1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Aug 6, 2021.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Rated : PG-13

" "December 4th , a day I can never. ever. can go back to. And a day , I wish I could. to live through old times again. The day, where I moved out , to live a better life. Away from all I had built up and destroyed before."

With gray skies, the wind was strong, snow starting to fall over the station. The roof had some holes in it sneaking snowflakes down. Looking down to my watch , the train were to arrive in two minutes. So I had no choice but to wait just a bit longer.

My fingers were starting to freeze when , in the distance I heard it. The horn of the train broke the silence in the air. A large red train came into view, as it flew by I felt the staggering winds, much stronger than the ones made by the few trees around. The doors open and people get out of the train, it wasn't very busy so it didn't take long. Until,

"Now boarding from Tradurre
    to Santuario." the speaker called. Walking into the train, the warmth felt great. There weren't many people on board, the only ones of note, were a man who seemed to had to many pixie sticks, jittery and wide eyed. And a female , knocked out glasses tilted to their forehead, seemed to be pulling all nighters a lot lately.

I took my seat and stared out the window. The train doors closed, a slow hiss lets out as the wheels start turning. The train moved faster than I expected. The station was out of sight before I could even think about it."

Tapping her chin, Lynn scribbles in her note book. The train thumps a bit , as it moves towards Santuario , she looked around again. The Pixie sticks man was asleep, and the girl that was asleep was still asleep. "Man, everyone's so sleepy. . ." Lynn mutters. She closed her journal and looks back outside, trees flying by, covered in snow. The wintertime wonder. The placed her face against the window, and watched as tree by tree flew by at fast speeds .

After what seemed like thousands of trees, the intercom comes on. "We are now entering Santuario ." an old man's voice came out. Lynn looked up at the two others, the pixie stick man was still asleep, and the all nighter started to wake up. She shook her head, drool falling from her lips, Their hair ratted and non straight. She stretched a bit and adjusted her glasses and grabbed a bag from under her chair. And held it close to her, looking down the hall of the shuttle.

"uhm. Excuse me ma'am." Lynn called out. The all nighter looked at Lynn . "Do you need a hair brush?" Lynn asked in the most uncondescending way she could." The all nighter stared at Lynn blankly before shaking her head. She fidgeted and looked back to the hall of shuttle. "okay..." Lynn muttered.

Lynn looked back out the window to see it, house after house, flying by. The train was elevated in such a way that it seemed like she could see over the entire town. Small houses on the outskirts, and industrial buildings in the middle, what looked to be some sanctuary areas as well. Her mouth was open in awe at how pretty the area looked, covered in snow. "And this . . . Is where I'm going to live . . ." She spoke to herself with a mild squeal.

The train entered the station, the doors opened and the intercom rang "Enjoy your stay at Santuario." She stood, grabbed her bag and walked out. Forgetting how cold it was. She instantly started to shiver , so she put on her thick jacket and walked towards her new house. This, was a new change of pace for her.

-~-

Hi. I know it's been a bit since my last RP. the last one was . . . somethin i've not replied to in a bit, because my brain big dumb and keeps forgetting about it because I don't know why! But whatever. This one, is hopefully a lot easier on me, and less stressful as I don't need to plot the entire story, this is just a chilled out slice of life.

With no Magic, no mass genocide, just good vibes. The reason it's put under PG-13 , is well as you can see. Pixie stick man *Who isn't important , just a train person. and yes, he is in a sugar high, and had a sugar crash later*. But also because it has some stronger feelings, more on building relationships with the people around town, some of which coming from darker areas than others. But giving light to them, and just being a slice of life to just vibe in.

And this is a town, where things should all come together, and not fall apart into demon hands, because there is no force of evil. Just attempted gangs, and unknown events to come. Please, take a seat. And come to Santuario with me. and no, i do not know french. i had comet pick a language, and they picked french. so i used google translate.

