1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Jirachevoir stumbles into the fray!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by angelbeast111, Dec 6, 2022.

1. angelbeast111

angelbeast111 I picked Sprigatito and all I got was this title

Excuse me HUH???
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽394.9
    Gardevoirite ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I was trying to make a smash re- okay uh hi there

I’m Angel! I’m 21 and extremely awkward for a Leo. My communication skill/energy flip-flops, I apologize in advance.

Genderfluid, so they/he/she, really anything but “it” is fine. It’s a personal comfort thing, nothing against the pronoun set itself.

My non-Pokémon favorites include Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, Spyro, and Splatoon though I like/know many more. Learning random game trivia and game playing are high interests

I also like art and character creation, music, anime (current faves are Jojos and Bleach (not finished that one!) again I’m sorry), alt fashion, to put it simply I am a mega nerd.

Wizard, SAF and DuoM2 like this.
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello there Angel! You sound like you will fit right into our little community. What would you say your favorite Jojo stand is? I took a liking to that series myself 2 years ago, I really didnt think I would like it at first but its got its hooks in me now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. angelbeast111

Excuse me HUH???
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽394.9
    @Jeydis honestly I never put thought into it but The Hand and Golden Experience. The Hand cause it’s simple and effective, would be really scary if the user thought more about decisions. Golden Experience cause I would want it to help loved ones.

Yours?

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Greetings Angel, Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Ello buddy! Your PFP reminds me a little bit of Cynthia (the Pokémon character that is) haha, cool design!
    Hope you have a good time around the lake! And if you want to have very normal and not at all insane discussions about the great and glorious Big Man Splatoon 3 with someone, you know who to hit up.

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~ :D

7. angelbeast111

Excuse me HUH???
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽394.9
    Thank you all!

And @ChocoChicken I mean yeah, that sounds like a normal and totally not insane topic to discuss I don’t see how anyone could believe otherwise about the almighty great Big Man

ChocoChicken likes this.
  8. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Welcome @angelbeast111 ! It's great to have you here. If you're a fan of game playing, you just come join the Discord! We have a pretty fun video games chat, and we love having new faces. I'm also fond of all of those other game series you listed.

I hope to see you around!

9. angelbeast111

Excuse me HUH???
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽394.9
    Thank you, I might join after some adjustment time! I take time to get truly comfortable with new groups/communities, especially when I don’t know anybody in them.

10. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oooh great choices! I think my pick would probably be Heaven's Door as it really opened up the possibilities of stands in the series and honestly blew my mind lol.

11. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hello Hello! Welcome to LV, I'm a member who's been here for a long time so if you have any questions / concerns don't be afraid to ask anyone with the same color as me!

I've donated 500 pp to help get you started off a bit on LV, just as a small token. Enjoy the catcher and talking with everyone on the site! I've also noticed that you replied to Kecleons RP thread, and should mention. I ran a lot of RP's back in the day and plan on being back and making a few more here soon, and would be glad to have you!

12. angelbeast111

Excuse me HUH???
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽394.9
    @Jeydis yo, honestly was gonna say that was a close second but went "nah I talked enough lol"

@LassusVulpes omg thank you so much! I'll be looking forward to that return too then :3

Jeydis likes this.