1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP A New Adventure: A Trainer RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, May 30, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Once they reached the Pokémon Center, Shadow looked down towards Riolu.
    "Alright, go and pick out something that you want to eat, but remember that I want to sleep tonight, so don't pick anything too sugary ok?"
    Riolu ran to the desk and picked out a couple of berries and ran back to Shadow, who just ordered some soup, and sat down. Shadow's gazed over to a poster.
    "So there is a festival in Wisteria, I guess that the rest of the group will be interested in that, but for me, there are just too many people in festivals, but I guess I'll tag along."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Cobalt quickly entered the centre as he was quite hungry. He ordered a Burger for himseld and some poke-food for Froakie. After getting his food he searched for a seat and luckily found Shadow sitting with his Riolu. He with his plate walked over to Shadow and asked,"Mind if I sit here?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Shadow looked up towards the Froakie's trainer with surprise.
    "Yeah, I don't mind at all," replied Shadow.
    As the trainer sat down Shadow's mind started to race to think up of something to say, but couldn't think of anything.

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As he entered the Pokémon Center Taidana found himself distracted by a passing trainer and the collection of badges on their jacket. A small grin appeared on Taidana's face, "Heh, good to know there will definitely be a challenge in this tournament." He laughed to himself, before taking his surroundings into account again and realising he had lost his companion. "Damn it.. Guess I'll catch up with him again at the tournament." He shrugged, before coming to a realisation.

"Ah crap, I don't have a room." He palmed himself in the face, a groan being muffled in his hand. Noticing the time, Taidana decided to forgo trying to get a room and just ploppd himself onto the couch in the main lobby, allowing himself to drift into slumber from there knowing that Absol and Sceptile would guard him even from within their balls.

5. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "So uh... who else do you have on your team?" Cobalt asked. He really wanted to know what else Pokémon did he had because Riolus were quite rare even in Sinnoh. Maybe he had another rare.

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Charmander, but I'll get him out after Riolu finishes eating. Do you have any other Pokémon besides Froakie?" replied Shadow. He really didn't care but he thought that since Cobalt now knew what Pokémon he had, he might as well ask him the same thing.

7. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Nah! Froakie is my starter!" Cobalt said. Though he wanted to see another rare, a Charmander would be awesome Pokémon as it reaches its last stage and also it has two mega stones to mega evolve.

"So who of these two was your starter?"

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Silvia nodded at them, sending Cobalt off with Daphne. She would have never trusted a stranger with her Pokémon but for some reason, Daphne was so kind and made her feel like her starter was safe. Baking away while the duo was registering, finally as Daphne was getting back, the poffins were finally done. "Yeah, lets wrap it up, the spicy poffins just finished and there is more than enough to go around."

Filling two bags with spicy Poffins, she passed over a spicy bag and a bitter bag, "Here you go, for your Pokémon." Silvia said with a grin. "So what room are you staying in? I am in 118, so just down the hall."

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Charmander and Riolu was a gift from my Father," replied Shadow.
    He looked over to Riolu and noticed that he had finished eating.
    "Riolu, I know that you don't like your Pokéball, but Charmander needs some time to eat too, so return," said Shadow as he pulled out Riolu's Pokéball and pointed it at him.
    The yellow and black Pokémon turned into a red light and went inside the Pokéball. Shadow put the Pokéball on his belt and then released Charmander from his Pokéball.
    "Charmander, go and pick out what you want to eat and come right back, ok?"
    "Charmander!" replied the fire lizard as he ran off.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "That is my room as well," Daphne replied a bit surprised. That was one big coincidence for them to be rooming together.

"Guess we are going to be roomies." She laughed as she packed up her stuff. "Come on, I am starved. Time to grab some food and get some rest. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a big day."

The girls didn't waste much time and after they ate and fed their Pokémon, they retreated to their shared room. Daphne was yawning as they prepared for bed. Lumi and Eira had already curled up at the foot of her bed and she smiled softly as she took in the site. The two had always been close friends and they proved that every moment they spent together. She tenderly ran her hand over the Lycanroc's rough mane and bopped Eira on her nose. The little fox turned a little in her sleep, trying to get away from what every touched her nose.

