1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[1 x 1] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Adventure [Pixel × Luna]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Shiro smiled when Saura came up to him, but when he saw Umbreon, he became angry, He stood in front of Saura in a protective stance, his eyes turning red as he glared at Umbreon.

"Unless you're here to explain yourself or apologise, I suggest you beat it. Don't make me hurt you again." Shiro growled.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Umbreon glares at Shiro for a bit, but remembered what Sylveon told him to do. So he rolled his eyes a bit and took a deep breath. "Then I guess for you, I've come to apologize for my sudden outburst," he says to Shiro while still glaring. He then glares to Saura. "But as for you, I'd like to know how you were able to use that move quickly. I know it'll take one several weeks to use that move in success," he says to the female Umbreon.

Saura eye narrows in confusion and shrugs. "I don't know," she answered. "It just happened," she added.

Umbreon didn't like that answer and starts growling. "Stuff don't just happen without a reason," he said with a little hint of annoyance.

Saura glares a tiny bit, but stops for she remembered that Shiro was glaring at Umbreon. She looks to Sylveon with a small smile. "I'm going to head back to the base with Shiro. It's nice seeing you," she says to Sylveon as she starts pushing Shiro back to the base.

Sylveon watches Saura push Shiro back to the base with confusion, but also glares at Umbreon once she and Shiro are no longer in sight. "You're never going to change," she mumbles to Umbreon as she sighs.

Saura soon arrives back at the base with Shiro and looked worried. "You okay?" She asks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Yeah, just... he really grinds my gears. I'm gonna go take a walk to cool off, you should get some sleep - it's almost morning at this point." Shiro explained. He gave Saura a soft lick on the cheek, trying to smile, but once he was in a bad mood, he found it hard to leave it without calming down. Shiro made his way to the door, stepping out into the cool night air.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura folds her ears back as she watches Shiro leave. She really wanted Shiro to stay in the base. She thought about going to walk with him, but the fake smile Shiro gave her told her that won't be a good idea. She lays down on her bed, but doesn't sleep. She honestly can't after the events that happened. So, she'll just wait for Shiro.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Once Shiro had walked far enough, having no idea where he was since it was still dark, he began to take deep breaths. He could feel himself calming down, but he was still upset at Umbreon.

"Who does he think he is, always talking to Saura like that? I don't think I've ever met someone who makes me so mad." Shiro thought aloud, trying hard to not reignite the anger he held for Umbreon.

"Oh, I just remembered that dream I had, where I had to go meet a Pokémon... Xatu? I wonder where they live, maybe we'll find out during our travels. Does Saura know about this? I don't think I told her... I should go back and tell her about the dreams." Shiro said to himself. That's when he looked around and noticed he had no idea where he was. Shiro had actually wandered into Silent Chasm, the dungeon where Jumpluff's friend, Jumpluff, had gotten stuck in a rock, and Alakazam sent Shiftry and his team to retrieve the Jumpluff.

"Guess I better make my way to some sort of exit..." Shiro sighed to himself, making his way deeper into the dungeon. Luckily for him, most of the Pokémon were asleep, and the ones that were awake didn't want to cause a ruckus, so he didn't have to fight anyone. Eventually, he made his way to the furthest area.

"Oh, shoot, I was going the wrong way." Shiro cursed under his breath. Suddenly, he heard someone calling out to him. Well, not to him, they were just calling out. Shiro ran towards the sound, finding a Jumpluff hovering over two Nuzleaf, who were passed out on the ground.

"H-Hey, what's going on?" Shiro asked.

"Oh! Finally, someone's here! Are you from a rescue team?" Jumpluff asked.

"W-Well, yes, but I came here by accident. Hey, I know you! Your friend said you were stuck! I'm glad you're free. Where's the Pokémon who came to save you?" Shiro asked.

"That's the problem! Shiftry came and freed me, but then a big monster took him! He knocked out these two as well, Shiftry's friends, but I'm too small to be able to help them." Jumpluff explained.

"I see... a monster? What, was it a big Pokémon?" Shiro asked.

"Yes. It was big, and it had wings. It used lots of electricity too." Jumpluff explained.

