1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

2020 In Perspective: Game Clearing Totals

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Infernostar, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    With the year no one liked having come and gone, time to look back and reflect on the positives. Mainly, what adventures, new and old have we all bested from the last year, and what to look forward to finishing for next year.

On my side, my final tally for Game Clearing in 2020 was 75, featuring titles such as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Pokémon Colosseum, Resident Evil Remake, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, and Samurai Shodown. I've posted my final collage in the discord, though can't show it here as apparently the file size is too mighty.

As for now, what are y'alls totals, and what are you hoping to take down in 2021? Personally Ive started right out of the gate strong, finishing Octopath Traveler today, and am gonna be focusing on some of my bigger unfinished games this year, such as Xenoblade X, Final Fantasy VI VII or IX, and Persona 4/5.

2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    This year was one of the busier in terms of games I've completed, mainly because of Mega Man.

ARMS | MEGA MAN 1 - 3 | MEGA MAN X - X4 | AMONG US | SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD | SUPER MARIO 64 | MEGA MAN ZERO - ZERO 3 | WARIO LAND 2 | MARIO KART: SUPER CIRCUIT

Not every game I've played this year, but this is every game I've started, minus the ones that I've been playing over a continuous period of time (Smash Ultimate, Mario Maker 2 etc.) or ones that I remember super well (Pokémon Sapphire, Minecraft etc.). So yeah, almost all of this list is either Mario or Mega Man.

I still have ten more Mega Man games I've yet to play so I need to get to those next year, and I bought Paper Mario 64 on Wii U VC a few years back and barely even touched it so I need to go back through that.

3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    This part year, I completed a few behemoth titles, but mostly wasted my time on my typical time wasters (Smash, Madden, Star Wars Battlefront). The aforementioned titles includes Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, Persona 5 Royal, and Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. I also enjoyed Ghost of Tsushima, New Sakura Wars, Crash Bandicoot 4, Hades, and a small chunk of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.

Starting off 2021, I'm playing the Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. I'm very much enjoying it. Also planned for this year is my venture into the Final Fantasy series, a dive into my backlog, and hopefully playing some new titles along the way. I have my eyes on Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster, Shin Megami Tensei V, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Persona 5 Strikers, and all of the numerous PS5 exclusives. The big challenge I foresee is actually playing the games I buy... but what else is new?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...