1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A drifter meets a farm-hand.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by PoserPanda, Feb 11, 2021.

1. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Lily
    https://toyhou.se/4580201.lily-ardan
    All information for Lily, can be found here.

Leyna
    https://twitter.com/PoserPandaTwit/status/1359587944005271553?s=20

Her Banette's name is Garland, since she found him at Christmas.

She is in her mid-twenties,and as such has moved away from her family in Virbank City.

Wanting to get away from the cold of the shore, as well as the smoke of the city, she found a job on Floccesy Ranch.

She lives in Floccesy Town.

As her parents divorced when she was young, she has become disenchanted with relationships. Even if she could never resist day-dreaming about a date with some gal or guy who could bring a crazy energy to her tepid yet pleasant life.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Feb 11, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  2. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Leyna Trobe
    Farm-hand at Floccesy Ranch.

Virbank City was just far away enough from Floccesy Ranch to allow Leyna to feel free not only from the smog covering the port city, but from far too familiar faces that she had grown up with. It wasn't like everyone knew each other, or that her neighbors were uncommonly weird. She just felt more comfortable being in a new town to "become" an adult.

Plus it was farther than she wanted to walk to her job as a farm-hand. But it didn't feel far enough away to spend her coin on a flight either. It didn't help that Garland was no fan of flying, even though he had a shadow environment to relax in, inside of his Great Ball. Leyna couldn't figure out why he got so grumpy, but finding a Meowth to translate for Garland, was beyond her bi-monthly bike riding distance.

Her bike trips back to her home-town to visit her family was as far as she tended to ride. Somehow the various bumps and water breaks, didn't bother her Banette enough to launch himself out of his ball. He broke quite a few balls that way. Sometimes she left Garland at the ranch, just for that reason.

It wasn't like the Rancher stiffed her paycheck. She just wanted Garland to learn not to break Great balls. Eventually, if he learned his lesson then she would splurge on an Ultra ball for him. It would take a while, since she didn't grow up battling everyone that glanced at her; when she was ten.

#2 Feb 11, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  3. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lila, the Minccino (F), Lvl. ?
    Lily's first Pokémon. She's clingy and overprotective. She always has fun imitating what Lily does.
    ---
    Minccino, the Chinchilla Pokémon. Minccino loves shiny things and will use its tail as a brush to clean any objects that are dirty.
    Type: -
    Ability: -
    Moves:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Full Character Sheet
    Location: Between Aspertia City and Floccesy Town, Unova Region
    Time: Morning
    Wearing: Loose hiking green pants with lots of pockets, a plain white shirt with a dark purple jacket atop it, and brown hiking shoes.
    Items: Backpack (inside: herbs, berries, her other outfit (a white t-shirt with two women-sex signs intertwined, in purple; a black jacket, blue jeans and black, comfy shoes, with white socks), a book on plants, her C-Gear, etc.).
    [​IMG]

Today, Lily is not lounging around in her house. Not playing with Lila in the park. Not hanging out with Haye in the Pokémon Center. Not walking around the city. No, today, Lily is walking away from Aspertia and into a world full of wonder and adventure! Or, maybe just Unova. Well, maybe just Floccesy... Ah, who was she kidding? The only reason she's walking all the way to Floccesy is because her sister asked her to deliver a package. It was not infrequent for Lily to be asked to do these sorts of things by her sister or her moms. Aaand she didn't have a problem at all. In fact, she enjoyed the walks, the bike rides, and she enjoyed watching the progress of the railway line that was being re-built between the two places. You see, Aspertia's residential boom reignited the town's (a city now) vitality and put it back on track, literally. The railway had been left to rot until now. The change in the Unovan government brought forth a myriad of infrastructure projects everywhere, and Aspertia benefited immensely from it. Well, anyways, there's something more interesting going on: Lily's journey! Or, rather, her package delivery. Well, it's not like Lily didn't want to go on her own journey across the region already... but she always chickened out. She felt so at ease at home that the desire to stay always overrode the desire to jump into the unknown.

Yet, it wouldn't be a lie to say that a fire within Lily was burning intensely, and it could explode at any moment. It may only need some sort of catalyst. Nothing a few days camping and walking towards Floccesy can't ignite, right? If not, she would just be content admiring the flora and the fauna. You could see all kinds of Pokémon out there! A Whimsicott flew by and you were drowned in cotton; Deerling elegantly walked about the forest without a care in the world; in the sky you may see a Rufflet; your buddies the Patrats were everywhere, and you would be lucky to find a Purrloin that didn't immediately run away (or at least that happened everytime Lily saw one of them, maybe it was just her luck). The flowers were abundant too, and the shrubs and the trees were very varied. She'd brought her usually tuppers and stored blueberries and Pecha Berries so far. She'd also brought lots of little bags to store herbs away. Then she had her sister's sweets and pastries. Not to mention her clothes, her grey and brown C-Gear, a book on plants, and a myriad of other things. It was a miracle that her Minccino-themed backpack still had space after all of that!

