1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Kick In The Teeth

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by phineas81707, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phineas81707

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.8
    Have you ever had an experience in which you put in hard work and an immense amount of effort, fought tooth and nail to get something done... and had it all be for naught? I ask this question in the frame of a video game challenge, but if you can say you've seen it in the real world, feel free to mention that.

For me, I decided that, just because I could, I would go into the Subspace Emissary, and emerge with a boss trophy. For those unaware of what that entails, think Legendary Pokémon up to eleven, because it's a luck-based mission to have a capturing device on you. I chose Rayquaza at first. I managed to obtain its trophy... but I had sustained a lot of damage during the fight. Soon after, I got KOed and Game Over-ed... and lost the Rayquaza trophy to the 'lose half your collectibles' mechanic of Game Over. To take out some rage, I decided to get the Duon trophy instead, but it's the principle that matters!

2. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Oh, Arceus.

When I was younger and stupider, I was over at a friend's house, and we were trying to catch the Regi trio.

I had Pokémon Emerald, while he had Ruby.

We were trying for five hours.

We didn't catch a single Pokémon. :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Once it took me like an hour to type up an RP reply... And then when I went to post it, a site backup deleted it...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RacingBnrs

RacingBnrs Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    For my history project in 6th grade, I made this really nice sarcophagus out of clay. It took me hours to make, and when I handed it in, my teacher told me it was irrelevant to what we were learning so it didn't count. She never sets any restrictions or standards for what it had to be. I was really mad. My 6th grade teacher was so annoying. DX

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactive Thread

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.