1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

2022 Thoughts and opinions about the 3 or 2ds

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Skdebop, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    I think their great consoles heck im playing Pokémon Ultra Moon right now!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Given how much I still play them/ think they are relevant I would say I still hold them in high regard.

Skdebop likes this.
  3. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Great console that had a rough time at the start but soon found its footing and is a home to many a great game and series.

4. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    Seeing as it is the only gaming device I have right now. Been playing a lot of Ultra moon, Soul Silver and Alpha sapphire lately but I recently picked up Bravely Default (and have gotten pretty far into it) Tales of the Abyss (wich I need to restart) and Paper Mario Sticker Hero. I have some other games my favorite of wich is the DQ VIII Journey of the Cursed King (Best game in the Franchise in my opinion) wich I have beaten the main game but have a new save where I am trying to get every thing using a guide But I think that it is still a good system even if I had a computer to play steam games on.

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I’ve owned nearly every model and still use it regularly. The 3DS has a massive library and the Nintendo charm that is sorely missing on the Switch. Games like Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokémon keep me going back time and time again. There’s also lots of great JRPGs on the system.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    What I said earlier in January still stands given I've played a lot more 3ds recently.

Shit still slaps.