Now, she wasn't alone, of course. Lila, her lifelong companion, was alongside her. And there was also a grey and purple Pokémon with long arms and a stance that told you she was ready for a fight at any time. It was a Mienshao, Lily's mother's Mienshao, to be precise. After some groaning, she'd agreed to let Mienshao come. Honestly, she was very glad that she'd come, though she'd never admit it to her mom, who was being over-protective and also wanted Mienshao to go out and have fun, since she spent lots of time writing at home. She knew her daughter loved Mienshao, too.

Today, Lily had woken up to her third day of travelling through the forest that separated Aspertia and Floccesy, she'd bathed in a nearby lake, called her sister over C-Gear, changed into new clothes, and resumed her march. She was wearing loose hiking green pants with lots of pockets that were a hand-out from her sister, a plain white shirt with a dark purple jacket atop it, and brown hiking shoes (another hand-out). Comfortable, which was all that mattered. Ah, her necklace with a picture of Lila was, of course, being worn too. Never went out without it. Lila walked beside her, to her left, mimicking her march. Mienshao walked to her right, though in front of the two, and she was very alert to anything that could potentially harm them, her eyes shifted everywhere, and she walked around the two every few minutes just in case she missed something in their behinds or sides. It was a very peaceful trip, with Lily stopping every now and then to grab some new berries of herbs.

"Mi, don't be so tense, hey," she lightly pushed the Mienshao, who visibly tried to relax, but visibly failed and shrugged. Lily sighed but smiled, she knew her Min. She changed topics. "Think we'll get there today, Lila?" she asked, suddenly lifting her baby off the ground and into her arms, holding her just in front of her. Lila nodded, "Min... ccino!" and smiled, holding her arms up in victory. And Lily smiled too, wholeheartedly sure now that they'd get there today. Nothing beat a family united and with a purpose, after all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #3 Feb 16, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  4. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    I know it's not time to get up yet, because the sun isn't lighting my face with its bright rays. But Garland is using as much of his weight as possible to wake me up before I really need to. It's funny, because being a stuffed doll Pokémon, he hardly weighs more than two pounds. It's like a bunnelby is using me as a trampoline, and I am okay with it. Though with how filthy they get, maybe a bunch of dirt on her bed would be kind of awful. At the very least uncomfortable. As long as I can keep thinking about anything other than getting up, Garland might get bored of bouncing, and wanna snuggle instead. He never really wanted to cuddle. He was more interested in watching over me while I slept. It always made me feel comfortable, especially when I can't sleep at night. He's my sweet, night light.

Daylight. Despite having nothing to do today, I figured getting up would solve at least one small irritation. I finally opened my eyes to see Garland in mid-air, his floppy, long arms swaying slowly as he fell with the softest of thumps on my blanketed lap. Even awake, he couldn't contain himself from urging me out of bed. I hadn't forgotten to feed him, so his energy had to be for another reason. My Banette tugged at me, first with his weak arms, and then psychically. I knew he would never try to posses me for anything other than immediate danger.

I allowed myself to rise with his command, and broke his control gently. I didn't try to waste time by asking him questions, instead I pulled my knitted, calf-high socks off my bed's iron railing and put them on. My night wear I kept on, since it was really more of a warm body-suit; my boots I reached for, re-zipping them closed once I had them on.

Garland danced his hopping hurry dance, beckoning me outside my bedroom, through the hall, around the table, beyond the living room to the front porch. From there, he turned his head lazily to the left.

Pokémon previously shut behind their pens had escaped, and were bolting wherever they wanted. My boss and his wife were already sending out more readily trained Pokémon to help re-capture the fleeing ones. A herd of Boufflants playfully circled smaller Pokémon, keeping them together until my boss got close enough to try catching and roping them all. The Boufflants dispersed quickly, scattering the Pokémon they had rounded up. It irked my boss, but his wife helped him stay calm. As well as his slakoth that lounged around his neck, slowly and skillfully twirling its own lasso.

