1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[1 x 1] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Adventure [Pixel × Luna]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    After Shiro's wounds were treated, he made his way to the back room where Ursaring was.

"Oh, so you came. Good." Usaring grunted.

"S-Sorry about before, I honestly wasn't trying to cause trouble. I... Something's gone wrong, and I can't remember anything about myself or why I'm here. I thought maybe going for a walk would clear my head." Shiro explained.

"I see, amnesia. Tell me, do you remember anything?" Ursaring asked.

"N-No, not really... But there was this Umbreon with me when I woke up. She told me she knew who I was, that I was a human. I managed to remember her name after a bright flash of lightning shocked me, so I assumed she was telling me the truth. But... she didn't want to talk about anything else. I asked her to tell me more about myself, but she didn't, and the same thing happened when I asked her to talk about herself. I'm not sure if she's really telling the truth, or just trying to mess with me..." Shiro told Ursaring. Ursaring took in all the information with a thoughtful nod.

"Hmm, a human... I've heard of them, but I can't say I've ever met someone who said they were one. Now I can see why-"

"Hey, Ursaring!" a voice called as two Pokémon entered the room. It was a Machamp and a Kecleon.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of a private discussion right now?" Ursaring sighed.

"Sorry, but we jsut wanted to let you know that there was a weird Umbreon stalking around the cave entrance." Machamp explained. Shiro's ears perked up, and Ursaring took notice of this.

"Yeah, but we just chucked rocks at it until it went away!" Kecleon laughed. Suddenly, there was a flash of orange as Shiro bounded across the room, pouncing onto Kecleon. Shiro's eyes glowed blood-red as he glared at the Kecleon, who wimpered as he was pinned down by Shiro's body. Machamp was watching this all happen, paralysed with fear, while Ursaring watched from where he sat.

"YOU DID WHAT TO HER!?" Shiro roared, the claws on his paw extended out as Shiro crushed Kecleon's throat under it, Kecleon gagging and gasping for breath.

"W-What's your deal, man?" Kecleon spluttered. As Shiro began to regain his senses, his eyes returned to normal, and his expression changed from one of pure anger, to one of pure horror. He slowly backed away from Kecleon, allowing him and Machamp to run away. Shiro turned to Ursaring, who was staring at him.

"S-Sorry..." Shiro stammered. Ursaring shook his head.

"No, it's fine. Your anger is completely justified, those two should know better than to pick on others like that. I assume that this Umbreon and the Umbreon who was there when you woke up are the same Umbreon." Ursaring grunted.

"I mean, I'm not sure what they thought was wrong with her, but maybe she followed me here..." Shiro said.

"Tell me, why did you suddenly attack like that?" Ursaring asked.

"I-I... I don't know, but when I heard them say they were picking on her becaues of the way she looks, something inside me snapped. But, it felt like I'd done that before, like... Like I've seen this happen before." Shiro explained.

"Hmm, then maybe you two do know each other. If you can find her, I want you to bring her back here." Ursaring requested. "I've taken an interest in your problem, and frankly, now I want to see you get through it."

Shiro didn't know what to say. This Ursaring was very kind and generous, despite his rough and tough appearance. Still at a loss for words, Shiro simply nodded, and made his way out of the cave. When he was out, he quickened his pace, making his way back to the cave where he woke up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Saura ran straight back to the cave in Mt. Thunder. Once she arrives, she deep breaths and lies down. She’ll just have to leave Shiro alone for now. But that doesn’t change that they are still on a mission to defeat Zapdos so they can save Shiftry. Remembering she had to deal with more Pokémon that made fun of her, she knows for sure she needs to cover her eyes. She didn’t mind being picked on for the way her fur is, but does for her eyes. She then sees a leaf being blown and uses her psychic to catch it. The size of it is good enough to cover her eyes. So, she chews a bit on the leaf until there are two small holes on them. And finally, she places the leaf around her eyes. There. Now she can feel more comfortable when she sees other Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...