1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[1 × 1] Mysteries of Mega Evolution - Pixel × Illy

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Thanks." Shiro said, chugging the water. For some reason, this was the best water he'd ever tasted in his life. It was almost godly, but that was probably just because it was washing away the horrid taste of the Poke Puff.

"How can something that looks so tasty be so horrible?" Shiro whimpered. "I feel like I've been tricked..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    "Heheheh, I guess that Pokémon have different tastes," Hunter chuckled. "I mean, I've heard of Poffins and PokeBlocks before, but I've never had the chance to actually taste them." Neon quickly finished up the Poke Puff he had, and looked up at Hunter with wide, begging eyes.

"Meooowha!" Neon meowed, pointing to his mouth with a paw.

"... You seriously can't still be hungry," Hunter sighed, knowing that the little Espurr would not let up its begging until it was fed. "Alright." Hunter ordered another Poke Puff for Neon, and the waitress came back with the order very quickly. He could have sworn that she had mumbled something about indecisiveness...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Here, he can have this one too. I bit it, obviously, but I don't think it'll make it taste any worse than it already does." Shiro sighed, placing the nibbled chocolate Poke Puff near Neon.

"So, where're we headed after this? You said there was a route that had some interesting Pokémon?" Shiro asked.

4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Heheh, thanks," Hunter smiled, watching as the other boy handed Neon his Poke Puff. The little Espurr's eyes widened, almost as if he was shocked that he was getting more. Before Hunter could really make a reaction to Neon's behavior, the Constraint Pokémon already was starting to gobble up the Poke Puff.

"Right, I was hoping we could make it to Route 22 today. It's over that way," Hunter replied, pointing to a trail that was across town. "It's not too bad, so I've heard, so we shouldn't be lost for too long. We would definitely be able to get back before it gets dark."

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro pulled out his Pokédex, and searched for the Pokémon that appeared on Route 22, one of them catching his eye.

"This Pokémon, Litleo... I've never seen it before, but it's cute. I might see if I can catch one of those." Shiro decided aloud, putting the Pokédex away.

6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Alright then," Hunter stood up as he watched Neon finish the last bits of Shiro's chocolate Poke Puff. He checked his own Pokédex to see the different Pokémon that lived on Route 22, and pointed to one that interested him.

"It's this one... Riolu, I think it was called." He slipped the Pokédex back into his bag, picked up Neon and asked, "You ready to go? It's not gonna be too long before it gets dark, so we probably should get going if we wanna find those Pokémon today."

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Alright, let's go now then." Shiro agreed. He grabbed his Premier Balls and returned his Pokémon into them, who'd finished their snacks. He put the Premier Balls in his bag, strapped it over his shoulder, finished his tea, and stood up.

"I'm ready!" Shiro smiled with confidence.

8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Okay then!" Hunter smiled, making sure to leave a tip for the waitress. He started walking out from the cafe, heading across town. The boy noticed a couple of different people around, all of them mainly wearing Roller Skates.

"That kinda makes me wonder though..." He turned to Shiro and asked, "Did you know that a lot of people wear roller skates around here? It's apparently a nice way to get around, and cheaper than Bicycles... well, so I've heard."

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro raised his hands defensively.

"I think I'll stay on my feet - I'm already clumsy enough without wheels." Shiro chuckled. As the duo made their way from the edge of Santalune City to the open fields of Route 22, they passed a group of female Trainers. Shiro gave them a polite wave, but they didn't do anything. As they walked away, Shiro's above-average hearing picked up their comments about him, specifically the ones about his gender and sexuality. Shiro blushed, taking the hair-tie form his wrist and tying his hair up, something he'd forgotten to do back at the cafe.

"If it's not one thing, it's the other..." Shiro muttered to himself, his face flushed with embarrassment.

10. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Heh, I don't blame you. I don't really think that you're the... well, the balanced... type? I don't know how else you would say that." Hunter watched as Shiro started to tie up his hair again, and chuckled as the two began taking their first few steps onto Route 22.

He fished out a Poké Ball from his bag, and chuckled. "Alrighty, let's get to searching. Hopefully this won't take too long; I'd prefer to actually sleep in a bed tonight."

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro fished a Premier Ball form his, chuckling.

"What do you mean "in a bed tonight? Where'd you sleep-"

Shiro was suddenly cut of by a Pokémon jumping out from a nearby bush. It was blue, and stood on two legs.

"Hey, isn't that the Riolu you were looking for?" Shiro whispered, not wanting to scare the Riolu away before Hunter could challenge it to a battle.

12. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Uhhhhhhh," Hunter's mind just kind of stopped as he saw the little blue Pokémon roaming the area in front of them. "Okay, that took a lot less longer than I thought I would." He took out Chespin's Poké Ball, and tossed out his Pokémon. "Alright, let's stop this Riolu before it can escape! Vine Whip it!"

Chespin answered quickly, and the Grass Type was able to land an attack on the wild Riolu easily. The Emotion Pokémon retaliated with a Quick Attack, as it hadn't really had time to react before. "Alrighty, might need to consult the Dex," Hunter yanked out his Pokèdex from his bag, attempting to figure out how much damage the little fighting type had taken. "Okay, one more Vine Whip should do the trick!" Chespin attacked once again, and then Hunter was sure that it was good enough to throw a Pokéball.