I turned to my Banette, to see what else he might show me. Both for the good of the ranch, and bad for my day off, Garland shot a low accuracy ghost move upwards into a flock of Braviary. They were normally roosting, but their nap time had been cut short by a tiny klefki flying a couple of feet beneath them. At least now we would be able to know how the Pokémon got out. It made me hope that my boss would trade klefki away.

Unfortunately, Garland's move hit one of the braviary, causing it to become confused and break away from the flock. It flew west and dipped lower to the ground, looking agitated as it sank beneath the tree line. "Oh darn it!"

Garland lumped to my side, waving his arms around my waist to find his Great ball. I scooped him up instead, since I did not want to do anything other than to keep track of where the braviary was going to land. And whom it would terrorize once he did.

5. Darkmaster006

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lily's first Pokémon. She's clingy and overprotective. She always has fun imitating what Lily does.
    ---
    Minccino, the Chinchilla Pokémon. Minccino loves shiny things and will use its tail as a brush to clean any objects that are dirty.
    Moves:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Full Character Sheet
    Wearing: Loose hiking green pants with lots of pockets, a plain white shirt with a dark purple jacket atop it, and brown hiking shoes.
    Items: Backpack (inside: herbs, berries, her other outfit (a white t-shirt with two women-sex signs intertwined, in purple; a black jacket, blue jeans and black, comfy shoes, with white socks), a book on plants, her C-Gear, etc.).
    [​IMG]
    And get there they did, though at nightfall. The town of Floccesy seemed pretty dead at this time of the night, when most of the residents would be eating. It still retained many of the features of a grassy plain, with small parcels of land separating houses here and there. Eventually, the three of them got to the Pokémon Center. Wouldn't do any good to deliver her mom's package today, so they'd hopefully sleep here and do that tomorrow, with ample time to explore the town and its outskirts the following day, or days.

Once she arrived at the Pokémon Center, which seemed to be close, being past ten, she knocked once, then twice. No one seemed to answer. She waited for a while, and eventually a woman came out of the front door, which opened slowly. As soon as she saw them, she beamed: "Oh, Lily!" She smiled widely. "Haye told me you'd be coming. Come on in, come on in, it's really late, have you eaten yet?"

Yep, Haye knew all the managers from all the Pokémon Centers, or, that's what she told Lily, and she always loved to boast about it. Lily didn't think it was possible for her to know all the ladies from the centers, but she must know quite a few for sure. "Hey Kaya! Well I... haven't! Bet you didn't expect that one, huh?" she hugged the older woman, she knew her and she was always pretty rad to be around. She always came to visit Haye, and many times they came here to visit her. "Of course you wouldn't have, you devilish kid!" she teased and embraced her in the hug, "for that very reason, of course, aunt Kaya has prepared you an amazing meal!" Lily giggled, and the two entered the center.

"And how is my favourite Minccino in the whole world? And the best, most vigilant Mienshao, no doubt!" And the night was spent teasing, eating, talking about life, until the two of them finally went to sleep.

#5 Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  6. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    We entered the forest to the west, Garland searching the shadows and becoming one with them to better be my guide, as he slid from my loose grip. He was never one to stick close by for long, and I wasn't bothered by his helpful nature. I wasn't sure what kind of Pokémon would be around to help, or even dodge, as I never went beyond my job and my home.

Looking up through the trees didn't guide me any better than listening for the lost braviary's cry, so I decided to move by sound instead. It seemed to be flying more south-west rather than just straight west. Trying to find it while being on Route 20, made me wish I was a little more prepared for going so far out of my way. I wished the bird had decided to stay within close range of the ranch, but at this point I might even have to go buy a small potion for the dumb bird. Thankfully, even if it did attack another Pokémon, it would most likely eat it and save me the trouble of a clean up. The Pokémon would be hard to find in the dark, but trailing a killing would be tougher. Best to hope that the Braviray wouldn't leave a wounded Pokémon to die.

I'm pretty sure most Pokémon know not to be so cruel, unless they're treated poorly. Or battling. I decided to wind whistle for Garland, to see if he was better at tracking than I was. It was getting dark, so he wouldn't have any trouble. I knew the bird was near the end of Route 20, as I had been able to pick up at least one tail feather on the way there. Garland would know more, but he took his time replying in his cry.

His shriek sounded until I walked up to the tree's shadow that he had melted into. He swayed his hello dance and covered his eyes. No sight indeed. It was so dark that even though I was able to see the ground, I couldn't tell which way I was traveling. We had already been searching for quite some time, but thankfully Garland was able to guide me to the tree where the Braviary had roosted for the evening. His softly glowing eyes showed me where to step.

