1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP A New Adventure: A Trainer RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, May 30, 2018.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "Yes, of course..!", Krystal nodded, following Cobalt to the cafeteria. "So..uhm..what do you plan to do?" Lola followed behind, cleaning her ear fluff nonchalantly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "I first need to get a Kaiko dex from the professor and then I am going to defeat the Kaiko eight and then the league!"Cobalt asked," You?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #42 Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Well, actually I'm planning to take on the league too. So I guess we could go together?" Krystal hesitantly asked the question after finishing a fruit salad. "Y..You don't mind....do you?", she disposed of her trash and followed. Lola was on her shoulder, enjoying a slice of strawberry that she had swiped from the fruit salad.

4. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Sure why not!" Cobalt said finishing off his food.

"Okay I need to get my Pokédex from the Professor, so I would you like to come?" Cobalt asked.

5. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    "Do I hear a group journey starting?" A girl said while walking into a cafeteria, a Decidueye behind her. "Because I'm interested in joining!"

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “That reminds me I need to actually sign up for that first I arrived in Wistaria not that long ago, I’ll be right back.” Tamariel hurried into the pokémon center to get registered for the tournament at the desk.

“There you go; you’re not registered for the tournament.” Nurse Joy said with a smile as she handed Tamariel his trainer card. Tamariel thanked her and hurried back out on the training field again.

“Okay you two now is time to train, Mortis all you have to do is avoid Bruce’s attacks for now and Bruce you just try you best at landing a hit.” Mortis gave a bark and ran to one side of field while Bruce got ready on the other.

“Alright, begin!”

Bruce immediately went for a water gun the hound easily sidestepped obviously annoying the totodile as he kept going for water gun and Mortis kept evading with ease. Tamariel knew it was probably not the best way of training Bruce but the power gab between his pokémon were too obvious for him to pet Mortis battle the totodile for real.

“Bruce water gun is obviously not working use Aqua Jet instead.” Tamariel called out, Bruce’s biggest problem was he wasn’t patient enough at time to ensure his moves actually hit, couple that with his tendency to speak his mind with his water gun made him hard to train.

Bruce cloaked himself in water and shot forward at high speed the houndoom stepping out of the way once again sending Bruce crashing to the ground. The totodile obviously frustrated now continue to try hitting the fire type till he’d tired himself.

“Well I guess that’s enough for now but before we take a break I wanna see you use your newest move first, use Aerial Ace!” Tamariel had taught him that move before leaving Johto to give Bruce a defense against grass types and because is a move that always lands.

Bruce got cloaked in white light before he launched himself at Mortis, the hound did what he’d been told and only tried to evade with little success as Bruce disappeared and did reappear till he was right next to Mortis surprising him as the move connected.

“Good job Bruce, but we still have a lot of work to do but take a break for now.” Taking a safari ball that hung at his belt he recalled the tired totodile.

“Alright Mortis how about we get shopping, I need to make food for the two of you as well as decided what to have for dinner today.” The hound barked eager to do something else than training for now. Tamariel spotted Taidana still hanging around the field surprised he was still hanging around.

“I didn’t expect anyone to stick around to watch the training, not like is the most interesting thing the world. Since you’re still here wanna join us? Might not be the most interesting though as I need to pick up berries to make food fro the pokémon and probably get some myself too.” He knew no one here and since this man had been the first he’d had any real contact with brief as it may have been he figured it wouldn’t hurt to know him.

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Ok. I think I also need to get a Pokédex as well, my Kanto-Dex probably won't work here.." Krystal laughed, needing a upgrade "Let's go~!"

#47 Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Okay then!" Cobalt started walking towards the professor's lab. When he neared the lab he gsaw a lake with Ducklets and Finneons in it. Cobalt opened the door and entered the lab where he saw a boy with a Riolu at its foot and a girl.

"Umm... hello professor!" Cobalt said.

9. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "I'm from Sinnoh! Which was why I was surprised you had a Riolu." Illya replied with a smile as she extended a hand to shake his. "I'm Illya, nice to meet y---" The moment she wanted to speak, the door opened to another person.

"Looks like the professor has many audiences today." She chuckled slightly as she moved to the side to let the new person in to meet with the professor. "Anyways, Riolu-boy, what's your name?"

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Silvia nodded and beamed at her new friend, "I am happy to offer to help out, it is really no problem. Cobalt would be happy to battle for you, wouldn't you buddy." She asked, patting the blue bird's back. Cobalt nodding in reply and huffed at her, she dares doubt him. "Yeah yeah you big softy, don't act high and mighty." Silvia tutted in a teasing manner.

As they arrived back at the center, Silvia nodded at the Nurse with a smile as they headed into the kitchens. She set Cosmo down to wander the kitchen and gently unpacked the berries into bowls, separating them by their flavor and then rinsing the berries. "Nope, never made jam, usually just poffins and maybe a few sweeter cookies as rewards."

She put the some of the dry berries in a pot of cold water before moving it to the burner and flicking it on. Silvia started to stir consistently, letting the batter form ever so slowly. "You must teach me, jam sounds really delicious as a nice treat!"

