1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP A New Adventure: A Trainer RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, May 30, 2018.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "I'm Krystal, and this is Lola. I'm really excited, this is my first time outside Kanto..!" She smiled, Buneary inspecting the Snivy and her leafy appendages.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "I'm from Kalos," replied Carlos with a quick nod, as he extended his arm for a handshake. "Nice to meet you. How're you liking it outside Kanto so far?"
    "Sni," chimed the serpent Pokémon, holding out her leaf for a "hand"shake with the rabbit-like Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "It's beautiful here, and this little town reminds me of home..I'm excited to see the rest of the land." Krystal grinned, shaking his hand. Lola paused, then after watching Krystal, followed suit with the Snivy. "Bunn~"

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    A hint of a smile appeared on Carlos's face as he saw his Pokémon beginning to talk to the other. "Yeah, this place is gorgeous. It's a great place for beginning designers - the nature here would inpire anyone. I'm planning on going on to explore the rest of the region, too."
    Snivy, following suit, began to make idle chat with the Buneary.

5. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    A trainer burst into the room, running to the desk. A decidueye followed behind. "Sorry I'm late! I got caught up in some pretty scenes... And... Yeah. I'm here to upgrade my Dex!"

The monferno gestured to give the Pokédex. She gave it over. The monferno put it in and upgraded it. Rotom went back into the bag, looking over the new data

#65 Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    For a moment, Shadow just stared at the trainer named Cobalt and shook his hand.
    "Hello, I'm Shadow," he replied back before silently telling himself, "I wish I wasn't so socially awkward."

7. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    The trainer then looked around, and sat down, feeding the Decidueye some pokebeans

8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "So uh why are you travelling?" Cobalt asked as his Froakie jumped of his shoulder and began talking to Shadow's Riolu.

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I...uh...wanted to know what it was like outside of Kanto and I just picked out this region," Shadow replied. "So what do you wish to do during your journey?"

10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "I am gonna beat the Kaiko eight and then challenge the league!" Cobalt said with a triumphant smile.

"Say would you like to travel together?" Cobalt asked.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Alright, are you dearies done with getting everything upgraded?" Cypress asked kindly as she looked on the watch that adorned her right wrist. "Oh my, it is getting rather late and I have a meeting to attend with Oak."

The surprisingly spry old woman was quickly shooing out the bunch of teenagers from her lab.

"It is time to go I think. You can make it to Wisteria in about two days if you travel normally. The yearly festival is currently being held and the contest is usually spectacular to behold. Have a safe journey, dearies."

When the travels were all outside of the door, she turned to her Monferno and a grin appear on her face, time to see if Oak had found the answer to that nasty riddle she gave him last time.

12. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "It never hurts to know the competition," Taidana responded to the observation and the following question with a small smirk. "Just need a few minutes to have Sceptile and Absol looked at." With his affirmation stated, Taidana quickly entered the centre and handed the two Pokéballs in without a hint of conversation.

Exiting the Centre, he approached his new short-time companion and nodded towards the rest of the town. "Shall we?" He prompted. As the two walked, Taidana eyed Mortis curiously, "A Houndoom isn't a Pokémon I see too often, but the two of you seem close so I'm guessing you've been together a while?" He half analysed half questioned the other trainer.

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Thank you Professor!", Krystal smiled despite being shoo'd out. "..Wisteria, huh..?" The trainer fumbled, pulling out a folded map from her bag. "According to the map, it's...that way", she pointed to the exit, growing excited. "..Seeing how we're all going to Wisteria, why not make the way together? We could group up resources, learn more things, and uhm..you know, more the merrier?" Krystal timidly smiled, going to the exit.

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    After being shoo'd away by the professor, Shadow made sure that Riolu was still by his side. Completely forgetting about Cobalt's question.
    "Seeing how we're all going to Wisteria, why not make the way together? We could group up resources, learn more things, and uhm..you know, more the merrier?"
    Shadow looked towards the girl that said that.
    "I'll wait and see what everyone else is going to do before answering," said Shadow silently.

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "I personally think we should split up," Carlos stated. "One large group of six is hard to take care of, let alone all our Pokémon. How about we split into two groups, and meet up again there after the trip? Besides, we all have different destinations in mind inside Wisteria. It'd be easier to satisfy everyone if there are fewer people."

16. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    After being pushed out of the lan by professor Cypress, Cobalt turned to the girl who was standing behind Shadow the whole time.

"Umm... hi my name is Cobalt!" Cobalt said

(( @Lunar-Peacle

#76 Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  17. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    She blinked at the newcomers filing in one by one and broke into a grin, while decidedly lost in conversation. She decided she would leave Riolu-boy behind for a while and greet the one that spoke to her.

"The name's Illya--nice to meet you!" She cheerily extended a hand for him to shake. "Are you here to start a journey too?"

18. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Yes I am here to start my journey too!" Cobalt said as he shook her hand. He then turned to the boy who had brought up the idea of splitting up,"I don't think so we all have to go on the same route so why not go together?"

#78 Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  19. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “Yeah, Mortis have been with me since I was 11; I picked him from Goldenrod breeding center on my birthday. People tend to stay away from a pokémon like houndoom due to all the old tales, is given it not the best reputation exactly.” He looked down at his partner still remembering that day.

The two stopped at a berry stall since Tamariel needed to pick out some berries for his pokémon. They had a wide selection that impressed Tamariel since this was just a stall; they even had some rarer berries he’d been looking for so he could treat his pokémon to something special. He picked out some custap, babiri and watmel berries dropping them all into a bag before he turned to his companion.

“By the way what about your pokémon, they both look pretty strong and well trained plus they’re both a bit on the rare side. Have they been with you since you were a kid? Also a fair warning it might take some time before I’m done picking out berries.” After seeing both the sceptile and absol battle it was obvious they were no pushovers.

20. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Cobalt chirped at her and patted her back, "Empo! EonEon, Poleon" He replied proudly like he didn't mind at all. The blue bird was much more preened and meant to look more beautiful than he was a battler but was willing to at least try.

Silvia nodded, "He said that he is happy to battle for you and that he is the best you have seen." She rolled her eyes as she continued to mix before turning the burner off, not wanting to burn the mixture as she filled the trays with the mix and sliding them into the oven.

"When I make poffins, you want berries that are hard, not soft, the softer ones don't help the Pokémon as much in their stats as much as nice solid berries, almost not ripe, on that border." She explained, starting the next batch with the bitter berries for Daphne's Pokémon.

She listened to the explanation of the jam making. "I hadn't thought about berry mush, I would love to try some in a batter though." Silvia was mixing and squinted at the batter, dipping her finger in and tasting it and cringing. "Don't work with bitter berries often, but that sure is bitter." Filling the pans she pulled the dry poffins out, perfectly cooked and a nice blue.