1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Hat in Time aka the best game ever

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by DoctorAlakazam, Jan 12, 2018.

1. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    So I just finished A Hat in Time yesterday after waiting for it to come out for years and absolutely loved it and was wondering what other people though if you have played it which you all should

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I played that game last year! Hat Kid is a precious bean.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    That's an odd way of spelling Cuphead. :3

Seriously, though, I watched MasterEnex play it, as well as Jirard the Completionist's review of it, and it looks great. Added it to my (really long) wishlist. ^_^

4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I've played a few hours in the game and I love it so far. Hat kid is adorable and a lot of the game is too. I don't agree that it's the best game ever, but it is a good one for sure.

5. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    The game looks good and all, but to be perfectly honest with you, It never really peaked my interest.