1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

20th Anniversary Distributions

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by phineas81707, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phineas81707

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.8
    Throughout the year, one Mythical Pokémon will be released a month. Mew, Darkrai, Arceus and Genesect will be released as physical codes, while everyone else is being released via the Nintendo Network (which I assume is Wi-Fi distribution).

So, what do you think? Was it handled well? Should the distributions have been more consistent (all physical, all Wi-Fi)? Were the four physical distributions the ones you'd have expected, or seemingly random?

Honestly, I'm just grateful for the chance for these older Mythicals. While I regret that I might miss the physical distributions, the Wi-Fi distributions include some Pokémon whose designs/natures appealed to me (Jirachi and Shaymin) that I have yet to get. That Mew, though...

2. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I'm glad that we'll finally be able to reasonably acquire all these events, especially ones like Mew and Victini that have been almost impossible to get. Personally I'm just excited to finally have a chance to make a true living dex!

I'm also pretty glad that some are distributed by codes, since I'm not sure if the wifi distributed ones are being sent out to Australia as well. With the codes, I can have one of my friends in America grab me one so I can still get it.

If you do end up about to miss the physical ones, you should ask around here! I'm sure somebody will be fine with snagging an extra code for you. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. phineas81707

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.8
    You mean the Wi-Fi ones might not be in Australia?

...Goddammit.

4. PROJECT: Glaceon

PROJECT: Glaceon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    Oh, so I could ask someone to get a code for me?
    Then I'm a little less angry about this. (I don't like physical distributions, they're completely unavailable to me. I like wi-fi distributions because I don't always miss out on those)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    I'd be totally stoked... if my Dex wasn't complete already. Since most distributions are over wifi I'll probably still be picking them up, it's pretty neat to have them at lvl 100 with the Event ribbon anyway. Does anyone know if these will be allowed for official competitive play? It could be nice to try and soft reset for something good >_>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.