"It has been a long day, but it was fun. Good night, Silvia." Daphne wished her roommate goodnight before she got into bed, carefully, seeing as she didn't want to wake up her Pokémon.

(Next post of mine will indicate a new day!)

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Tamariel fell over on the bed after he’d finished his evening routine; both the pokémon had already made themselves comfortable. Mortis was lying next to the bed like always while Bruce had made himself at home in the foot of the bed.

“You couldn’t even wait for me this time?” Tamariel jokingly said, even his pokémon thought the day had been long. He slipped under the covers almost falling asleep almost immediately.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Hunched over the edge of his bed, Carlos waited until his Snivy was nearly asleep, then turned off the lights... aside from a single desk lamp. The flight from Unova was a long one, and he had barely been able to expand on his ideas. Well, now he had time, and he wasn’t going to put it to waste. Grabbing his sketchbook, he inspected the rough draft and design, continuing to add details and other bits and tweaks, even considering scrapping the idea. Finally, fingers still clutching the half-worn pencil, drowsiness overtook him and his head slid down beside him a few feet from where the covers ended, his glasses slipping off to land nearby beside a rough drawing and notes.

13. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Silvia laughed at the coincidence, making sure to get a good meal and feed her Pokémon, she headed back to her room. Changing into some comfortable flowy pajamas, the coordinator picked up Cosmo and put him in bed with her before moving to the floor and making a little nest of blankets for Cobalt to hunker down in. She smiled happily, wrapping her arms around Cosmo as he wrapped his ribbons around her. "Good night Daphne, see you in the morning!" Silvia called out in a whisper before she drifted off to sleep

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Daphne had become a morning person by necessity, not choice, but like since she started her training as a breeder, she was up bright and early to start the day.

There were going to be a few matches today for the tournament, and Daphne wanted to scout out the competition a bit before she had to arrive at the field where she had her first battle with Cobalt.

She didn't waste much time trying to spruce herself up and just brushed her hair before throwing it up in a high ponytail before she put in her hair band. Lumi and Eira were waking up as she was finishing up her routine.

"What do you gals think? Should we wake them up or let them sleep a little longer? She asked "her Pokémon. Eira took the decision to wake up Cosmo by jumping silently over to the other bed and spreading her cold aura to the sleeping Eeveelution.

"Guess we will wake them up for breakfast." Daphne laughed nervously as she saw that the icy aura was spreading to the sleeping Silvia.

15. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    While Cobalt was eating his food he asked,"So where are you from?"

Meanwhile Froakie finshed his food and went for a refill after asking his trainer. He towards the pokefood counter to see Shadow's Charmander.

"Heya!" He said to the fire lizard.

16. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Krystal woke up, poking out once dressed and ready to head on. Lola bounced out, looking around. "Come on, I think they serve breakfast..!", the trainer smiled as they headed for the cafeteria. She took a seat, enjoying some waffles with razzberry syurp and whipped cream as her Buneary had sweet poke-food.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I'm from the Kanto region," answered Shadow when he finished his soup.
    "Hey," Cobalt greeted towards Charmander.
    "Char Char," replied Charmander as he returned with a bowl full of pokefood.
    Shadow looked at the time from a clock at the wall behind Cobalt and it said ten o'clock.
    "It looks like we better hurry up and go to bed," stated Shadow.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Slowly descending downwards to the cafeteria with his jacket wrapped closely around him, Carlos grabbed a quick slice of toast, some food for his Snivy, and sat down at a table to continue his work. A few feet away, he noted Krystal with her Buneary eating as well. Whilst he turned back to his designs after a quick "good morning", the Snivy waved to the bunny-like Pokémon.

19. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "Good morning.", she smiled, finishing her plate and putting them away. Lola light waved, holding up the empty bowl for it to be taken away as well.

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Yup! Lets go!" Cobalt said finshing his food. Froakie finished his food as well and hopped on his trainer's shoulder. Cobalt quickly got up and walked to the exit of the cafeteria.