1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A little something for Minecraft Fans

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Talon1017, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon1017

Talon1017 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Over the last little while I've been creating a Roller Coaster of sorts where you can ride a minecart and view builds of giant Pokémon I have created.

http://www.minecraft.../64/-47/max/0/0

This portion of the ride includes, in Pokédex order, 001 Bulbasaur to 034 Nidoking. I will keep working on making more of them as I go and I will post another update once I reach 051 Dugtrio.

Faboloose likes this.
  2. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    You should have submitted this to the Planet Minecraft roller coaster contest.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    That's pretty wicked! I'm always blown away as to how dedicated some Minecraft players are to the game. Anyway, it looks really great so far and looking forward to seeing your progress.

4. Talon1017

Talon1017 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I would have loved to ... I'm still relatively new to Minecraft. I've only been using it since around March or so, and I've been hesitant to join any public servers and whatnot.

Well, It's more that I'm using Minecraft as a medium for my creative ability. A way to show off what I can do. I just started a little recreational building today of the Kalos Region ... I have Vaniville Town already complete. Only took me about 7 hours on and off to work on it.

[​IMG]

Faboloose likes this.
  5. Ambrosio

Ambrosio Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    O.o This looks amazing!

I tried using the seed and it doesn't spawn me anywhere near there and i can't find it! I tried the download too and it wouldn't work! but still it looks like you did an awesome job on this

6. Faboloose

Faboloose Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    ERMAGERMAHERSH!!! Cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.