1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TV / Movies A Courage the Cowardly Dog Reboot TV Series?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ThomasP, Jul 24, 2022.

?

Do you think that there will be a Courage the Cowardly Dog reboot TV series?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dunno

75.0%
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,383.3
    Do you think that there will be a Courage the Cowardly Dog reboot TV series on Cartoon Network, which will be rated TV-PG-V for parental guidance suggested by the TV Parental Guidelines? Why? Please let me know, thanks.;)

2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would love for there to be a reboot honestly, it was a pretty interesting show. Apparently there were talks of a prequel series some time ago, here is a video about it from 2021:

Remakes are pretty common and the show had a pretty solid cult following so I think it would be a good choice for another series.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I remember loving and being creeped out when I watched this cartoon. This was new and slightly less wholesome than the other cartoons. I'd love a reboot but with minimum changes in the art style.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...