"Big, wings, electricity... Sounds like it might be an Electric/Flying-type Pokémon. I guess we should tell someone about this, and get these two back to town." Shiro said. Jumpluff nodded - she was too weak to carry the two on her own, but she helped Shiro get them onto his back. They were heavier than he expected, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle.

"I know how to get out of here. Come on, this way!" Jumpluff said, hopping ahead. Shiro followed close behind, making sure he didn't drop his passengers. The sun was just starting to rise as they made their way back to the town.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura waited for Shiro while he went out for a walk. She waited and waited as the night continued. Saura folds her ears back as she noticed Shiro is taking his time on his walk. She should probably go see where he is at. Once Saura got outside, an earthquake was suddenly shaking the area. Sure, she's use to all the earthquakes around here thanks to the natural disasters, but something about this one didn't feel right! It felt like something unnatural had happened. And indeed something did. A strange hole had suddenly appeared in the sky and she can see a strange creature that appears to be trying to get out of the whole. She tries to get a better view, but the hole and the creature soon disappeared before she could move along with the earthquake. Saura blinks a bit and folds her ears down. What in Arceus was that? She stood there to try and understand what happened for a few hours and then sees the sun starts rising. Has she really been out that long? And is Shiro alright? He's been gone for a while too... Saura sighs a bit as she sat in front of the door while waiting for Shiro while still lost in thought.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro eventually made his way back into town, the residents beginning to pour in as the day begun. Shiro took the two Nuzleaf to Wigglytuff's, where she took care of their wounds. A small crowd had begun to gather, so Shiro decided to explain the situation.

"Everyone!" Shiro called, all the Pokémon turning their attention to Shiro. "I've got some news. The Jumpluff stuck in Silent Chasm has been successfully rescued by Shiftry and his team."

The crowd murmured happily amongst themselves.

"However," Shiro continued, "Shiftry's teammates were found severely wounded, and Shiftry himself has been taken. According to a witness, it was a large bird Pokémon with Electric-type abilities. I believe it might be the Legendary Pokémon Zapdos. Does anyone know anything about this Pokémon?"

One of the members of the crowd, a Meganium, stepped forward.

"I've heard that Zapdos lives atop Mt. Thunder, and that he's easily angered. Why he took Shiftry away from Giant Chasm, I have no clue, but if that is the case, Shiftry is in serious danger." Meganium explained.

"In that case..." Shiro said, "I'm going to go rescue him."

The crowd gasped, their murmurs turning into loud chatter.

"Everyone, please calm down! I know I'm new around here, but I am on a rescue team. If a Pokémon is in danger, it's my job to save them. However, I don't think my team can do this alone, so I am asking for volunteers!" Shiro yelled over the crowd. They all went silent, exchanging glances with each other.

"I'll go!" one Pokémon boomed from the back. He made his way forward, revealing himself to be a Dragonite. His huge figure towered over Shiro.

"M name is Ryuji, and I like the way you think, little man. Pokémon that are in danger should be saved! My Dragon-type powers can help against an Electric-type like Zapdos, hahaha!" Ryuji laughed. Shiro nodded in appreciation.

"I-I'll go too..." a soft voice added. Shiro felt a chill rush down his spine, and he turned to see a Froslass standing very close behind him. Shiro let out a yelp of surprise - how lond had she been standing there.

"I-I'm Yuki. I may not look like it, but I've been told I'm a good fighter. My Ice-type moves can freeze even the strongest Pokémon. I-I also want to be helpful..." she said, hiding her face in her hands. Shiro could tell she was very shy.

"Thank you, both of you." Shiro smiled.

"We'll come too." A familiar voice called from the crowd. Shiro turned to see Lah and Mahina, the two Lycanroc, approaching him.

"Lah, Mahina! It's so good to see you two!" Shiro smiled. Lah and Mahina exchanged a confused glance, before they realised who they were talking to.

"S-Shiro? My goodness, look at you! You've grown so much since we last spoke." Lah exclaimed.

"Loving the new hair." Mahina added.

"Alright, we can catch up later. For now, I think we should head back to the base, Saura needs to know about this, and we should all prepare for the journey."

The four volunteers agreed, and they made their way through the crowd.

"Hold on." a familiar voice called. Shiro turned to see Alakazam standing behind him, with Charizard and Tyranitar right behind Alakazam.

