behind him so I wouldn’t put her in danger. That was until a familiar face appeared in the entrance beside Xeno* “Lily!” *I called out a greeting to my friend as I knew she could help me with this lucario, but I realized as she looked up at him that there was something else going on* “...Do you know this lucario?” *I asked hesitantly, unsure of what to think of this. I thought that my rune might be wrong if she would say yes as I trusted Lily’s judgement of character and decided that I should focus on the Seraphina matter; however, the lucario still stirred up my nerves* “More importantly, can Autumn and I talk to you...privately” *I glanced at the lucario and Girafarig, they didn’t need to be a part of this*

13. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Lily: *I pushed through the bushes and into the town after Xeno and watched in confusion as he stood frozen at the entrance of the tavern. I heard the sounds of a piano resonating from the open door, the song was familiar, and I could only assume that it must be Autumn playing for her enthusiastic audience. I stepped beside Xeno into the warmly lit building, glad to get out of the cold rain, and into somewhere dry. Looking up at Xeno I thought to ask him why he had stopped but I was abruptly silenced as I heard Orion* “Yes, this is Xeno. I believe I’ve told you and Autumn about him before” *The vaporeon seemed nervous, a characteristic of Orion that was odd for him* “Sure” *I left Xeno with Maxine to talk with Orion and Autumn*

14. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Drake: *I continued to sing, my mind growing duller the longer I kept going until I couldn't recall anything. I couldn't even remember the lyrics of the lullaby that I was singing just moments ago. Where am I? Who is this Pokémon? I stared at Kamaria with a puzzled expression, an unsettling feeling sweeping over me as I somehow knew that I would remember everything soon enough. I let out an frustrated sigh at my own ignorance, who even knew if I normally thought like this (I don't). I decided to say something to the Pokémon that was next to me, the purple bat looking one.*
    "Paenitet, sed qui estis? Quis sum?"
    *The words tumbled over my tongue with ease. It was as if I had been speaking it for years. But why did it feel so wrong? I continued to stare at her, waiting for an answer that I suspected wouldn't come. The words were too strange, too distant, but I did not know how something could be familiar, and unfamiliar at the same time.*

15. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Asteria: *I swept my wings away from Stella and stepped back from her*
    "Good, you'd better be sorry"
    *I jested to her with an alluring smile. I was in a better mood than I have been since...well, ever. A relationship like this was forbidden where I was from, a dangerous act on my part, but I couldn't help what I felt.*
    "If you ever wanted to do it again...I wouldn't mind"
    *I commented with a wink as I made my way over to the bed. I had many concerns about all of this, but in my giddy state I couldn't even comprehend what they were at the moment. It was as if they had all melted away by the fire within myself*

16. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Xeno: *My fur began to rise as I locked my gaze with the vaporeon, his aura exuding a particularly hostile energy. He wore strange armor that was marked with a sun and carried with him a strange bag that wrapped around his waist. He wasn't an ordinary Pokémon, he must be a soldier of some kind, not a Pokémon that I wanted to fight at the moment. I opened my mouth to speak but I was cut off by Lily who had suddenly appeared behind me. While they were busy talking I let my gaze drift through the crowd of Pokémon, shaking off the feeling of tension from the vaporeon, and instead on the task of finding Seraphina. It didn't take long for me to sense her aura in the crowd, even though there were many distractions that caught my attention along the way. There were lots of of different Pokémon here and their auras seemed to have mixed together like a pool of mud. But Seraphina was there, her aura wasn't like the rest. It was much warmer than most others, although now it seemed to be cooler than normal, as if it had been stifled by snow. I walked past the Pokémon in the tavern, ignoring everyone else until I stood at the table where she lay. She seemed at peace, her chest rising, and falling in a slow rhythmic pattern. She looked cute in her slumber. It was good that she had made her way here, even if she had scared me half to death by running off. I took a seat across the table from seraphina, listening to her soft breathing which had a surprisingly calming affect on me. I hesitantly reached forward with my paw towards Seraphina's claws, stopping a short distance away as I thought about pulling it away. Whatever was troubling her, I knew I could help with, so why was I afraid to? I grabbed her hand and held it tightly with my own, hoping that she'd wake up to see that everything was okay, and that she didn't need to worry like I do*

17. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Aeron: "Lunar...seems fine at the moment"
    *I replied slowly, my gaze awkwardly shifting between Kamaria and Drake. There was something different about the tyrantrum and I wasn't sure how to put that lightly. Once he opened his jaws to say something, it only made things more mysterious. The words he spoke were foreign and carried no meaning that I could think of, yet they had a powerful aura to them, as if they were some sort of ancient chant. I backed away a few steps before planting myself down to watch the two of them, unsure how the more experienced explorer would react to...what I imagined to be a question for her. I was completely distracted from the fears that I had only moments ago, all the thoughts of death, and despair that plagued my mind. My constant state, dissipated temporarily by a stronger sense of curiosity. I fixed my gaze expectantly on Kamaria, waiting for her to reply to Drake*

18. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    After a very long break due to busy lives, the roleplay will begin anew here. We'll be doing a brief time skip ahead to one week from the time of events that were unfolding above. Everyone has returned to Lily's tree home and many questions have been left unanswered from what happened recently. With that in mind, the roleplay is revived for more entertainment to begin.

19. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Drake lay in an clearing a short distance from the base of Lily's home, his head pounding with a headache he was trying to nurse with fresh air and an open sky. These migraines had gotten more frequent. He had never experienced them before that night with Kamaria, a night he barely recalled. Only that wasn't quite right, he remembered it, part of it, with each heartbeat bringing his skull crushing down on his brain and with it new and distant memories of two very different lives with each pulse. Sometimes these memories were of that night, but they contradicted each other and made everything fuzzy in his head.
    Drake groaned, wishing he could brute force these memories away, as he often did with all of his troubles. That is what he normally did, right? He had difficulty parsing through his own personality, it was like swimming in tar, any effort only left him sinking further below the surface. The experience was suffocating and he wasn't sure which half of him would come out the other side.
    He could see it sometimes, the primal shadow of himself, in the windows, he sometimes caught a glimpse of an evil glint in his eye. Or sometimes he found himself drooling as he watched a deerling or even one of his friends running around in the forest.
    Why? Why now? it had never happened before, or, maybe it had.
    All of these thoughts weren't helping his migraine, but neither would returning to the treehouse. Ever since the incident, it hasn't felt like home, his home was now under the open sky. Anywhere else felt claustrophobic. Maybe he simply needed to remind himself of who he was. That was all he could attempt, all that made.
    "I am Drake, I was born in the Alola region, I eat berries not my friends, and I live here in the Sinnoh region with them," he repeated this mantra three times, hoping nobody was there to hear it or they might think he was seriously ill.
    "They probably already think that," he snorted.

#99 Aug 14, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  20. Atlas

Atlas Sailor

Star
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽257.7
    Lunar kept his eye a few centimeters from the lens of Lily's telescope in the observatory room, having spent a great deal of his recovery time here after their escape from Faranth across the sea.
    This telescope was the single greatest thing that he had ever had the privilege of having...well, next to his friends, that stick he found shaped like Zacian's sword, and...Well, everything else. He never thought that he could watch the stars during the day, which was one of his favorite pastimes.
    Lunar pressed his paw into a tray of ink, barely taking his eyes away from the scope as he jotted down a note about a star that had seemingly extinguished overnight. Only it must have done so years ago given how light spreads. It was truly fascinating! He grinned with the thought, his blue rings glowing faintly.
    He continued to observe the sky above, shifting the telescope ever so slightly to the next target of interest, completely unaware of the mounting pile of papers on the floor or the amount of ink that stained his fur and bandages wrapped around his abdomen.