He tossed the one in his hand, and watch it sail towards the Riolu rather quickly. The ball hit the wild Pokémon, sucking it into the capsule within seconds. Hunter watched closely as the Pokéball shook once... twice... a third time...

A little shower of stars appeared around the capsule, signifying that the Riolu was captured. "All right!" The boy grinned, running to pick up his newly caught Riolu. "We've got my Riolu, now it would be a good time to find your Litleo as well."

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro nodded in reply, looking around. Some other Pokémon had appeared from the wilderness, but none of them were Litleo.

"Maybe they're just hiding somewhere else?" Shiro muttered to himself.

14. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Huh..." Hunter thought to himself for a moment, trying to think of what to do. "Well, I don't think I've ever really dealt with a Litleo before, so I guess the best thing to do is just... walk around."

He started exploring more of Détourner Way, noting the different types of Pokémon that were appearing. Even though he had seen some interesting species roaming about, there still wasn't a Litleo to be seen... "Maybe we are just unlucky, but are you sure that species can be found around here?"

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "I mean, unless the Pokédex lied to me, I'm sure-"

Suddenly, a Litleo popped out of a nearby path of grass, minding its own business.

"O-Oh, there it is!" Shiro whispered. He crouched down, pulling Isaac's Premier Ball from his bag. He let out the Water-type quietly.

"OK Isaac, use Camouflage to hide yourself." Shiro said quietly. Isaac complied, rolling around in the dirt to change his type to Ground, and make his skin brown. Then, he crawled over to Litleo, who still had no idea Isaac was there.

"OK, now! Use Bubble!" Shiro commanded. The sudden change in volume startled the Litleo, giving Isaac an opportunity to attack. The Fire-type took the attack head-on, the flurry of popping bubbles sending it into a daze.

"Alright, now for a Poké Ball!" Shiro said, tossing a Premier Ball at the Pokémon. It was sucked in, and the Premier Ball fell to the floor. It shook once, twice, three times, and with a soft click and a small sparkle, the Premier Ball was still.

"Aha, alright! I got it!" Shiro cheered.

16. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Oh nice!" Hunter patted Shiro on the back, looking at the Premier Ball that held the other boy's Litleo. "The Ball design really seems to work with Litleo, since the Dex says that it's a Fire type." Neon decided to rub his face on Shiro's leg, also showing his appreciation of the group's newest capture.

"Also, I don't know if you feel like just working with our guys here, but I'd like to get back to the Pokémon Center before it gets too dark," Hunter added. "Hopefully they'll have enough beds for us..."

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro looked at the sky, which had quickly changed from a bright blue to a soft mix of oranges and pinks.

"Yeah, I guess we should head back." Shiro agreed, and the duo made their way back to the Pokémon Center. When they arrived, their first stop was the service desk, where Nurse Joy healed their Pokémon. They also asked for a room, with there only being one single-bed room left for the two of them. Apart from that, they could stay for free in the common room, but Nurse Joy warned them that it was always filled with people, and the beds were not as nice as the ones in the rental rooms. Shiro turned to Hunter.

"I'm going to be honest here - I don't feel comfortable sharing a bed with you. However, I don't think I'd be any better off surrounded by all those people, so I'll leave the choice up to you." Shiro explained.

18. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    As the two had gotten back to the Pokémon Center, Shiro started to explain something that Hunter hadn't really thought of before. "Hmm... well, it probably would be better if we stuck to the rental bedroom; I don't think we would be able to sleep much if we were to be in the common room." Hunter shrugged. "If anything, I don't mind sleeping on the floor, or even a chair."

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "We'll take the room." Shiro told Nurse Joy, who handed them the key. Once the duo found their room, Shiro opened it. Inside there was one bed, just like Nurse Joy had explained, a door that lead to a bathroom, a second door that contained a room filled with Pokémon beds of differemt sizes, and that was it. There was no chair or sofa, and barely any floor space due to the size of the bed.

"Well, I guess we'll have to share it." Shiro sighed. He turned to Hunter.

"I guess... It won't be so bad? Oh, I have an idea."

Shiro quickly headed to the room with the Pokémon beds, grabbed six small ones, and placed them in a row down the middle of the bed.

"There, now we each have our own side, while the Pokémon sleep in the middle. That way, neither of us has to sleep on the floor." Shiro smiled.

20. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Well then," Hunter put his hands on his hips. He watched as Shiro started to organize the bed a little bit, a small smile coming onto his face. "Alright then, I guess that'll work fine. At least it won't be weird or anything now."

He chuckled slightly, taking off his bag and hanging it on the bedpost. He made sure to take out the two Poke Balls that held Chespin and Riolu, and also took out an extra pair of clothes, and sat them all on his side of the bed.

"Ugh, I think I'm gonna go take a shower real quick. I know we didn't really do much today, but I think I need one. If you wanna go do something real quick, that's okay." He grabbed the other pair of clothes he had, and headed towards the bathroom.