"This mission is too dangerous for a ragtag group of Pokémon to handle." Alakazam said. "We will go rescue Shiftry."

"Hey, what's the big idea, callin' us "ragtag"?" Ryuji boomed. Shiro turned to the Dragonite, shaking his head. Ryuji backed off. Shiro approached Alakazam calmly.

"This is my mission. I found the lead, not you. Please do not interfere." Shiro said.

"How dare you talk to Alakazam like-" Tyranitar began, before Alakazam raised his hand, Tyranitar going silent instantly.

"...Very well. You may take this mission. But don't say I didnt warn you." Alakazam said. Shiro nodded, before turning and rejoining his group, all 5 of them heading back to the base.

"What do we do, boss?" Charizard asked.

"Keep an eye on them. I don't like the way that orange Lycanroc feels. Something is... off about him." Alakazam said, shooting a dirty glare at Shiro as he walked off.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura had once again continued to wait. Eventually, she payed down a bit to get a little bit of sleep incase if she needs to go off on a journey to find him. After an hour later of resting, she starts to hear something that made her ears twitch. She opens her eyes and lifts her head to see someone coming to the base. To her relief, it was Shiro. She smiles big as she gets up to go greet him. However, she soon sees he's not alone. True she's seen Lah and Mahina before, but she still isn't sure of what they think of her eyes. There also two other Pokémon she never met before. Now scared, she runs back into the base and hides while keeping her eyes shut.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Is something wrong with your friend?" Ryuji asked. Shiro chuckled.

"No, she's fine. Just... a little self-conscious. It won't get in the way of the mission." Shiro said confidently.

"...I can understand where she's coming from. I get shy sometimes too..." Yuki said in her usual soft voice.

"I'll go in and get her, you four stay out here. Get acquainted with each other." Shiro smiled as he headed in. He saw Saura curled up in the bed.

"Saura, there's no need to be afraid of these Pokémon. They're here to help us on a mission, not to make fun of you. And when duty calls, you gotta put those bad thoughts about your eyes away, and concentrate on being a useful Pokémon. This is going to be a very dangerous mission, but it'll show everyone how strong we are, together." Shiro explained. He hoped his pep-talk had some effect on Saura.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura listens to Shiro and folds her ears down. What mission is he talking about? After the last two sentences, she sighs sadly as she gets up and starts walking outside. But when she sees the Yuki, Ryju, Lah, and Mahina still out there, she freezes and backs up a bit. Shiro's pep-talk began to reply through her head along with all of the times she's been made fun of by a crowd of Pokémon. She doesn't know which part to listen to the most. Taking a deep breath, she closes her eyes and walks outside. She kept walking until she accidentally bumps into a tree which caused some leaves to fall. Leaves... That's it! Using her psychic move, she gently pulls one of the big leaves that is sizable enough to cover her eyes. She then chews on the leaf a bit until there are two small holes. She didn't mind the taste of leaves; sure they are a bit bitter, but she didn't mind it too much. She then placed the leaf around her eyes and looks through the holes. Now, she can be useful and help out with this mission Shiro wants to do and at the same time not worried about the four Pokémon looking at her eyes. She looks back to Shiro while wagging her tail and smiling to show she's ready.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Lah and Mahina exchanged a confused glance.

"Uhh, Saura? Why is there a leaf on your face?" Lah asked.

"Yeah, we can't see those gorgeous eyes of yours." Mahina added.

"Oh, you're that Eevee with the blue eyes! I always hated seeing you get picked on - there's nothing wrong with being a little different!" Ryuji chuckled.

"...I always admired your eyes from a distance. They're pretty..." Yuki smiled. Shiro turned to Saura, beaming.

"Take off that leaf - these are our friends! They accept you for who you are! Besides, the leaf looks dumb." Shiro laughed.

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura folds her ears down as she blushes in embarrassment. As soon as that happens the leaf falls off of her face. This caused her to flinch and cover her eyes again. Remembering everyone's comments, she tries to open her eyes to look at everyone, but closes them back for she thinks they were only saying that so she can look... No! She can't let her fear get to her. Slowly, she stops covering her eyes and opens them to look at everyone. She shivers but grips the ground so she doesn't show it. She continues to look at everyone as she waits to know what the mission is while looking very nervous with her ears down.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Alright, everyone listen up." Shiro said, making his way to the front of the group.

