1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[1 x 1] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Adventure [Pixel × Luna]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Shiro eventually regained consciousness, looking around in the cave. His whole body was in immense pain, and any attempt to stand up caused him to hiss and fall back down. He decided, instead, to look around, and see if he could get any help. He almost let out a yelp when he realised there was someone lying next to him, also unconscious. It was dark in the cave, so he couldn't really make out who it was.

"How did I get here...?" Shiro mumbled to himself, before there was a large flash of light, followed by a sickening crack. He managed to drag himself to the mouth of the cave, where he could see the outside world. It was storming, with huge flashes of lightning. He saw a mountain off in the distance, and drag marks that indicated they'd come from the mountains. Shiro noticed that the drag marks looked big enough to belong to him.

"Did I..." Shiro muttered, looking towards the mountain, "Did I fall form up there?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Saura walks around the area and looks around. This place, this cave like area seems familiar to her. Suddenly, she sees these weird jelly like creatures floating around. They are all staring at her. She shivers as she backs away. But then, she notices a portal had appeared and opened up. A huge purple creature with gold crescents on its... wings she believes. Wait, she recognizes that creature! She’s seen it before... but when? Before she could ask, she sees the creature scaring away those jelly looking creatures. She sighs a bit in relief, but stops when she notices the huge creature is now looking at her. But for some odd reason, she doesn’t feel threatened by it. She continues to stare at its eyes as a name came into her mind. “Lu...” she tries to say, but is having a hard time finish it.

This did however get the purple creatures attention as it floats closer to Saura. It continues to watch Saura as she tries to speak to it.

“Lun...” Saura tries again, but is once again having a hard time finishing it. She concentrates more as she tries to remember the name. “Luna...” she says, but once again couldn’t finish it. She takes a deep breath as she looks down and tries one more time. “Lunala...” she said. There, that’s it! “Lunala,” she says it again. Saura looks up at the huge creature. “Lunala?” She says to the creature. She notices the creature nods as it floats even closer to her. She notices it screeching quietly to her. However, she can hear words coming out of them!

Come... back...

Saura shivers a bit as she backs up a bit. Come back? To where? Before she could ask, another portal appeared something is trying to get inside! Before Saura could see, she then notices the creature- er, Lunala let out a screech like scream at the creature and flies straight at it. “Lunala, wait!” She tries to call out to the purple creature. But Lunala soon attacked the creature by pushing it back into the portal as it goes in as well. The portal soon closes and Saura was left all alone. She then feels the floor she stands on falling apart, which also lead her to fall as well.

Saura gasps for air as she sits up while sweating. She deep breathes for a bit and looks around. A cave? How did- Right, she had tried to save Shiro, but it was Umbreon who saved him... and her. She looks around and doesn’t see him; however, she does see Shiro looking out through the mouth of the cave. She sits up and looks to Shiro. “Shiro?” She tries to call out to him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro jumped at the sound of a voice coming from behind him. He turned and saw the dark figure had woken up.

"Shiro?" Shiro said, looking around confused. Then, he raised a paw to his chest.

"Me? I'm Shiro?" he asked.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura looks shocked when Shiro asks if his name is Shiro. "Y-yes... Shiro, are you okay?" She asks with worry as her rings starts to glow a bit so Shiro can see her a bit.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "I... I think so? I'm not sure, I think I fell from the mountain. Everything hurts, and I don't remember how I got here, or who I am..." Shiro sighed to himself. He turned to face the outside of the cave again, letting out another sigh.

"Even though it's dangerous, I still think the rain is beautiful..." Shiro said to himself.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura folds her ears back. So Shiro had forgotten who he is... and who she is too...And after what she did to Mahina, she is certain no one is going to trust her... it’s all her fault! If Saura had rested, Shiro would not have been hurt. If Saura had not bitten Mahina, the others would still trust her. Saura starts to get tears in her eyes as she looks down. She discovers two Oran berries on the ground. Did Umbreon leave those there for them? She smiles a bit, but quickly drops it and uses her psychic to lift them. She places both Oran berries in front of Shiro. “Those can help you feel better once you eat them,” she says quietly to Shiro. She then moves a bit to the back of the cave and stopped her rings from glowing so she is completely unnoticeable. She then starts crying a bit silently as she blames herself for everything that happened to Shiro.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro ate one of the Oran Berries, but left the other one for the Pokémon he was with; he didn't want to seem rude and eat what might be the only food they had. He could hear her crying in the back of the cave, so he decided to see if he could help by distracting her with conversation.

