1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP A New Adventure: A Trainer RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, May 30, 2018.

1. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    ((ack... I think imma drop out, sorry!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "I never really thought of it that way. I focus more on the taste than if it boosts the stats for contests." Daphne hummed as she watched Silvia pull out the blue poffins. "Guess that shows I have much more to learn if I want to become a certified breeder."

She stirred the jam one last time before she moved to fill the jars she had with practiced grace. When they were full, she put the lids on them before turning them upside down to press out the air.

As she moved to make the treats for her own Pokémon, Eira and Lumi had sought out Silvia's Pokémon. Eira was looking at Cosmo with wide eyes, as if she hadn't taken a good look at the shiny Sylveon earlier. Daphne noticed the staring and placed a hand on the little fox's head.

"He does look very different from Fae, doesn't he? He is like you." She explained softly, knowing that the Vulpix had never seen another shiny before.

"Fae is the partner of my previous boss in Kalos. He swears that having a Sylveon around makes the place at least 5 times better. The customers always seemed happier after a visit, so there might be some merit to his claims." Daphne told Silvia, in case she wanted to know.

She quickly returned to cutting berries, this time to make a spicy jam for Lumi, who was shamelessly begging for spoils. Eira, on the other hand, started chittering to Cobalt and Cosmo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Silvia popped one of the dry poffins out and offered it to Cosmo who gulped it down with glee, chittering in delight, bounding around and zipping between the legs of both Daphne and Silvia. "Ever since I have gotten Cosmo and he evolved, I really think he did brighten up the moods of the people around me, he just has such a fun and playful attitude." Bending down, she slid in the pan of green poffin batter for Eira.

Pulling out the next bowl of berries, she started to prep the spicy berries for their poffin batter, "I have some extra berries if you want to show me how to make that mush, we can try poffins with it. If it doesn't turn out." Silvia shrugged, not minding if a few poffins didn't turn out. Cobalt waddled over to his trainer as she worked with his berries, patting her pack and opening his beak, showing he wanted a berry. "Empl."

With a roll of her eyes she popped a berry into Cobalt's mouth and snickered as he recoiled slightly at the bitter taste. "You get your spicy poffins when they are done, you and Lumi get them at the same time." Silvia decided, slowing down on mixing the batter, not wanting to over churn it. She started to load the pan, waiting for the bitter poffins to finish, checking the lit up oven often to make sure they were cooking perfectly.

4. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Sure, the Cheri jam is cooking right now, so I can show you." Daphne stifled her snickers from seeing the Empleon sulking a bit, and took the spare berries from Silvia.

"You cut them into small cubes, and then with a bit of water, bring them to a boil." The redhead demonstrated as she went. "This brings out the juices from the berries and makes it easier to work with. When the cubes look like they are falling apart, you use a stamper to really turn them into mush. It is delicious through the Pokémon's food, I have heard from Lumi and Eira."

Daphne showed the finished product to Silvia, before going to bottle up the jam and giving Lumi a treat dipped in the spicy jam, offering another to Cobalt.

5. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Taidana nodded to the warning, "That's fine. I've no where to be today," He replied, his gaze roaming over the stall's contents. "As for my Pokémon, Sceptile has been with me since I began my journey years ago, been my only Pokémon until, I'd say, last year. I was visiting home in Fortree City when I encountered Absol." A fond smile came on his face as he thought back to the encounter, "She was a tough battle, but Sceptile pulled out the win eventually. Officially, I captured Absol to protect my home from her, she was dangerous to trainers without experience, but if I'm honest.. I felt drawn to her, and now I know why. She was the perfect fit for my team."

Laughing, Taidana rubbed the back of his head in nervously, "I know it sounds stupid but her and Sceptile work perfectly together, if you can ignore the small rivalry between them. Sometimes it feels like those two are the only Pokémon I need." Directing his gaze back to his companion, Taidana continued the small question and answer session, "So, I'm assuming you've travelled a lot. Been anywhere interesting? I've stuck to Hoenn myself, only travelled to Johto once when I was younger, before I met Sceptile."

