1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[1 x 1] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Adventure [Pixel × Luna]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    ~ INTRODUCTION ~
    "One day, a mysterious thing happened. A young boy woke up, finding himself in a field in the middle of no-where, and he'd been turned into a Pokémon! Having no idea where he was or why this happened, he decided to team up with a stranger who found him, and the two set of for a grand adventure!"

~ SETTING & RULES ~
    This RP will take place in the world and story of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Red/Blue Rescue Team, but will feature Pokémon from every generation announced so far. One player will play the role of the human, and the other will play the role of the seasoned explorer. Both players can control any NPCs, as long as their actions don't contradict with anything they have done previously (unless it is for plot purposes).

~ CHARACTERS ~
    Name: Shiro
    Species: Lycanroc (Dusk Form)
    Appearance/Characteristics: Looks like a regular Dusk Lycanroc.
    Moves: Accelerock, Counter, Roar, Fire Fang
    Ability: Tough Claws
    Backstory: Shiro was once a regular human boy, but one day woke up in a world filled with talking Pokémon. he doesn't remember much about his past, and hopes that he can find a way home in this new world. After meeting Saura and going on many adventures, Shiro used his passion for protecting his beloved Saura to evolve into a Dusk Lycanroc, embracing the powers of the setting sun.

Name: Saura
    Species: Umbreon (shiny)
    Appearance/Characteristics: Looks like a regular Umbreon, but is shiny, and has ocean-blue eyes instead of brown.
    Moves: Bite, Quick Attack, Psychic, Shadow Ball
    Ability: Synchronise
    Backstory: Saura is a shy little Eevee that had been made fun of by other Pokémon thanks to her eye color. In most fights, she'd often run away especially when feeling weak. But one day she was rescued by a rescue team and decided to start one of her own. But once again her shy and timid nature gets the better of her or would get picked on instead. As of now she's currently looking for a Pokémon to be in a team. After meeting Shiro and going on many adventures, she's used his love for her to evolve into an Umbreon, embracing the powers of the full moon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    And here is my oc for this rp:

Name: Saura

Species: Eevee (shiny)

Appearance/Characteristics: [​IMG] also has ocean-blue eyes instead of brown.

Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, & Baby-Doll Eyes

Ability: Run Away

Backstory: Saura is a shy little Eevee that had been made fun of by other Pokémon thanks to her eye and fur colors. In most fights, she'd often run away especially when feeling weak. But one day she was rescued by a rescue team and decided to start one of her own. But once again her shy and timid nature gets the better of her or would get picked on instead. As of now she's currently looking for a Pokémon to be in a team.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Pixel likes this.
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Where am I... Why can't I remember anything... Whose voice is this...

Those were the questions running through my mind as I slowly opened my eyes. I had no idea where I was, and to top it off, I couldn't find my glasses.

"Great, now I have to find them. God knows where they are..." I muttered. I held out my paw, padding the grass around me to try and find them. That's when it hit me.

"H-Huh? A paw? Why do I have a paw? Aah, I have four paws! And is this a tail!? What's going on!?"

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    A shiny female Eevee had once again ran away from a group of Pokémon that were picking on her because of her fur and eye colors. It's not her fault that she looked like this... its just what she has genetically. She was trying to ask a group of Pokémon if they want to do a rescue team with her, but they simply laughed at her and started tossing her around as if she was some kind of joke. So she ran off. When she sees that she got away, she took a deep breath and sighed heavily while walking. Suddenly, she sees a male Rockruff just laying there unconscious. Curiosity got the better of her and she starts walking towards the Rockruff. "H-hello? Ar-are you alright?" She tries calling out to him. She noticed the Rockruff was regaining conscious and looked around as if he doesn't notice her and is mumbling something to himself. She looked confused as she tries waving her paw in front of him to get him to notice her, apparently, it hasn't worked. Then, she sees something on the ground that she's never seen before. A weird looking object that has two glass looking crystals and some sort of plastic lines around them (glasses). "Um... i-is this what you're looking for?" She asks as she gently pushes the object close to the Rockruff until it touches his paw.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "H-Wha? Who's there?" I stammered, stumbling around. Then, there was a soft clink, and I stopped in my tracks.