"Uh, how do you know who I am? Do we know each other?" he asked.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    As she cries silently to herself, Saura thinks it’ll probably be better if she just drops Shiro off with Lah, Mahina, Yuki, and Ryuji... and that she’s better off to be alone. She grips the ground a bit with her paw as she lifts her ears up. Suddenly, she hears Shiro ask more about himself and if they know each other. She stops herself from crying so she can answer Shiro’s questions. “I know you because we...” she says, but stops herself to think a bit. She wants to tell him that they are in a rescue team and lovers, but he may not feel the same anymore... She thought of a better answer. It’s better off if they are just friends... even if it hurts her deeply. “We are friends. I know you were once a human, but you became a Lycanroc to...” she replies to think of an answer why Shiro could be here until she thinks of one. “To save the world from natural disasters,” she says. “We got separated from your best friends while we were on the mountains to save a Shiftry from a Zapdos,” she replies as calmly as she could without making any hiccups from her crying. Even now, she still continues to shed tears, but makes sure Shiro doesn’t see them.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro nods, taking in all the information.

"So, I used to be a human? That's... definitely not something I remember. I can't believe I was sent here to save the world, wow. Guess it was kinda dumb for me to lose my memory, huh?" Shiro sighed. He turned back to the cave entrance, when a particularly bright flash of light burst from the sky. Shiro covered his eyes and let out a roar of pain - he hadn't expected it, and it was quite bright.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura jumps a bit when she hears Shiro roar in pain. She looks, but just sees him covering his eyes. Perhaps one of the Lightning bolts from the storm had startled him. She folds her ears back as she uses psychic to gently move Shiro away from the mouth of the cave and more in it. That way, he can still see the rain and not be effected by the lightning bolts. She then notices the rain is somewhat calming down, but the storm is still raging a bit. Once she’s sure Shiro is at a good distance away from the outh of the cave, she stops her psychic and looks away from Shiro as she lies down and curls up a bit. Once the storm is a bit more calmer, she’ll deliver Shiro to the others and go find Zapdos by herself.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro rubbed his eyes a bit, blinking as his vision slowly returned from the blinding flash. He could feel Saura using Psychic on him to move him away from the cave entrance.

"Hey, thanks Saura - hey! I remembered something! I remembered your name!" Shiro smiled. "Oh, maybe I can remember something else."

Shiro concentrated really hard, but he didn't manage to pull out any other memories.

"Damn, no luck." Shiro sighed.

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Sauara looked surprised when she hears Shiro remembering her name. She waits for Shiro to remember anything else. But it seems, Shiro still doesn’t remember. “How did you remember my name?” She asks Shiro with a look of surprise.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "I'm not sure, I guess it was maybe the flash from the lightning? Like, the shock from the brightness suddenly jolted my memory. That... seems like it's something that could happen, yeah..." Shiro chuckled.

"Well, I'm at least glad I remembered your name." Shiro smiled.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura smiles but it was only a small one. She is indeed happy to hear Shiro remembered her name, but the bond they shared before will possibly never come back and that depresses her. She notices the thunder and rain had finally calmed down, but sees that it’s still night time. She soon sees the moon out along with its ray coming in to the cave. Remembering what happened last time, she moves away from the moon ray and lies back down.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Shiro noticed Saura backing away. Not knowing anything about her, he thought he was making her feel uncomfortable.

"Maybe she doesn't like talking about me because I'm not 'me'. I should change the subject."