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Krystal pouted, thinking. "If we're going to split into two groups, who should go with who..?" She tapped her chin with her map. "Each group should have someone with a regional map, so no one gets lost.. and seeing how it'll be a few days' trip, camping/cooking supplies are a must for both too."

7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Or we can just make it easier for all of us and just go together since we are going to the same place in the first place," Shadow pointed out calmly.
    Riolu gave a gesture and a cry that seemed to be in support of Shadow's opinion. This made Shadow a little embarrassed but he was more nervous on everyone else's response.

8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "I agree with Shadow, even if we split we all have the same destination and all of us would leave tomorrow since it is quite late right now!" Cobalt said.

"Froakie fro!" Froakie agreed.

9. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "I agree." Illya spoke, since she had been quiet for quite a while, and she looked at the others around. "Let's stay the night at the Pokémon Centre, we better get going." She waved the kindly professor goodbye, before approaching the group, having called all her Pokémon away, save for Noctis, her Noctowl, who seemed to enjoy the sight of the setting sun. The Noctowl poked his beak at the Riolu, then to the Froakie.

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Krystal shyly laughed, rubbing the back of her head. "That was what I originally suggested, but everyone shut me down saying we should go in 2 groups..." She went back to the group. "..I'm kinda glad we're going together, honestly. Tomorrow we're all heading to Wisteria, so lets make sure we're well rested."

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Carlos nodded. "Going to Wisteria as a whole is a good idea, although we still may have to split up after that." After that quick comment, he slipped back outside the ring of the group, listening in from the back and walking behind them. "Apologies for cutting off your idea," he added to Krystal.

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “I haven’t actually this is my first time on a journey that’s not just a weekend camping trip.” Tamariel was well aware that he was probably in the minority when it came to that.

“I never really had the urge to do so, I also already had a plan and that required me to actually stay in school, or well I thought I had one things haven’t really gone the way I hoped.” A flash of disappointment came across his face but disappeared as fast as it’d come. He didn’t like thinking about failing the entrance exam to the police academy. Tamariel then returned to picking out berries till he was satisfied with his haul, paying the stall owner before turning back to his companion.

“That should be the most tedious thing done now, time to get some food I’m starving. Wonder if there are any places that serve around here so I don’t have to cook today. Want to join for that too or have I bored you half to death with berry picking?” Tamariel half laughed as he started looking around for a place that served food.

13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Alright then lets get something to eat I am hungry!" Cobalt said scratching the back of his neck.

Froakie was poked on his back by someone. He turned around to see a big owl like bird.

"Froakie!(Hello!)" Froakie said

14. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Taidana had to admit he was surprised at finding out Tamariel hadn't journeyed before, he appeared more prepared that Taidana was. Snorting at the question, Taidana pointed back towards the Pokémon Centre with his thumb, "There's some good places to eat but I've found the Center itself have some good meals, it was a pleasant surprise." He chuckled, "Besides I don't want to leave Sceptile and Absol alone for too long. Eventually Absol will hunt me down," He revealed fondly, a small smile on his face as he turned in the Center's direction.

"Plus it's free!" He shouted back as he began his journey back to where he was staying, slightly salivating at the thought of food. He had only just released how hungry he was.

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "I heard that most, if not all Pokémon Centers have a cafeteria of sorts within for both Pokémon and humans. They also have spare rooms for trainers as well. Aren't Pokémon Centers so cool?~" Krystal mused, remembering how excited and curious she was when her grandfather showed her a Center for the first time. "In the morning we can meet here before heading out for the next town.", she yawned, picking up her sleeping Buneary. "I'm going to go hit the hay, see ya in the morning.." With a wave, she left her new group to get a room for the night.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "See you," replied Carlos as he headed towards the cafeteria. Looking down towards his Snivy, he smiled at her. "Well, I guess that solves a couple of problems." Grabbing a bit of Pokémon Food, he watched as the snake-like Pokémon finished up her meal.
    It had been quite the long day. Checking up on a flyer in the corner of the room, he read what it had to say. "Festival... Wisteria... This will be quite interesting indeed."
    Just then, his Snivy finished up her food. Returning the container to where it should go, he headed up towards one of the rooms, Pokémon in tow.

17. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Silvia took notes on her poketch as she let the batter simmer, stirring it here and there, "That is amazing work. I would have never thought of jam for a treat." She watched as Cobalt's eyes lit up when Daphne offered him the treat dipped in the spicy jam. He gobbled it up and let out a small trill in delight.

"Emplo!" He patted Daphne's shoulders, a signal to be taken in appreciation for the treat. The co-ordinator snickering at how much Cobalt was fawning over the jam. "Perhaps I will have to make it often if they are such a big hit," Silvia said with a smile.

That was when the timer went off and Silvia pulled out the green poffins with a smile, setting them out to cool for a few minutes as she moved the spicy poffin batter onto a tray and slid it right into the oven. Silvia plucked out a single poffin and bent down, offering the treat to Eira. "Would you like to be the taste tester?" She asked, the cute face of the shiny vulpix warming her heart.

18. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Eira carefully took the offered treat from Silvia before nibbling on it. Then her eyes lit up and the poffin was gone in seconds. The snowy fox cooed loudly before rubbing herself against Silvia's ankles to show her appreciation.

"Seems you have gained yourself a fan," Daphne chuckled as she saw her Vulpix acting like a little cub again. Then she gave a small gasp as she remembered that she actually had to register for the battle competition, and she quickly cleaned up before turning to Silvia.

"I need to borrow Cobalt real quick to register for the battle tournament, we will be right, back, can you watch over Eira, and Lumi if she decides to stay here? Thanks!" Daphne asked, knowing that the time was running. She found herself running to the stand with Cobalt rushing after her, crossing paths with a pair of male trainers. One of them carrying a bag from the berry stand, which made her smile briefly.

After registering and getting her number as well as the location of the field she was supposed to show up at, she and Cobalt made their way back to the Pokémon Center at a more leisurely pace. It was odd to Daphne that Lumi hadn't gone with her, but she guessed that the Lyconroc was just looking out for Eira.

"I am back!" She called out before she stepped into the kitchen. Eira had gone to take a nap against Lumi, probably tired out from the day's events and Lumi was staring at the oven with the poffins.

She knelt next to her Pokémon and smiled as she saw them nice and relaxed. She supposed that it did feel a bit like a vacation, being away from the hustle and bustle from the breeding centers.

"How about we wrap the cooking session up soon and get some real food in our stomachs? It is almost dinner time," The redhead suggested to her new friend.

19. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The Noctowl hooted happily in response as the group had eventually reached the Pokémon Centre.

“I’ll have to get my Pokémon checked out a bit before I get some food. —“ she stopped as she noticed the flyer. “A festival? In Wisteria? Maybe that’s where we can go next!”

As though to echo her sentiments further, Noctis hooted again in glee.

20. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    At the Pokémon Center’s cafeteria Tamariel realized just how hungry he was when he finally sat down to with a berry salad.

“I guess this isn’t so bad.” He looked at Mortis who were lying next to the table patiently for his trainer to finish before he returned his attention back to the food.
    His meal was interrupted when Bruce decided to let himself out of his ball, stretching his short limps before looking around.

“I really wish you would stop doing that, one day you’re gonna do it at a time that could cause problems.” Tamariel signed looking at the totodile that just ignored him and started signaling he was hungry.

“You’re gonna have to wait till I’m done then I’ll feed you both, and no water gun this time.” Tamariel wuick added the last when he saw Bruce looking very displeased with having to wait for his dinner. “You won’t starve to death from waiting an extra 30 minutes.”

Once done Taamriel was wondering where his temporary companion had gone as he returned to his room, he didn’t recall seeing him in the cafeteria. “Well I guess I’ll probably see him again since it sounded like he would be in the battle tournament too.” He thought as he poured food for his pokémon, putting the bowls down Bruce jumped the bowl and immediately started stuffing his face, earning an eye roll from Mortis.

“Well while you two eat I think I’ll prepare for bed, is been a pretty long day.” After digging around in his backpack for a bit he found his toothbrush and disappeared into the bathroom.