Tired, unprepared, we arrived. I asked Garland if he had any fights. He picked up his limp fists, revolving them around as if boxing. He nodded.
    "So that's why I wasn't attacked. Thanks Gar." But bringing nothing else with me than my outfit, I could not bring the braviary home.
    "Gar, go home. Get a..." I thought about the day we spent just trying to find it. Garland tilted his head beyond his shoulder. He was listening, but a little bored. "Grab three berries, a harness, and an ultra ball. Just in case." I sat comfortably under the tree where the bird snoozed. It was a warm evening, soon to be night. Garland could find his way back, and I wouldn't be cold waiting for him.

My banette nodded, opening the smallest corner of his zipper. I gave him two thumbs up. Two of the berries would be reserved for him to eat. He fled, a lumpy jump of his happiness the last I saw of him before he became a shadow again.

#6 Feb 23, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  7. Darkmaster006

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ---
    Moves:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Full Character Sheet
    Wearing: Khaki shorts that went almost to her knees, a green dress-shirt with a Hoppip flowery design that she'd stolen from Kaya's old clothes, fashionable red sneakers,her necklace.
    Items: Backpack (inside: herbs, berries, her forest outfit (loose hiking green pants with lots of pockets, a plain white shirt with a dark purple jacket atop it, and brown hiking shoes) her other outfit (a white t-shirt with two women-sex signs intertwined, in purple; a black jacket, blue jeans and black, comfy shoes, with white socks), a book on plants, her C-Gear, etc.).
    [​IMG]
    The next morning, Kaya and Lily chatted over breakfast. Lily had tried to get up early, but she ended up waking up only at about ten in the morning; Kaya had already prepared breakfast for the two: grilled fish with rice balls and a vegetable-filled omelette. It was a rather light breakfast that the two always had in some variation, and of course Lily was excitedly waiting for it. "Kaya, you're the best," she blabbered sleepily as she went and kissed her on the cheek. Kaya gave her a peck on the forehead. Lila, for her part, also kissed Lily on the cheek, while Lily kissed her Minccino on the forehead. Kaya smiled wholeheartedly at this and rolled her eyes: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, indeed. Lily was dressed in a white blouse and white shorts, her usual pajamas that she'd use here in Kaya's house, while Kaya was already dressed with jeans and a light green blouse.

"Woke up alright, Lily?" Kaya asked, to which Lily mumbled a "Mhm" as Min walked inside the kitchen, she had been thoroughly checking something, probably. Kaya's kitchen, since the Pokémon Center was attached to her house, the PC was on the western side, facing the street, while Kaya's house laid in the back, to the east, facing a beautiful garden. The Center plus her house, well, they were kind of mixed in, but they comprised half block in size. The kitchen was on the far-left side of the building, it was as big as a small café, and had been opened as one in special occassions, but Kaya'd never opened it permanently, Lily had sometimes kept it open for a while when she was staying over at Kaya's, but even though she could have taken care of it, she was never fully decided and so, even though Kaya insisted and Lily wanted to, they never fully opened it. Hence, they used it as kitchen; of course, Kaya had a small kitchen in another part of her house, but she preferred to use the mini-café, even more so when Lily was visiting. The café-kitchen had an almost fully-glass rear in the part where it looked to the garden, and outside there were some chairs and tables: there was were Lily and Kaya and Lila and Mi were eating today. The chairs and tables were all white and victorian-like designed. The sun was shining bright and, frankly, everyone was content to be there. Lily had taken a seat to the left, her back to the wall full of creeper plants that looked to the street, while Kaya was in front of her, holding her mug of coffee and looking like a proud aunt towards her own niece. Lily was humming happily as she played with Lila's fur, and Lila was just smiling, happy to be sitting in Lily's lap. Even Min was relaxed, sitting comfortably to the other side of the table.

They ate slowly, enjoying every piece. Kaya had also prepared two of the same meals for Min and Lila, so everyone was getting their due. Eventually, the conversation faded into Lily's package and where she had to deliver it.