(Remove ()'s and messages with dashes through them. And please keep the spaces, as it's hard for me to read text that's condsened and small.)

Name:

Age (14-19 , pick your grade off your age):

Grade (9-12):

Apparence:

Personality:

Family Members:

social security number (void)

Favorite Food:

Birthday:

Name: Lynn

Grade:11

Appearance: A thin tanned skin girl, with large brown eyes, Her face plastered with freckles, and a loose earring hanging off her right ear. Long and thick black hair that reaches her waist, her typical clothing consists of shorts, and big T-shirts. However during the winter time has a large puffed up brown jacket, lined with fur.

Personality: She's energetic, but cannot contain that energy for long. Making it so that the beginning of a conversation is large and energetic, but at the midpoint you can tell she's already falling asleep. But then picks up again at the end. She tries to help others, but somehow always says the wrong things.

Family Members: Only one of note for now, Her Black Tabby Cat, Named "Esulda" of which came with her in a pet carrier hidden away in the back of the train. *yes she grabbed the cat before leaving the train*

Favorite Food: Anything Spicy, like jalapenos

Birthday: 3/05 *05/3 for those who do not live in the states)*

aight it's 5:09 am . imma crash. night.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Ooh I think I'm gonna join this. I'm not sure how many characters I'm allowed to have but heres two.

Name: Douglas Goodman

Grade: 12

Appearance: Douglas is a fit and tall guy. He stands at around 5'11 and has an athletic body shape. He has tanned skin with a bunch of odd scars from old childhood accidents. He has messy dark brown hair that reaches up to his neck that he tends to tie in a low and short ponytail. He has light green eyes and a bit of a snaggle tooth. He tends to wear short sleeved hoodies and pants.

Personality: Douglas fits the term 'gold of heart, dumb of ass'. He's like a big puppy, affectionate and kind to those he meets but slow and silly when it comes to certain topics.

Family Members: Mother: Rebecca Goodman. Father: Don Goodman

Favorite Food: Burgers

Birthday: November 30

Name: Eleanor 'Ellie' Lamb

Grade: 11

Apparence: Ellie a short and thin girl. She stands at around 5'1" and has a regular body shape. She has fair peach skin with no blemishes. She has burgundy brownish-red hair styled in a cute bob shape with a headband keeping it in place. She has warm brown eyes which can appear more folden due to her contact lenses. She also has a pair of glasses for when she doesnt use them. She usually wears dresses and skirts and sometimes accessorizes them with hats.

Personality: Ellie is a quiet and thoughtful girl. Her mind tends to wander but she often has great insights into things you ask her about. She prefers to listen rather than speak and doesnt like the spotlight much on her at all.

Family Members: Father: Anthony Lamb. Little Brother: Scott Lamb

Favorite Food: Cakes

Birthday: July 8th

3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    mmmmm caek

Look's good.

4. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    FUN LET'S GO!

Name: Amelia Dupont (Dew-pon)

Grade: 12

Appearance: Tan skin (she's half Mexican and half French-Canadian), dark brown eyes, elbow-length straight black hair, 5'10", lean build. Typically wears a tight black crop top and torn skinny jeans, but switches to normal jeans, a dark gray sweater, and black gloves when the weather gets cold. Occasionally puts her hair into a long ponytail, but usually just keeps it loose.

Personality: Amelia is fun and loud. She's not afraid to speak her mind and won't hold anything back. She loves basketball and running. Her mother's family is very large, but far away. Her dad only has one sibling. She is the second oldest of five, has very strong relationships with every one of her family members, especially her older brother André. Oh yeah she's also gay. Because gay.

Family Members: Anita (mother), Jacques (father), André (older brother, 21), Esther (younger sister, 16), Javier (younger brother, 13), Antoinette (younger sister, 10)

Favorite Food: Fish tacos, specifically her mother's.

