1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

3 wishes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Apr 7, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Today I want to do a quick little question. You get three wishes. You get a selfish , selfless, and random wish.

Here are mine
    Selfish- Unlimited candy
    Selfless - The world is free of plague
    Random- Frogs will now dance at night.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    First Post!

Selfish: Meet Cassini Spacecraft In Person!
    Selfless: Bring Hope To Others During This Period.
    Random: Animating Cassini.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Selfish: I can now sing any note from C1 to C8. I can now simultaneously be the soprano, tenor, alto, and bass of my one-person band.
    Selfless: All humans will have one weeks' worth of rations appear before them every Wednesday evening. These will be created from the matter in fecal matter.
    Random: If you dunk a chicken's feather in something containing vanillin, it will now glow a pale blue.

4. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    Selfish: get an engineering job for my birthday...
    Selfless: Solve everyone's financial worries in a way that it does not make their life worse.
    Random: Figure out how Ironman's suit works and replicate the MK 2 for me... (This seems selfish but fun)

5. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Selfish: I wish to become a demon~
    Selfless: I wish to cancel my first wish~
    Random: I wish to cancel my second wish~

Sethal likes this.
  6. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Selfish - I would like a nice ranch style home with lots of land so I can start my own animal shelter.
    Selfless - I would want poaching to no longer exist. Hunt for food when needed but keep the traditional medicine etc out of it. I want rhinos again :(
    Random - For sugars to not make me fat (I eat way to much fruit and sweets :( )

7. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Selfish - I wish to understand and have unlimited access to every last piece of information, even
    if it is something that humanity has not discovered yet.
    Selfless - I'll wish a reset of climate change; that means the climate is the same as it was before industrialization. I don't wish for industries to stop emitting Carbondioxide, however. So a second climate crisis would be possible.
    Random - Replace the RL Moon with the one from Majora's Mask, except that it isn't falling down to destroy us all.

8. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Selfish: I wish to never procrastinate again
    Selfless: I wish for an end to ocean pollution
    Random: I wish that a species of seals could live in Florida

9. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Selfish: I wish that I could find a job (Maybe it's a more serious one, but I'm so tired of not being able to get hired because I don't have experience, and I can't get experience until I get hired by someone).
    Selfless: On that note, I wish that people who have disabilities of any kind could have an easier time finding the help that they need.
    Random: At this second, I wish that travelling by horse (at least for short distances) was a regular thing. It's fun, it's great exercise, and I like horses. Just imagine people riding horses to run some quick errands. It would make a chore great fun, at least for me.