"Those were my glasses, weren't they..." I sighed. Struggling, I managed to pick up the glasses with my paws and shove them on to my face, byt they just slid down my snout.

"Well, it doesn't matter anyway, they don't seem to fit." I said, disappointed. Then, I turned my attention to whoever was standing in front of me. I squinted and tiled my head, but I still couldn't see. I even walked up really close to it, which seemed to make it flustered, but I backed away, shaking my head.

"Nope, it's just no use..." I muttered, before looking at, or rather in the general direction of whoever was standing near me.

"Thank you, Mr. or Ms. Fuzzy White Blurry Thing." I said, with a weak chuckle.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The Eevee tilts her head in confusion when she sees him trying to put the object on his face. She folds her ears down a bit when the Rockruff looked at her since her shyness is returning. She then blushes a bit and shivers once the Rockruff got closer to her. She hid in the bushes that was close by. When she hears the Rockruff thanking her, she pops her head a bit out of the bushes so she can talk. "Um... I-I'm not a fuzzy thing... I'm an E-Eevee," she says to the Rockruff.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Eevee... Alright, nice to meet you, Ms. Blurry Eevee. My name is Shiro, and I am a human. Or, at least, I used to be. I'm not sure what I am now... Anyway, I think I need your help. Do you have a doctor or someone I can see about my eyes? It's very hard for me to see, and that's not exactly a good thing." Shiro explained.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The Eevee took her time letting the information race through her mind. Shiro... THat's the Rockruff's name... She then hears Rockruff ask a question about a doctor. She remembers a Wigglytuff that owns a shop, but is also a great nurse. "I-I might know someone in Town Square wh-who can help you," she says to Shiro.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Alright, so be it. May I ask a favour, and have you guide me to this 'Town Square'? It would be a great help." Shiro smiled, except he was facing the wrong way so he was just showing her his backside.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The Eevee's ears continue to remain down as she watches Shiro. She isn't too comfortable being near the Rockruff. Shyly, she pops out of the bushes to stand in front of the Rockruff. "S-sure, i-it's this way," she says to Shiro. Once she got back behind him, she gently pushes the Rockruff to Town Square.

As soon as they arrived to Town Square, the Eevee immediately arrive to a shop with a Wigglytuff there. "Hello hello! Welcome to-"

"We-we're not here to shop Miss Wigglytuff... Th-this Rockruff needs help with his eyes," she says to Wigglytuff.

Wigglytuff looked surprised as she walks to Rockruff and looks at his eyes gently. There is definitely something wrong with his eyes and will need something to help him see. She then notices the object on him that is tilted away from his eyes. "Sir, may I see that object on your face?" She asks Shiro.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "What, my glasses? Sure." Shiro nods. Wigglytuff takes off the glasses and examines them.

"I've never seen anything like this, but I can see what they're trying to accomplish. I think I have something here that can help."

Wigglytuff wobbled away into her small house, then came back out again soon after with a pair of hand-made goggles.

"These should fit. They're a bit dirty, so you might want to wash them first. Saura, can you be a dear and take him to Wishcash's pond to clean them?" Wigglytuff asked.

"Oh, you're name is Saura? What a pretty name." Shiro smiled, except this time he was looking up at the sky, and mistook a cloud for Saura.

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Of course Wigglytuff knows her name. She knows every Pokémon in Town Square, especially the Eevee- er, Saura. Whenever Saura gets beaten, she always goes to Wigglytuff. Saura watches Shiro look at the sky instead of her and tilts her head. The Wigglytuff giggled. "Little Rockruff, Saura is behind you," she says to Shiro.

Saura, however waisted no time and started to pull and then push Shiro to Wiscash's pond as soon as she gives Wigglytuff a gold coin for helping and Wigglytuff handing Shiro the goggles so they can be cleaned. Soon, her and Shiro both arrived to Wiscash's pond. Saura is relieved to not see Wiscash nor anyone else near the pond. Once close to the pond, she stops pushing Shiro and moves away quickly. "Okay, we're near water," she says to Shiro. When Shiro finishes cleaning and puts the goggles on, she'll have to try to hide her eyes so he won't make fun of her.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro placed the goggles in the water and washed them, praying he wouldn't drop them. Once he was done, he struggled to get them on his face, but he eventually managed to do it.

