1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital [2021] [Main] Loafbud's Art Gallery! [7.26.21 Update]

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Loafbud, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Loafbud

Loafbud School Kid

Whisper
    (Spiritomb)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.3
    Yo, it's Loaf!
    I have returned after having been inactive since 2017. I hope to be active here as much as I can from here on out!

I decided to drop a new thread for my artwork! My previous/first art showcase thread was created in 2017, but I don't plan on adding on to it. As it's been nearly 5 years since, my art direction's taken a new appearance! My art's changed so much (and even drastically within a year recently!) as deep down I've really been on this like... soul journey of self-discovery. In the flow of it all, yet searching within the reaches of my existence for answers on who I am as not just an artist or creator, but as a person on planet Earth. To find my authentic voice and just be, instead of trying to force out a style or try to fit in, y'know?

That got deep lol, but basically yeah!! I'm now at a point in my creative journey where for the first time in years, I'm in this state of self-acceptance with my art/creative content in general.

Recently posted pictures are on the top of each mini-galleries. The first 3 drawings in each category will be visible, while a large chunk of art will be placed in spoilers tags (to keep my main post from being too long/scrollable!)

★ Pokémon Fanart ★
    Pocket monster drawings!

something with guzma.png
    Buizel OC! [Transparent BG].png
    Buizel Sketch!.png

★ General Fanart ★

A bunch of drawings of multiple fandoms and interests! Including my own fan characters.

BEEP BOP BUSINESS.png BOWSER BUST JULY 2021.png LADY DIMITRESSSCU.png

volting dude (with text).png Drummer and Small Fry.png IM NOT OVER THIS DESIGN - 1.png Lucies Together.png LUCI BIRTHDAY 2021.png

★ OC Art ★

Featurin' my own personal characters!

OFFICIAL SYNC DESIGN JULY 2021.png
    Fighter Girl - New OC July 2021.png Screechzone Headshot [BG].png

Wait, it's Not Done.png Night Club OC Dream Debut!.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jun 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oooh I love the newest version of your style. The line work is really splashy and nice, the colors are bold and really pleasing. Very nice!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Loafbud likes this.
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    Oh, wow! This a really impressive style. I love how you manage to go so over the top without it ever feeling like "too much". I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your work moving forward.

Loafbud likes this.
  4. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    YO these look amazing I'll definitely keep an eye out for your work.

Loafbud likes this.
  5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I love this art style!

Loafbud likes this.
  6. Loafbud

Loafbud School Kid

Whisper
    (Spiritomb)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.3
    AAYOOO- Thank you a ton!! That means a whole lot to hear!!

Jeydis likes this.