"So, can you tell me a little about yourself? I know that would seem weird to you, but to me, you're a brand new person I've never met." Shiro explained.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura flinches when Shiro asked to know more about her. She honestly didn’t want to talk about herself, but it seems Shiro wants to know... “I... don’t think it’s a good idea to know about me,” she replies and folds her ears down as she remembers all the times she was picked on because of the way she looked. Not to mention, she had also hurt Mahina and it’s also her fault Shiro lost his memories to begin with. “I’m... not like everyone else here,” she added as she continues to avoid the moon’s ray.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Alright, back subject change choice. Does this girl just dislike everything? She doesn't seem like someone I would be friends with..." Shiro thought, glancing over at Saura as she made her way into the darkness. He decided it would be best to let the conversation end there, and that he was feeling up for a walk.

"I'm going out for a bit. You don't have to come." Shiro said, before slowly making his way out of the cave. It was still raining, but Shiro didn't mind getting wet. As he walked, nature seemed to greet him with open arms, the storm letting up only slightly to the point where lightning flashes were once every 10 minutes or so. He thanked nature in silence, seeing it as a good omen of sorts.

"Hey, you!" a voice suddenly called. Shiro turned to face the voice, but he turned a bit faster than he wanted, and a shot of pain went through his body. He was forced to kneel, as he tried to scan his surroundings. Eventually, he found the source of the voice - an Ursaring.

"What do you think you're doing? This here's my turf." Ursaring growled as it approached Shiro. He backed away, but his body was still in pain, so i was more of a limp.

"P-Please, I didn't mean to intrude, I was just-" Shiro began, before Ursaring interupted.

"Just what, going for a stroll? It's raining Glameow and Houndour out here, you expect me to believe that?" Ursaring bellowed.

"Y-Yes, I honestly was. P-Please don't hurt me..." Shiro whimpered as he shrunk back. Ursaring gave him a confused look.

"You're... a Lycanroc, right? I've never met a Lycanroc who was so... afraid... Come with me." Ursaring said gurffly, walking deeper into the forest. Shiro, not wanting to anger Ursaring further, followed obediently, but slowly as to not further provoke his injuries.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura flinches at the thought of Shiro going out for a walk. She tries to stop him, but freezes when she remembers the light from the moon’s ray. She soon notices the Shiro is already outside and the rain had stopped. Holding in her sanity, she steps in to the light and does everything she can to not look at the moon. As she kept walking to find Shiro, she sees him following an Ursaring! She knows how mean Ursarings can be when you’re in there territory. She thought about attacking the Ursaring, but sees he is not hurting Shiro... yet. She’ll just follow them silently while staying hidden. Since Shiro lost his memories of her, she won’t know how he’ll react to the way she looks especially her eyes and the same goes for the Ursaring.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Eventually, Shiro made it to the cave where Ursaring was leading him. This cave was much bigger than the other one, and there were more Pokémon inside. A lot of the Pokémon were injured and resting in beds, with a Chansey running around frantically, trying to tend to them all.

"Here, come rest in this bed." Ursaring commanded. Shiro nodded obediently, gingerly lowering himself onto the bed. Once he felt comfortable, Shiro left out a sigh of relief.

"Chansey will be with you shortly. When you're feeling up to it, come see me in the back room." Ursaring grunted, before leaving.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Saura watches Ursaring helping Shiro to a bed and walks in deeper to the cave. She thought about going in to the cave, but decided against it. She’ll be in the complete open where everyone will see her. She sighs and backs away from the cave entrance.

“Hey! Look at that weird Umbreon!” Saura suddenly hears someone shout. She turns and notices a Machamp and a Kecleon looking at her and making fun of her.

“Look at those eyes dude! It looks like a freak!” The Kecleon said starts laughing as the Machamp laughs with it.

Saura flinches as her ears fold back down. It seems that even in places away from town, she’s still being made fun of. And if she stays any longer, she’ll cause a scene. However, as she starts to get ready to leave, she sees the Machamp throwing rocks at her. She does her best to dodge all the rocks, but does end up getting hit by some. She whimpers and starts running away from the area.

“That’s right you little freak. Get out of here!” The Machamp shouts to Saura with a chuckle with the Kecleon. Once they know for sure Saura is gone, they both walked in to the cave so they can let Ursaring know about Saura’s presence, but is no longer a threat.