1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Blog 2017 GCSEs reviews and comments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KrazyK, May 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    Hey guys i was planning to do this last week when the exams had started but LV was obviously going under some changes and i am not on discord so ye know...

Anyway i had this thought today that i could create a thread about GCSE exams this year and if anyone who is doing them this year can chat about how they feel about previous exams and and how they feel about upcoming exams.

If you feel worried about any GCSE exam in particular then feel free to talk about it here!!! :)

P.s this is mainly for GCSE exams only u can talk about ur finals or A-levels or BTECs but plz beware that this is for GCSEs and plz be considerate for others if they feel pressured about their exams

Wishing the best of luck to all!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    I did my 1st english lit exam on monday and it didnt go too well...
    I didnt finish it and the question was completely different to i was learning in class and i panicked towards the end as got the jist of the question and time was running out and i basically just cried with frustration.

All of my friends asked me if i was ok but i ignored them completely and i pretty much lost my confidence and mojo that i was seriously upset in my next lesson. Maths.

At the start of my lesson i got a hug from one of my classmates and my maths teacher was aware of the situation .I was ok by myself in that lesson but towards the end i got upset again and everyone was concerned about because how distraught i was about and my maths teacher pulled me aside to talk to me.

My mum had always said that men have no clue about anything but clearly my maths teacher was completely lying about his gender XD

He knew exactly how i felt and he said to me that i have two ways to go about this problem. It was either cry about it all day long or move on. Crying was what i was doing at the moment. He said that i can not control that exam now as it is in the past and i should try and focus on what i can control like further exams. He gave me a list of his problems about his credit card, his job and things about his house but he said he puts them behind him and focuses on things that are happening now. He also told me that i was perfectionist, which was quite rude! XD but he was right. The main advise he gave me was to move forward which he did say it is difficult to do so.

And as i was walking out he gave me a hug. Bit creepy.

We next had P.E but we didnt do anything other then sit in class chatting but i was sat alone again and tried to put the puzzle together about what Mr Gordon said.

When i got home my mum said the exact thing nearly and that sorta ment that he was right and the puzzle was complete. :)

3. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    I did my Physics 1 exam today (P1) and it went great however my best buds hershel and ritter werent there... typical! But instead of asking about hershel and ritter they ask about Dragons and Toads ... how original!

4. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Completed 2nd week of exams! Woop! Woop! And my english lit paper 2 when ok if i looked at the correct time coz some people have extra time and i followed that path and i didnt mean to and didn't finish oh well!!! And maths couldn't get any better!!!

5. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Week 3 of exams complete! I did my english language 1 which i think i did better then both literature papers put together and my maths paper 2 was just as good as the 1st
    Looking sorta good for the summer!

6. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Ready for week 4!

7. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Week 4 complete! Not week 3 (what am i on about )
    Had physics ,maths and english language
    They all went ok with no surprises yay!
    Now got my last physics exam on 23rd of june and thats me all done! And i would have left school then :,(
    I will miss everyone at school
    Revising Hard!

8. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Ding! Ding! Ding! We now have a decision to make which will be announced in the summer!

Well it has been stressful during these past few weeks now i can go back to pokefarm and fanfic again.

Now putting all my school leavers things in my keepsake box until the 23rd of june next year (because that will be 1st year aniversairy) and wondering what can i do next???