"Hm, so you gotta go to one of the ranches?"
    "Mhm, to an elder couple, it seems... I just hope they let me stay the night, it's a day's walk from here so I'll make it fine by late evening, I could always camp, but it'd be nice, you know!"
    Lily sighed, while Lila hopped on top of the table where the empty plates now laid and patted her head.
    "Oh, Lily, have you forgot? You're 'best and cutest niece ever', right? I'm sure they'll love you right away!" Kaya chuckled, teasing Lily with what Haye had called her ever since Lily started calling her 'auntie' back when she was, what, how many years had it been, back when she was young, huh, she probably knew Haye all her life... Haye had been like 'well if I'm auntie, then you're best and cutest niece ever, you know!' and Lily had smiled so much that day. Kaya was laughing her ass off that day.
    "You meaaaaanie, of course I'm best and cutest niece ever, so what, huh?" Lily answered back at the tease, and the two burst out laughing. Family really was everything.

After that, Lily prepared to set off. This time she'd be walking mostly through a road and dirt-roads, and she wanted to dress elegantly to deliver the package, but it was pretty hot today so she didn't want to bring too many clothes and die of over-heating. She ended up choosing khaki shorts that went almost to her knees, a green dress-shirt with a Hoppip flowery design that she'd stolen from Kaya's old clothes, fashionable red sneakers, and, of course, she checked to see if her necklace was still there. She'd also packed her other two changes of clothes she'd brought, the one she'd worn the day before (the loose hiking green pants with lots of pockets, a plain white shirt with a dark purple jacket atop it, and brown hiking shoes) had been washed by her and Kaya and were ready. She left the book she'd brought on her dorm-room, yes, of course she had a room at Kaya's house, and left all that was not necessary there so she could travel more freely. All set.

When she was ready, the three of them went to let Kaya know, they bid farewell with lots of kisses and hugs (even Min!). She promised Kaya she'd call her when she got there. And so Lily, Lila, and Min yet again set on their journey to deliver the package. It had been fun so far and it'd be fun onwards, as long as everyone was together.

#7 Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  8. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Today had been eventful, if not a little slower than a usual work day. Searching had been interesting, but the small amount of exercise I had gotten, was not enough to help me stay awake. If we had been quicker to find the Braviary, I might have been able to assess if he had taken too much damage. A few feathers and a weak ghost-type move wouldn't have put it to close to being Murkrow food, but other battles might have. I hadn't even thought to look for a blood trail. Perhaps working the same job for years had slowed me down. Forgetting to do simple tasks was bothersome to my ego, even though they were easy enough to fix.

I knew by now with the lack of the moon that it was past the p.m. time and seemingly swiftly turning to a.m. I just wish I had put on my watch, to double-check my surety.

I decided to sleep until Garland came back. When he takes possession of my limbs to exercise wakefulness into me, I am glad that he is careful with his power. We stretch until I feel slightly better from sleeping on the grass. The tree roots that were my pillow have left some small pieces of bark in my hair. I pick them out, but hastily. It's early morning and Garland has a slightly over-grown berry in his grasp.

"Please?" I ask him, my free hand out to take it. He obliges and sniffs where it used to be. "Thank you. You'll be fed as soon as we get home."

I fling aside strands of hair and pieces of bark, and use both hands to crack open the pecha berry. This particular growth of the Pecha berry that my boss grows, is specifically used to soothe a Pokémon. As the Braviary we raise are trained to fly to the scent, I know it will awaken and return to me. The smell doesn't always travel very far, so it is a relief to be beneath the tree it roosts on.

I keep my eyes on the very slowly stirring bird. "Thanks again, Garland." I hold the sloppy mess of the berry in one hand, holding out my left to Banette. "Ball please." I feel the weight of the chosen ball, watching the bird fluff itself awake. It takes a while, but eventually the stiff bird flares out its wings and begins a hop-trot to get itself ready to fly. So high up in the tree, I know it will take some time for it to get down. My arm aches from holding the softball sized berry.

Normally the Braviary at the ranch are roosting in a tall and widely spaced cage. The time between Pecha cracking and the Pokémon landing on a gauntlet is much shorter than what I have to go through now. But If I put it down, the bird would eat it and return to its roost, as we've trained them.

We both waited, the sun brightening up Route 20 nicely. I was able to finally see that the Braviary coasting in a downward spiral, was one of the tricky males. Garland's zipper folded down as well. This one liked to fight. He became the tree's shadow once more, hiding from Cranky Franky.

Once Cranky was close enough to land on my bare arm, I popped the Ultra ball open and tossed it heavily at Cranky Franky. His claws raked my arm as the Ultra ball knocked against his tough legs. I shouted in pain, scaring Cranky into losing his grip on my unbalanced, uncovered arm. The Braviary flopped in the air, shrieking until he regained a more agile flight pattern. Garland shuffled into reality, the sunlight, glaring at Cranky Franky. It was enough of a challenge for the bird, who nearly smacked his beak into a tree, trying to turn faster than his surroundings allowed.

