1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A game you can't wait for

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ShadowBrute, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowBrute

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    What's a game that coming out and you just want it out already?

I can't wait for Metal Gear Solid V to come out!

What's your game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    THE GAMES ROOM IS NOT FOR THREADS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES I swear you and stealthassassin4 have been told this more than once.

Nate likes this.
  3. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Pokémon X/Y o3o

Im pretty sure most of the people on this forum will say Pokémon X/Y too xD.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Damn it what did I message you mate.
    Anyway, I can't wait for the real life SAO, Professor Layton vs Pheonix Wright, SAO Infinity Moment (Aussie release), Pokémon X&Y, and Samurai Warriors Chronicles 2nd (Aussie release).

Edit: LDK reminded me I can't wait for SSB4 either.

5. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Kingdom Hearts 3 and Pokémon XY and A Link Between Worlds

6. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Smash bros. 4, the remake of A Link to the Past, and Pokémon X/Y.

7. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    ASSASSIN'S FLIPPING CREED 4 FLIPPING BLACK FLIPPING FLAG!

8. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
    Pokémon: X and Y

9. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Omg yes SAO!!! And with the Occulous Rift out, we are deffinately stepping in the right direction :D When it comes out, lets kill everything :D

Other games on my list (besides the obvious X and Y) are SSB4, KH3, and the latest Bungie project, Destiny! Until SAO comes to the real world, Destiny is going to be the best game out there :D

10. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I'm looking forward to Batman Arkham Origins :)

11. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I'm highly anticipating both GTA V and Call of Duty: Ghosts. I'm also looking forward to playing Need For Speed: Rivals, UFC, Sniper Elite III and The Crew . If I owned a 3DS, Pokémon X and Y would also be on that list.

12. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Definitely X and Y. I'm not a big gamer, so that's pretty much it. xD

Although, I'm interested to see the new Super Smash bros and I might get it if it's not really stupid on the 3DS. Also my boyfriend is reeeeaaallyyyy looking forward to this game called "Watch Dogs" so I guess you could say I can't wait for that, so that 1) He'll shut up about it xD And 2) He gets the game and is content :)

I think that's it though.

13. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I'm looking forward to that new InFamous game as well :o Though I'll need to get a PS4 for it.

14. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Of course, X and Y. I'm also really excited about KH3 but not even sure if I'll get a PS4 yet. I'm scared of how much it will cost xD But since I skipped getting a ps3, might as well get it right?

15. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Pokémon X/Y of course. Not much left to be said.

16. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I'm not a huge gamer, so X/Y is really the only game I can't wait for. Destiny looks pretty damn cool, too, but it's not really one I absolutely need, right now.

17. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    Pokémon X/Y and Super Smash Bros. 3DS

18. midnightclubx

midnightclubx Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    X/Y, Super Smash Bros. 4, Infamous: Second Son, SSX Tricky HD*, and Jet Set Radio Future HD*.

*Games that are sadly non-existent as of 8/26/13. ;(

19. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Oh, and Majoras Mask 3D :D No, its not announced, but it must happen. I have demanded it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.