1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[1 x 1] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Adventure [Pixel × Luna]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Shiro shook his head.

"No, nothing happened between Sylveon and I. I was just thinking about... something else."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Saura notices Shiro's pause about his answer. Something definitely happened back at the forest. But, she can't rush him to tell her. That is something he'll have to tell her on his own. Saura continues to fold her ears back and has a small sad smile. "Alright," she said to Shiro as she walks to him. "But, if you really do need to talk about, you're always allowed to talk to me," she says to Shiro as she licks his cheek. "You get some rest now. We both had a long night," she says to Shiro as she starts walking back to her bed. After all, it seems Shiro needs rest and she can't keep him awake.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #222 Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro sighed.

"I... I attacked Umbreon. I tried to force him to tell me why he was so mean to you. He... he didn't tell me anything." Shiro explained.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura stops walking when she hears Shiro mentioning him attacking Umbreon. She then listens to the rest of Shiro's story and folds her ears back more. She turns to Shiro and walks back to him. "Shiro, you didn't have to do that to him. I... sort of understand why he doesn't like me and its something I can't change," she explains. She then sat down next to Shiro. "And, he isn't... that bad. When I was getting yo some water, that was when that Skuntank and Drapion first appeared and picked on me, but then Umbreon saved me from them. But that was the only time he did that," she added. "And I think the reason why he's so mean to me is because I kind of remind him of my parents," she states. "If what Sylveon said about my parents is true, then I think he's still mourning about my father's death. I've seen some Pokémon go through something like it before for the ones they cared about and a few never recovered..." she added as she kept her ears down. Indeed she has seen a few Pokémon never recovering from looking their loved ones. She too had almost arrived at that stage when her mother passed. If it weren't for the amulet her dad gave her, Sylveon's guidance, and the rescue team that saved her, she'd probably wouldn't be here today. "I'm still not sure if Umbreon is going through that and taking it out on me is true or not, but it's what I guess," she says. "But don't worry about it anymore. What's done is done. All we can do now is move on. And if we can do that, we can accomplish anything," she says in a cheerful tone to lighten up the mood. Noticing what she said, she giggles a bit. "Well... at least that's what my parents would say," she added.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro smiled.

"Alright. If it's what you say, I'll trust you." Shiro agreed.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura smiles and then stretches a bit. "We better get some sleep," she says as she gets ready to walk, but stops and starts blushing. "Um... is it okay if I sleep with you?" She asks nervously.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro chuckled, shuffling back a bit to make room for Saura.

"You know I'd never say no." He smiled.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura blushes more and smiles to Shiro. She lays down next to Shiro on his bed and snuggles to him. "G-goodnight Shiro," she says to Shiro while still blushing. She then closes her eyes to try to sleep.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Goodnight." Shiro yawned, lowering his head before falling into a deep sleep.

While Shiro was asleep, he had a dream. It was a very familiar dream.

"Im glad to see you reached your full potential." A familiar voice spoke.

"Ah, it's you! From the last time." Shiro exclaimed.

"That's right. I've come to tell you that you are doing well with resolving the problem you were sent here to deal with. You were able to help Saura achieve a new level of power, which will aid her on her quest to enlightenment. However, there is a more pressing matter at hand." The voice said.

"What? What is it?" Shiro asked.

"A natural disaster is going to occur soon, one that could wipe out the entirety of this world. You need to go meet a Pokémon named Xatu, he will tell you more." The voice explained.

"Alright... Will we speak again?" Shiro asked the voice.

"Of course, but this is goodbye for now." The voice said, and Shiro drifted back into an empty, peaceful sleep.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura looks around at her surroundings. It was dark, and unsettling with weird looking plants... but no grass. The place to her looks very new, but at the same time very familiar to her. "What is this place?" She asked mostly to herself. She continues to look around and then sees a strange white creature floating in front of her. She tenses and backs up but that only made the creature get closer. She shivers makes a run for it by using quick attack. However, she notices the path she wants to take is blocked off by more of those creatures. Not only that, there seems to be other different creatures coming out of no where. She folds her ears back while shivering. "Wh-what are you?!" She says out loud. Suddenly, she sees something behind the creatures and sees a very familiar Lycanroc laying on the ground. "Shriro," she calls out to the Lycanroc. She uses quick attack to bypass the creatures and looks to Shiro to see if he's alright. She then sees Shiro open his eyes and gets up. She is relieved to see him alright, but something seems wrong. She notices Shiro glaring at her. "Sh-Shiro?" She questions while shivering. She could make out one phrase from Shiro's mouth, but not words came out of it.

"You're a fallen..."

Before Saura could ask what Shiro meant, she felt something grab her leg and made her trip. She then sees Shiro get knocked out by one of the same white creatures and she starts struggling to get to him. "Shiro," she cried out to Shiro as she was being dragged away by one of the red creatures.

