1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

6th Gen. Pokegen has arrived!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Ryan, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Love it or hate it, Pokegen has finally arrived with more accessibility than ever, thanks to ProjectPokemon's hard work.

Requirements:
    • 'Old' 3DS with sysnand software 9.0-9.4 installed, the New 3DS will not work
    • SD card reader
    • Internet access via your 3DS web browser
    Links:
    FAQ:
    • What does "sysnand" mean?
      A: If you don't know what this means, you have it. It's the default software on the 3DS.
    • Why won't the program let me edit abilities and stats?
      A: You haven't enabled 'illegal mode'. To do this, simply rename the program "PKHaX" without quotes (yes, really).
    • I got a bad egg! What do I do?
      A: Turn the game off. Make sure you have followed Kazowar's directions perfectly!
    • I made a Mega Pokémon and put it in my party. Why did it turn back to normal?
      A: Mega evolutions left in your party will always revert when the game is rebooted. To keep them in their mega form, you must put them in the PC before turning the game off.

2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Woah woah wait what. We can now use PKHex without having to use all the Japanese only stuff, and then inject what you want into the game that way? Hmm. Hmm hmm hmm. Interesting!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    You guys better do it while you can because this is gonna get patched sooner or later :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MajesticFlygon

MajesticFlygon PKMN Breeder

Alolan Rattata
    (Alolan Rattata)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Thats great! (even though i can't use it) other people can which will be cool to see.i guess.. XD

5. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    For that reason I won't be updating the firmware on my 3DS XL, even if it means no wifi for a bit. I'm getting the N3DS when it comes out so no losses, really. :)

Rafael likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.