1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

2814231317142125 (Q and A)

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Halcyon Storm, Mar 15, 2018.

1. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Why did you join the day I turned 13?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Why 14 out of all?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    idk ask Deltheor he invited me here

Why not?

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    How would you rank the Pokémon Champions from most memorable to least memorable?

5. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I don't really know about how memorable I find them, so instead I'll just make a list of my favorites.

8. Diantha. For real, who even is she? I vaguely remember she's a film star, but that's about it. No relevance to the game whatsoever.
    7. Wallace. Just stick to being a Gym Leader, you don't deserve anything more than that.
    6. Iris. Cute girl, but really doesn't seem like "the strongest trainer in the entire region", and doesn't act the part either. Just feels a bit out of place.
    5. Alder. He looks cool, he has cool Pokémon, but honestly I don't remember him doing too much in the game. Might just be because it's been so long though.
    4. Steven. Rad dude, helps you out a bunch, cool Pokémon. Overall a solid guy.
    3. Lance. He's just the coolest guy. Badass appearance, trains Dragon types, wears a damn cape. He's the triple threat.
    2. Blue. The OG asshole opponent you just can't shake off. I feel kind of obligated to put him high on the list.
    1. Cynthia. She is the key example of what an awesome Pokémon League Champion should be like. She looks both cool and powerful, uses a wide array of great Pokémon, has relevance to the story, and still manages to seem like a nice person to be around.

And no, Kukui is not a Champion, check your facts.

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Would you recommend me to play Prosecutor's Path, and why?

:: How would you want other people to view you?

:: Will you become 196 one day?

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I just read that Barrybadeend translates as barry the rubber duck and I thought, it means berry bad end...

Do you like pasta?

Do you knkw how to cook?

Do you like to dance?

8. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite and least favorite Ace Attorney case?

9. LovableLuxray

LovableLuxray Ace Trainer

Amy
    (Shinx)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽126.1
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Which one do you prefer?:
    Latias or Latios?
    and
    Dialga or Palkia?

10. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Yes, absolutely. I'd say Prosecutor's Path is close to being on par with T&T, and that says a lot. The characters are great, the music is dope, and the storuly is amazing. It feels like a bunch of semi-unrelated cases, but at the end everything turns out to be tied together... it's awesome.

I want other people to see me as a goofball, but also know that I mean no harm. That's all I can ask for tbh.

Only if I can afford my upgrade fair and squared.

It was a dumb name but I'm proud of it.

It's p good

Well, my current side job is being a chef, soooooooooo kinda?

Only ironically

Favorite: Bridge to the Turnabout. Godot is best
    Least favorite: Recipe for Turnabout. Jean Armstrong creeps me out

Latias, red looks a bit better imo. Also Dialga, Palkia looks hella weird

11. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Where do you see yourself in five years?
    What color would you want your username to be?
    When you walk into a room, what kind of presence do you think you give off?

12. SawstheSawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    why is Bubsy 3D so great?

13. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Five years... honestly that's a pretty good question. In five years, I will have my college degree, but I'm not sure what I'll do after that yet. I'll either get a job and continue from there, or continue studying in one of my other interests. It'll all depend on what my life looks like then.

I used to have an awesome black name with red glow, I want that back. I was the only one on the forum who had it too.

meme count goes up by 1000 points, seriousness -6969

[​IMG]
    Have you seen this game? It's a work of art.

SawstheSawsbuck likes this.
  14. SawstheSawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    fair point lmao

do you like Big Rigs Over the Road Racing?

15. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Which rival would you say has the coolest battle theme? For me the award goes to Hugh or Gladion, but May/Brendan's will always have a special place in my book as well for being the first rivals I faced. :3

Ooooo, you have a job as a chef? What are some of your favorite dishes to make? :D :D :D

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have any fears you'd consider to be irrational?

:: Can your voice 'carry' well?

:: Why did people like Ape Escape so much?

17. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Of course, it's an all-time classic. Legendary, even.

hmmmm tough question, but I'd say Gladion's team is very dope. Probably my favorite.

Honestly, my favorite things to make are the desserts. They allow for a lot more creativity than the other courses, and by making clever use of decorative elements like fruit, you can make a simple dessert look really appealing.

Oh I most certainly do. First thing that comes to mind is my fear of having to undergo surgery, specifically because I'm afraid of the tiny chance the anesthetic might not work, and I'm forced to live out one of those horror stories where you can feel everything, but can't respond. Zoinks.

I'm really not satisfied with my voice as of right now, but I'm looking into maybe doing some kind of voice training, if there's anything I can find like that. As a teacher I'll be using my voice quite often, and I'd really like to be able to do a lot more with it than I can right now, so I don't know, we'll see.

idk man, everyone knows Super Monkey Ball is the superior simian-oriented game.

SawstheSawsbuck and OzoneFruit like this.
  18. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Ooooo, desserts, nice!!! In your opinion, what are some of the most important cooking tips? Do you have any pictures of desserts you've made? :love: Sorry for all my questions about your job as a chef, I just think people who can cook are awesome! *_*

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Have you ever done an 'all-nighter' before?

:: Do you know how to tap-dance?

:: What would you do if dinosaurs walked the earth?

20. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    The only cooking tip I can give is just try. If you keep making the same three dishes because those are the only things you know how to make, you'll never get better. Just get out there and make some weird things, sure you'll have a bunch of fuck-ups along the way, but that's natural. Eventually you'll be able to make so many more great meals!
    Also I don't have any pictures but if I remember I'll try to make some.

Far more times than I care to admit. I had pretty severe insomnia for a couple years, so not sleeping wasn't that weird of an occurrence. Luckily I got over that though. It's been a long time since I've done an all-nighter, but I could do it no problem.

I don't even know how to walk properly half the time, you won't see me tap-dancing any time soon.

Hm, good question... probably cower in fear? There's a couple good dino boys, but for the most part those creatures have a multitude of ways to kill me, so I'd probably try to stay as far away from them as possible.