1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

2019 world championships

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Aiko, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The start of the 2019 Pokémon World Championships! From 9AM EST on August 16th to 4PM EST on August 18th, tune in to watch exciting battles between some of the best Pokémon players in the world in the VGC format, TCG, and even Pokken! Whether you're a seasoned battler yourself, or someone looking to dive into the competitive scene, this is a great opportunity to check out the kinds of strategies popular amongst pro players! Will any of you be watching? This could be a great opportunity to learn new tips or tricks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Will Watch It Time To Time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’ll watch when I can. Couldn’t watch yesterday because I was in school at the time. I hope I can see some VGC.

4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    While I'm definitely not a part of the competitive scene, I'll maybe still have a look. Depends on how much time I have, though.

5. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Actually Wanted To Watch The Opening Ceremony Live, But I Sudden Remember That I Have Interest Group Session That Ended Exactly At The Timing. Plus I Watched 'The Martian' Again. I Can't Forget The 'In Your Face' Part Of The Movie.

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I waited a whole year for this, I planned my vacation partly around it actually. I've been watching it as much as I could since it started.

7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I watched some VGC like I wanted to, and as I expected, it was basically the same Pokémon every time (except for one guy who used an Umbreon. Yay for variety in VGC!)