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    At the Professor's, another teenager opened the door silently and entered.
    "Sni?"
    "We may be able to get an extra map here..." he replied. "There's a lot of other Trainers around. I wonder... They're probably here to get their new Pokédex... oh."
    Of course. New region? New Pokédex. Why am I so stupid sometimes?!
    "Snivy? Snivy vy?"
    "No, Snivy, I'm fine." Seeing another boy walk up to the Professor as well as another girl, he walked over stiffly, positioning himself behind the other two in some kind of queue. He clenched his fist in his jacket pocket. This isn't even your first journey, Carlos!

#51 Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Thank you, Cobalt! Guess that I have to sign up after all!" Daphne thanked the Empleon and gave him an appreciative nod. "We will have to go out tonight and see what you can do, alright?"

She had begun with cleaning and cutting the Pecha Berries she had bought as she talked to the Water-type, and was now fishing some jars out of boiling water and setting them to dry. Sterilized jars would keep the jam good for longer than if she just put it in a regular jar after all.

She hummed as she measured out the sugar and Nomel juice she needed before she put it all in the high pot she had found.

"Jam is pretty easy to make and you are assured that the berries are cooked evenly. Some types of berries you need to cook longer as they are very firm, and others are done in a jiffy." Daphne explained as she brought the mixture to a boil and stirred.

"The hardest thing is to make sure you only pick the ripe berries and avoid those that are unripe. It will result in a bitter jam if you get unripe berries in the mixture." Daphne used a clean spoon to taste the jam and nodded approvingly. She then offered the others a taste.

"You can make jam with pretty much every berry type, maybe with berry mush in your poffin batter, instead of chunks or even whole berries, like I have seen some people do, the batter will be more consistent?

-----------------------------------------------

"Oh, it seems like we have more trainers that are starting today, aren't we, dearie?" Professor Cypress smiled at Illya, before she quickly walked to the back to get supplies.

When she returned, she waved a hand at a machine in the corner.

"Only trainers that receive a Pokémon from me, get a new Pokédex. The others will get an upgrade to include the Kaiko Dex on their own Pokédex. This region does not hold any new species that do not exist in other regions already, so to avoid having to make thousands of dexes, this is Kaiko's solution to the problem." Professor Cypress explained. Her Monferno was already gesturing for the trainers to join him at the machine so he could upgrade their dexes.

"Here you go, Illya." The elder woman handed over a brand new dex to Illya. "It is the newest version of the dex, that does not include forcing a Rotom to live in it."

The professor huffed at the thought of the ever so incorrigible Kukui. That young whippersnapper was going too far with his new inventions.

"Professor Sycamore send over the blueprints for the dex from Kalos. I think it is called the 6th model of the Pokédex, but it has all the info that Professor Kukui made available, so it includes the species that were originally native to Alola." Cypress gave a brief description as to what the dex could do and what info was available.

13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Umm... Good morning professor. Can you please upgrade my Pokédex!" Cobalt said. He noticed a boy standing there with a Riolu standing at its leg and girl getting her Pokédex upgraded.

'Its not only me starting there journey here!' Coblat thought.

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (edited previous post regarding Pokedexes)
    Krystal followed in, surprised to see so many trainers there as well. "Y..yes, I'm here to upgrade my 'Dex as well..!" She timidly smiled, squeezing in behind Cobalt.

15. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadow didn't like Illya calling him Riolu-boy, but he decided to mention nothing of it.
    "My name is Shadow and it is nice to meet you too," said Shadow as he extended his hand to her.
    Then he noticed that the yellow and black bundle of joy messing with some of the professor's equipment.
    "Hey, Riolu, don't mess with that, you don't even know what it does," said Shadow as he sped towards Riolu.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Monferno will upgrade the dexes for you, dearies. He has done it enough times now that he could do it in his sleep." The professor waved her hand at her partner Pokémon again, who has walked up to the unruly Riolu and grabbed it in the neck only to deposit it next to its trainer.

"Please make sure that your Pokémon do not mess with my machines, they are very costly and I am not sure that you can pay for them if they break," Cypress warned Shadow.

Monferno had grabbed Cobalt and Krystal by the hand and was busy upgrading their dexes for them.

17. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    After getting his dex upgraded Cobalt went back to the professor and thanked her. He then turned to the two trainers,"Hello! My name is Cobalt!" He extended his hand to the Riolu's trainer.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Stiffly, Carlos handed over his Kalos Pokédex to the simian Pokémon for a quick upgrade. Watching the other Trainers talk amongst each other, he looked down at his Snivy who was standing by him. She looked back upwards, almost as if daring him to socialize.
    He had never been a social person. But maybe, if Snivy wanted him to, he could try. Turning to the girl with the Buneary next to him, he attempted to make small talk. "Hi."

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Krystal handed her Kantoian Dex to the fire type, noticing a trainer trying to speak to her. "Oh, hi." She smiled, Lola waving hello as well.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Hello," he replied. "How're you doing? The name's Carlos, but everyone back in Laverre calls me Corla."
    Snivy waved with a little leaf-like hand. "Sni!" she exclaimed, excited to meet a new face or two.