I stepped back, letting them battle. I searched the grass for the Ultra ball, holding my arm to stop my wounds from bleeding. Not deep enough for stitches, but messy enough to want a huge band-aid.

I saw that Garland was at a disadvantage. I knew I would have to take both of them to a Pokémon Center afterwards. We were not far from one, as going back to the ranch would take longer. Plus, walking through Route 20 without my buddy Pokémon was not something I was interested in.

Cranky Franky fell from the air, marking him as exhausted from the battle. Garland dragged himself to me, his body in a worse condition than I hoped for. I slapped the Ultra ball onto Cranky's feathered back, mad that he was so ignorant. The ball popped open with a creak, close to snapping in half. Cranky Franky was re-captured. Safe enough.

I stooped to crouch before Garland. He dragged himself to my shoulder, where he leaned until he fell onto my back, his soft, draping arms curling gently around my neck. Sturdy enough.
    I walked in the direction of the Pokémon Center, taking careful, yet hurried steps forward.

9. Darkmaster006

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Lily sang and hummed quietly as she made her way to whichever of the ranches she had to deliver the package to. Yes, she actually had no idea which of the ranches was the one with the 'elder couple', I mean, she knew the general direction, but 'elder couple' was as helpful as 'there's a gym leader in the gym'! Honestly, for all she knew, they could all be elder couples... still, she didn't fret about it. Maybe her mom didn't know, maybe she wanted to get her an exciting adventure... maybe she just forgot. But, hey, she was on a fun trip with her beloved Lila and with Min, so all was fine and dandy! Now, of course, except the hot weather. Yes, she was wearing short knee-length khaki pants. Yes, she was wearing a short-sleeved green dress shirt with a cute hoppip. And yes, she was wearing some cool red sneakers. But even so! The heat was kind of unbearable, couple with the kilometers it took to get to the farms... well, but all was fine, her songs and her humming distracted her, and Lila joined her in her humming too, then chanting 'Min, min, minccino, min, minccino' with whatever rhythm Lily thought up, and it was all very fun. Min stayed vigilant, though even her joined in the humming once in a while when an area was clear of trees or hiding spots and it seemed like the sun was the only enemy they had to withstand.

Lily thought about what was in the package. She hadn't asked nor had she peeped. It was more fun for it to be a surprise... I mean, granted, only if the couple let them stay or something, otherwise she wouldn't know and would have to camp, but, hey she'd accept that, no harm done, right? Only... she wanted the... fun unexplored path option! Maybe she'd get a secret option... whatever that meant, now she was just making things up.

She'd come to the ranches a few times, but she never took the same route, since exploring new places is always good. Not that there were an infinite number of routes, but she had not taken this one before. After a while, and just as the reached a forest that seemed to grew in size and number of trees as it went on, they stopped for a break. Lily took out her water bottle and drank a bit, giving it then to Lila, who drank a bit too, while Min of course refused, as she wanted to take care of both of them to the full. A hotheaded one, this Min.

When they were ready to resume walking, though, something... odd, caught Lily's eye. There were some little drops of blood a few meters ahead of them and, to the left, to the southwest, in the opposite direction to where Lily was heading (that is, the ranches, which were on the northeast), Lily spotted a figure. Without thinking twice, she ran towards it. Min didn't stop her, but she ran and caught up and then kept up Lily's pace, that wasn't that good since she was holding Lila. She got a few insignificant scratches on her and her pants since she was paying attention only to the figure. At least, she reached a reasonable distance and looked more closely. It was a woman, with short black hair, and a Pokémon holding itself from her back and her arm. She also seemed to be leaning increasingly to one side and pressing one of her arms with her hand for some reason. Maybe something happened to her? No time for wondering, Lily though, and she scooted closer until she was one or two meters near, then she said: "Hey there, you alright?"

Yeah, Min definitely wasn't too happy that Lily had just talked to this random person who had a Banette and looked dangerous (to Min), but if that's how things were gonna be... Min would just have to be cautious. She followed Lily and stood beside her, as a safety of sorts, but not adopting any position as to not alert any Pokémon or even the girl and her Banette. Lily shouted that while still holding Lila in her arms, and she looked at the girl who was with her back to her, hoping she'd turn around and let her help.

10. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    I turned to the voice behind me, still crouched a bit from allowing Garland to a tepig-back ride. I straightened, gently shifting him a little higher up my back with my good arm. I rubbed my wounded one against my shirt, not proud of being clipped by a Braviary, as if I were a novice at Pokémon handling.

