1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A more complex question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fable_PH, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    get it to fear me by showing it a plate of escargot

2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm guessing immortal in this case just means the snail and I would never die if something doesn't kill us, but that external forces can still cause death. If that's not the case, I have no reason to worry since the snail technically wouldn't be able to kill me. If that is the case, I'd just build a house on top of salt deposits. Good luck, snail!

Or I could just play it cautiously and regularly check for the snail and if I find it, just up and move somewhere else. It'll take some time to catch up and there are plenty of predators between me and the snail in the meantime.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    snail lose me win
    don't ask how
    (Getus won for me)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    He took the lethal snail poison in your place? Surely he shall be missed.
    At least now we don't have to worry about how many bananas to eat.

Vigilance likes this.
  5. Calzone

Calzone Banned

Charmelion
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.0
    I smoosh it using my magical gnomes and the sandwich people

6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'd just live life and put cups over every single snail I ever see from this point on in case one of them is the deadly one. They're probably decoys, but never hurts to be sure.

It should be easy to live life carefree without encountering this snail? Just keep moving around the world and it should never find you!

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    One thing that really confuses - and concerns - me is that why does this snail have to be so vengeful? It doesn't profit by your death as it already has all it wants.
    So is it advancing towards you for a separate reason, or is it merely some snail automaton that is controlled to move towards a stimulus? I'm confused why the snail has to try and move towards one person instead of just doing snail things.