Saura jolted awake while deep breathing and sweating a bit. She looks around rapidly and sees she's at the base and Shiro is sleeping next to her. Remembering last night, she looks at her paws and sees she really is an Umbreon. She thought about going back to sleep, but the dream started to replay through her head and shivers a bit. She has to get her mind off of it. She rememebers the letters Shiro brought in and decided to look through those until he wakes up. It's already morning so there is no point in sleeping. So, she carefully gets up and walks to the letters without disturbing Shiro. She looks at the letters and remembered a move she saw Umbreon used and thinks it can come in handy. So, she starts trying to use that move, psychic. But it seems its not working, but she doesn't want to give up one it now. So, she tries again and keeps trying until Shiro wakes up.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro woke up to the sound of Saura grunting and straining.

"Good morning." He smiled. "What're you doing?"

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura continued to concentrate when shiro said good morning. She noticed one of the letters being lifted and smiles. However the letter suddenly went back down to the ground. She groans in frustration, but stops when she hears Shiro asking what she's doing. She turns to him and smiles a bit. "I'm trying to see if I can use that same move Umbreon used when he battled against me," she replies. She then glares back at the letter to try and use psychic again. She would manage to lift the letter off the ground at around two inches but that was it until it fails again. She sighs in frustration. "Dang," she mumbled as she puts on a pout face.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Hey, you'll get the hang of it eventually." Shiro smiled. He stood up and walked over to the letters, grabbing them in his mouth, and then setting them down on the ground.

"We might as well open them and get some missions done, yeah?" Shiro suggested.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura kept trying until Shiro got to the letters. She sighs in defeat, but soon hears Shiro. She looks to him and smiles a bit. She then nods about opening the letters. She goes through some of them and noticed some in Thunderwave Cave and a few others in Mt. Steel. "Which ones should we do first?" She asks Shiro.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Hmmm, well... the missions in Mt. Steel are worth more Team Points, and I don't think there'll be anything in there that we'll struggle with, so let's go with those." Shiro smiled.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura nods. "Alright then our missions today will be in Mt. Steel," she says with excitement. She then sees the toolbox on the ground and tries to use psychic to lift it. She luckily managed to but it was accidentally flung at her for she tried to bring it closer. The toolbox was then smacked at her face, thankfully, nothing fell out. Once the toolbox is back on the ground, Saura blinks a few times in surprise, but then growls at the box. Noticing Shiro was watching, she stops and chuckles nervously as she gets the toolbox on her using her mouth. "Ready?" She asks.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro grabs the toolbox and straps it around himself.

"How about we just use moved we've mastered for today? Don't need anything else flying into that pretty face of yours." Shiro suggested.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura blushes a bit and chuckles nervously. "O-okay," she says to Shiro. She then looks to Shiro. "Well other than that, are you ready to go?" she asks the Lycanroc.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro nodded.

"Yup, let's head out."

The two Pokémon set out for Mt. Steel, completing their missions with relative ease. As they made their way back to the base, they could hear a commotion down in the town square.

"Sounds like something's up." Shiro thought aloud.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura nods in agreement and she and Shiro looked to see what's going on. It seems a Jumpluff is talking to a Shiftry and two Nuzleaf. "Please, please help my friend Shiftry," the Jumpluff pleaded.

The Shiftry humphed and turns away from Jumpluff. "Never. We're not about to help someone like that," he states. Both Nuzleaf nodded in agreement.

Jumpluff had tears in her eyes at Shiftry's decline. "But she needs a strong gust of wind to be set free and you have the power to do that. Please, I beg of you," she pleaded again with more desperation.

Saura folds her ears back in sorrow. She really pities the Jumpluff since she can sort of relate to her. When Saura was in desperate need to form a team, everyone except Shiro had turned her down like she was some kind of a joke. Saura nods as she was about to help Jumpluff, but someone already beat her to it.

"Hold on!"

As soon as someone spoke, an Alakazam, Tyranitar, and Charizard appeared to the center. Some of the Pokémon were shocked as they announced them with joy. The Alakazam walked towards the three dark and grass type Pokémon while the said three stepped back. "Hey, rather coldhearted, aren't you?" he asked as he eye narrows at them. "To save this Jumpluff's friend, a strong wind is needed. Your leafy fans can whip up powerful winds," he added. Alakazam then glares at the Shiftery. "It's an easy matter for you. Now help that Pokémon out!" he said to them.

The Shiftry was about to decline but remembers the group of Pokémon surrounding him and his group. "Tsk. Fine, we'll do it," he says as he runs off with the Nuzleaf.

Saura watches Shiftry run off while giving them a glare. They better hope to rescue the Jumpluff.