"Oh, hello. I'm just trying to get the escaped Pokémon back to the ranch." I waved the Ultra Ball in my weaker arm, feeling embarrassed. "He caught my arm while trying to land. I forgot to bring my harness."

I patted Garland's limp hand, walking quickly towards the direction of the Pokémon Center. "My friend needs a healing as well. They fought, and I was able to catch Cranky Franky."

I rubbed Garland's hand against my cheek, trying to reassure him that I was not ignoring him. "I would not normally leave someone suddenly, while talking to them, no less." I walked backwards, keeping the woman in my sight. "But they both need healing!" I turned away, facing the correct direction and thinking as I walked very slowly. I turned around again, coming up to the gal, with a worried expression curving my eyebrows down.

"If you could help me, I have a request." I rocked on my heels uncomfortably as I waited.

11. Darkmaster006

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ---
    Moves:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Full Character Sheet
    Location: In the middle of Kaya's PC and the ranches, near Floccesy Town, Unova Region
    Wearing: Khaki shorts that went almost to her knees, a green dress-shirt with a Hoppip flowery design that she'd stolen from Kaya's old clothes, fashionable red sneakers,her necklace.
    Items: Backpack (inside: herbs, berries, her forest outfit (loose hiking green pants with lots of pockets, a plain white shirt with a dark purple jacket atop it, and brown hiking shoes) her other outfit (a white t-shirt with two women-sex signs intertwined, in purple; a black jacket, blue jeans and black, comfy shoes, with white socks), a book on plants, her C-Gear, etc.).
    The ranch? That's the first thing that popped into Lily's mind when the girl talked. So she worked at the ranch? Was this some sort of secret miracle route or what? But most importantly, she had to get this girl to safety! She was clearly hurt. She had no idea what that harness was for, maybe catching Pokémon? Anyways, the girl did not look like she was comfortable with what she had done, no wonder, as she had even been wounded, and it seemed by a Pokémon of her own ranch. Cranky Franky? Lily almost laughed at that... it was a funny name, okay?! She never lost her composure, though, and was really worried about the gal's wound. She listened intently, hoping she would talk more and let Lily know what she could do to help. Sadly, at one moment, it seemed like the girl was intent on getting to the Pokémon Cente by herself and fast, and she turned around and almost left to the Center's direction. I mean... she needed to go to the Pokémon Center. Kaya's Pokémon Center. Lily was basically her daughter! She was her niece, but you get what I'm saying: she was perfect for the job of helping this woman. Also, well, this wasn't the first thing on Lily's mind but this gal... was pretty cute. Yeah, she was, okay!? Not that she'd do anything about that, I mean, she just wanted to help, but she couldn't help noticing!

Min looked warily as the woman went away... and then came back. Lila was snuggling to Lily, watching the gal with a puzzling face, but wanting to help too, she did not fear them, although that Banette... it didn't look that amicable, maybe it was, though! Lila wouldn't judge, since she knew Lily wouldn't and Lily had raised her like that. Lily frowned and was about to start walking and catch up with the gal when she turned around again, and walked over to Lily with heavy steps. Her shirt had some blood stains, her Banette looked tired, well, she looked a bit tired too. Finally, she asked for help. And Lily would oblige, of course!

"Yes, I'll help with anything you need. You know, I'm Kaya's niece, like, Kaya the one who manages one of the Centers, so I can totally get you there in a jiffy, alright? Don't you worry," Lily said, blurting out more than she wanted, she wanted to say more, and to reassure the girl, she also wanted to say that maybe they should try and treat her wound right there, but maybe the Banette couldn't wait and she, honestly, she didn't know what to and was panicking, just a bit, inside. But she wouldn't show it, she would look reliable and help! Lily's face was one of worry, but Lily smiled trying to soothe the woman, and even Min understood that they needed help, as he extended her arms in a position as if offering to carry someone, presumably the Banette... Lily didn't know if the gal would like the Banette to be carried by anyone other than herself, as she would like to carry Lila if they were in the same situation... though maybe if they made it to the Center faster, it'd be logical to do that? She would? She would trust Min, in any case. She lifted one of her hands to her collar, then re-adjusted her red dress shirt as Lila clambered up to Lily's shoulder and touched her neck area, mimicking her trainer. That meant they'd do everything in their power to help. Both of them then slowly clapped their hands together in a prayer-like motion and stayed like that, waiting for the woman to answer.

12. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Despite the danger, I couldn't help but be charmed by Kaya's niece. I grinned for a moment, chuckling at her eagerness. Her pose made me feel respect for her, and I let myself become somber once more.

"Yes, please. I mean, thank you!" I stammered, not sure if I should mimic their pose. I hunched my shoulders as if to bow, and changed my mind to place my free hand on her shoulder.

"They need attention, if you can spare the time? Perhaps show us the way?" I gestured in various directions, unsure of which way to go.

"If you have time?" I was worried that the gal...
    What was her name?
    "Miss...?"

13. Darkmaster006

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Lily smiled when the gal chuckled, content that she was at least hopefully relieving some of the tension she must have by now. Then she felt the gal's hand on the shoulder where Lila was not perching; it was a bit cold, and hopefully she wasn't straining herself to do that, but it was a nice gesture.

"Yes, of course I can get you there the fastest. I've just come from there, actually." Lily reassured her. "Oh, sorry, I'm Lily! Lily Ardan!" Lily had forgotten to introduce herself because of her enthusiasm. She bowed repeatedly, Lila mimicked her bowing. Lily then looked at the girl's face and eyes, she had some light scratches on her cheeks, but they didn't seem to be severe at all, probably just from walking around the forests, branches can be quite dangerous. "...And you?" She asked the girl, while Min still stood around at her side, and Lila played with the edges of Lily's sleeves.

14. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    "Leyna. Please show me the way!" I jogged in place, my anxiety over-riding any feelings of embarrassment I could have felt, for cutting our introductions short. As much as I enjoyed a smiling face, my Banette was starting to slide farther off my back.

15. Darkmaster006

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    "At your service!" Lily made a military-like salute, raising her hand to her temple. Before taking off, though, "ah, do you want Min to carry your Banette?" Lily said, looking at the Mienshao and then at Leyna.

16. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    I smiled for a moment and shook my head. "No. He doesn't normally want to cuddle, so I'm happy to hold him for the time being."

I stepped up beside Lily and was ready to go.

17. Darkmaster006

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Lily nodded and, although a bit worried, still complied. "Just make sure not to tire yourself out, alright?" she smiled warmly, and started walking towards where she had just come, out of the forest and towards the southwest where her aunt Kaya's Pokémon Center was located. She made sure Leyna followed beside her, while Min followed on her other side, and Lila looked intriguinly at the Banette from her vantage position on Lily's head.

18. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    "I was taking a nap on the grass before you came here. I got enough hours to keep me going until we get there." I looked at Lily, trying to figure out her mission.

"So, why were you coming this way?" I looked at the protective Mienshao, and tried to casually pick up the pace without actually running.

"Did you want to expand your party?"

19. Darkmaster006

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Lily did not doubt Leyna, but, well, she was still a worrywart, though she did her best at keeping quiet about it. She understood how Leyna must feel, so no use discussing anything, hopefully everything would be alright.

Lily lifted her left hand, made some signs that Lila seemed to understand, because she faced back and scourged through Lily's grey Minccino-themed backpack (which was grey and white and had fluffy Minccino ears). "Oh, not at all! I mean, it's just Lila and me here," she said waving that thought away with her hand, then poiting quickly to Lila at her back and to herself, "Min, Mienshao, is my mom's partner, but she came for safety... mom insisted..." she said, pouting a bit. Maybe that made her seem childish, but Lily wasn't really one to hide her emotions and they just came naturally to her. "I was actually travelling to one of the ranches, who-knows-which-one, to deliver a package."

As for other Pokémon in her party... she wasn't really interested in it? She wasn't against it per se, but she wouldn't actively seek them out, be it what it may, she'd grab onto whatever the future held.

20. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    "Oh. Perhaps Floccesy? It's the only one within a reasonable walking distance. We were about a quarter of the way there." I see-sawed my hand to show the iffi-ness of my statement. While I knew the way, I wasn't always sure about the exact distance. Sometimes it felt shorter.

I slowed my pace for a moment, wondering what my boss had ordered. Watching the Mienshao respond to hand signals reminded me of the signs Garland and I, sometimes used. It was so helpful, and kind of fun seeing someone else do their own version of them. I resumed my pace, sometimes going a little faster than was probably necessary. People battled all the time, and their Pokémon never died. Probably.

"I kind of wanna open my boss's mail." I frowned, trying to walk quickly without surpassing my new, cute guide. "That's a... wrong. Are you as curious as I am? You've been carrying it longer than me."

It didn't register in my mind how important it may have been to get the package to my boss. Why was I so worried about my Banette?