"Our mission is to scale the mountain known as Mt. Thunder. Atop this mountain, we will most likely encounter the Legendary Pokémon Zapdos, and we will also most likely have to battle him to rescue Shiftry, who was taken by Zapdos according to an eyewitness account." Shiro explained.

"We've climbed Mt. Thunder before, and there are two paths - one very rocky path, and one steeper, but smoother path. I suggest we split up and take both paths, since I'm not sure which is quicker, but I know that the steeper path was more difficult for myself and Mahina. It also takes about a day to reach the summit, regardless of the path taken." Lah added. Mahina nodded in agreement.

"Alright, then I guess Lah, Mahina, and myself will take the rockier path, while Saura leads Ryuji and Yuki up the steep path. I'm sure you can use your Psychic, flight and levitation to climb the path much easier." Shiro decided.

"Don't worry, ladies. If anything tires to attack us, you can count on me to protect you!" Ryuji laughed.

"...I can fight too! I've got some tricks up my sleeve..." Yuki said with a small smile.

"Alright, is everyone OK with the groups?" Shiro asked.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura flinches and became less happy when she hears she will be separated from Shiro. She really preferred to be with Shiro. Yes, she remembered everyone's comments, but that doesn't mean she completely trusts them... She's already been through that. And another part, she can't use psychic on herself. Why? She's a dark-type. Psychic attacks, whether it's used to attack or help others or herself, will never touch a dark-type unless it's a status condition only. She thought about objecting, but figures Shiro would get upset with her... So she says nothing and just waits for everyone else.

#274 Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "I guess everyone's OK with the decision." Shiro nodded. "OK, we'll set out tomorrow, so go home, get prepared, get some rest, and we'll meet here at dawn."

Everyone nodded, dispersing off to their homes. Shiro turned to Saura, smiling.

"Shall we go inside and get ready?" he asked.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura continues to look down without saying anything. When she hears Shiro, she naps back into reality and blinks. After she registered the question, she nods to Shiro about going in and getting ready.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Alrighty, Mt. Thunder... Probably gonna be a lot of Electric-types, so we'll probably want to pack a few Cheri Berries each for each of us. Oh, but we've only got one Toolbox, don't we? Hmm..."

Shiro thoguht to himself for a moment, before he rushed out the door, calling "Wait here!" as he ran off. He headed straight into the town square, where the Kecleon Brothers' store was luckily still open. He purchased a small, blue bag with some of they money he and Saura had raised from missions, and ran straight back to the base.

"Alright, here we go. I think this bag will fit you. It's blue, too, like your eyes." Shiro said as he strapped it over Saura's neck.

"Heh, it looks great!" Shiro smiled.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura was about to speak to Shiro about his idea on the groups he decided, but was surprised to leave so quickly for something. When she sees him return, she sees him holding a small, blue bag. She blushes when she sees him putting it on her and looks at the bag. She then looks to Shiro and smiles. "Thanks Shiro," she says to Shiro and licks his cheek. She now decides to go with Shiro's plan. She can't just say what she thinks of it now, not after Shiro had gotten the bag for her and the group he paired her with... she'll have to just... try. She has to try and get her psychic power to lift her. She then looks to Shiro. "What else will we need?" She asks.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Well, I think you might get tired really easily - I guess your Psychic might not work on you for long, but it'd be better to climb the steeper path than trying to jump between all those rocks on the other path, so I suggest you take some extra food. Oh, I guess you can always ask Ryuji to carry you, he seems like he wouldn't mind." Shiro chuckled.

"As for other supplies... maybe just the usual stuff? Oran Berries, Heal Seeds, Max Elixir, Reviver Seeds just in case." Shiro added.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura flinches at the thought of someone carrying her. She hadn't let anyone else touch her unless it was Wigglytuff, Sylveon, or Shiro. Everyone else, on the other hand, gets her nervous and jumpy.

She then hears Shiro mentioning needing Oran berries, max elixir, heal seeds, and reviver seeds. She made a note to keep an eye on those when they start to get ready on getting supplies. "So, where should we go to get the supplies?" She asks.