Birthday: July 23rd

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 Aug 6, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Sorry got distracted modeling . Uhhhh bazigna

6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Was gonna respond earlier but school is an actual bitch… anyway here we go:

Name: Kazui Hikage (一生 日影 because CJK is beautful)

Grade: 11

Appearance: A teenage boy with pale skin and narrow, black eyes. Has a medium build - not too thin, but not stocky/pudgy either - and is kinda short for his age. Wears mostly black shirts with a blazer on top, and trousers which are, surprise surprise, black :) Has medium-length, naturally red hair which he tends to let hang.

Personality: Kazui is an aloof and soft-spoken person, normally dozing off or observing others by a secluded corner. That doesn't mean to say he's timid or shy when talking to others; in fact, his basic conversation mode is sarcasm… He hates studying (despite getting high grades, lucky bastard), and likes to do anything to waste time.

Family Members: Mona Hikage (mother), Akiba Hikage (sister)

Favorite Food: Stir-fried vegetables (a rarity in this world)

Birthday: October 30

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    damn really goin for the foreign stuff aren't we this time . . .

Ah well

Bazinga

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    AND THE FOREIGN STUDENTS ARE GONNA KEEP COMIN

Reyna Garcia

Age (14-19 , pick your grade off your age): 17

Grade (9-12): G11

Appearance: Reyna has an almond skintone and long black hair she usually ties up in a low, slightly messy bun. She's taller than an average person her age (roughly 190 cm) and also chubbier than average, as well. She tends to prefer lighter, looser, and longer clothing. Just as a base, her most 'usual" outfit consists of a pale blue blouse, loose black pants, and equally dark flats, but she changes a lot depending on her mood, the weather, the day of the week, what she's doing, you get the idea.

Personality:
    - Imagine the mean girl from basically any movie ever. Now imagine if she wasn't a total jerk to everyone she meets (and depending on the stereotype, isn't THAT stupid). That's Reyna! Outgoing and sometimes a little attention-seeking, Reyna adores the spotlight, but sees no reason not to share. She encourages everyone to be true to who they are and practically lives by it herself. She's bold and ambitious, but also generous and tries her best to be helpful to those around her. However, she can overestimate herself quite a bit, and can also be rather arrogant. She's stubborn, sometimes pushy, and holds grudges for a long time. On that note, she doesn't take insults very well either, often snapping back.

- Reyna holds a dream of becoming a composer, although her music choices are... strange. She loves unorthodox noises and percussion, especially when it sounds industrial. (Think this one song from Pikuniku. Volume and shaking warning! ) Outside of her odd obsession with dubstep that is the equivalent of throwing a drill into a drum set, she also enjoys singing, although she's kind of just okay ait it, and is mediocre at piano (which doesn't really matter to her, since she just uses it to better understand composition and music programs.)

Family Members: Benilda Garcia (younger sister, 11), Althea Ramos (mother, 45), Danilo Garcia (father, 43), Tala Ramos (maternal grandmother, 72), Armand Ramos (maternal grandfather, 73), Perlita Garcia (paternal grandmother, 68), Cecilia Garcia (other paternal grandmother, 71). They live in an area not too far from Santuario, but Reyna moved over to essentially boarding school (is this a boarding school?) to pursue her studies.

Social Security Number: 420 laugh now

Favorite Food: Turon (essentially a banana-jackfruit spring roll.) In general, Reyna has a partciular fondness for crisp pastry-based foods, particularly paired with fruit.

Birthday: Sep 18

#8 Aug 12, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I see what ya did there

nice~

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yo , sorry for Delay.

@ChocoChicken B a z i n g a

@NyxieRina , @Captain Comet , @Jupjami , @ChocoChicken You'll all be given the off topic chat tonight, and tomorrow the first post will be made. reason why i'm able to do this now, is we got enough people to start, and I know I have the guaranteed people, as Saf said on the discord that she'll skip this rp.

And for all else, this rp will stop accepting people on 8/18.