"Alright, let's see... whoa!" Shiro gasped as he looked around. The world was so full of life and colour! He continued looking around, and that's when he saw Saura for the first time.

"Oh, you must be Saura! Thanks for helping me out, it's nice to finally see you." Shiro smiled.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Keeping her eyes closed so Shiro won't see her eyes, she hears him and turns to him and shyly nods. "I-it's nice to meet you too," she replies softly.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro tilts his head to the side.

"Huh? You're keeping your eyes closed? Is... Is something wrong with the way I look?" he asked.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura, realizing what Shiro thinks, opens her eyes and looks to the Rockruff. There, Shiro can see her blue eyes. "N-no no! That's not it at all!" She exclaims to Shiro. Realizing her eyes are now open, she instantly uses her paw to cover her eyes even though she knows it's too late. "Please don't make fun of me..." She mumbles.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro approaches Saura, moving her paw away from her eyes. He can see that she's scared, but he smiles sweetly.

"If anyone is going to make fun of your eyes, it's not me. I mean, look at my eyes! They're so broken thay I can't see without glasses or goggles. You, on the other hand... Not only do your eyes work, but they sparkle in the sunlight. I'd do anything for a pair of amazing eyes like that."

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    As Shiro gently has his paw on Saura, he can feel her shivering. But the moment he spoke, she stops shivering in confusion. "B-but... your eyes are just the same as all the other Rockruff... plus, it makes you look more cool... but for me, my eyes are not like other Eevees... they all have brown eyes and brown and white fur... I'm just a pure white Eevee... with creepy blue eyes..." she says to Shiro as her ears fold back more.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro blushed a little when Saura called him 'cool', but it was short-lived, as he sensitive ears picked up on some sniggering coming from behind him. He turned and saw three Pokémon approaching him and Saura - a Murkrow, a Houndour, and a Sneasel.

"Heh, look at Creepy Saura! She found another creep weird eyes to hang out with." Murkrow laughed.

"What, is he your boyfriend or something?" Houndour added.

"Boys, don't be so rude." Sneasel snapped. The two Pokémon went silent, as Sneasel approached Shiro.

"I don't think I've seen you around, cutie. Wanna join our gang? It's better than hanging out with this freak." Sneasel said, getting closer to Shiro. The Rockruff bared his fangs.

"This 'freak' is no freak. She is a sweet, helpful young lady who's just a bit different than the rest of her kind. And so what if she's different, it makes her unique! Now, buzz off." Shiro barked. The Sneasel was shocked.

"How dare you defy me, you whelp!" Sneasel scoffed.

"I said LEAVE!" Shiro yelled. Without realising, his tail had begun to glow and rocks were floating around. When he yelled 'leave', the rocks shot off from his tail, striking the Sneasel and sending her sprawling backward onto her two goons. The three Pokémon got up and ran away, cursing under their breaths.

Shiro, taking a deep breath to calm himself, turned to Saura.

"Are you OK? Those guys are why you thought I'd make fun of you, aren't they?" he asked.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura flinches at the three dark-type Pokémon making fun of her and folds her ears back. Tears started to appear in her eyes when the sneasel called her a freak, but then she sees Shiro sticking up for her and attacked the sneasel. This shocked her! Nobody had ever stood up for her before... Not since a rescue team had saved her from a forest fire. She watches the Sneasel, Murkrow, and Houndour leave immediately. After hearing Shiro, she looks down in shame. "Yes... b-but they aren't the only ones..." she says to Shiro and shivers. "There are a lot of other Pokémon that are like that... they don't like the way I look since it's so... unnatural... a-and it will only cause them trouble since my appearance is different..." she says softly as tears appear in her eyes. Realizing she's about to cry, she stops herself and looks around a bit. She soon notices other Pokémon walking by to visit the pond and appear to be looking at her with disgust and appear to be whispering about her. Instinctively, she jumps into the bush and hides.