1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A New Dawn and A New Dusk(Pokémon Sun and Moon fanfic)

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Thunder, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    [​IMG]
    "Connor, Connor! Your father's on TV! His band, The Blacks and White are ending their tour here, come, look at your father play! He's rocking that bass guitar!"
    "Mum, shut up, don't talk like you know everything about music!"
    "Now, don't you take that tone with me. Come on now, have your breakfast."
    "Coming, mum!"
    Connor White, son of Oliver White. Oliver White is a big-time guitar player and the leader of the band The Blacks and White. Connor is also a musician but he plays to a very different beat, that beat is the drums. Connor also loves to explore, he wears his black vest and puts a red jacket over himself. He wears jeans and always has his rucksack on his back, he also carries two drumsticks with him. He came down and ate his breakfast, he put on his black trainers, said bye to his mum and then left. Today was the day he started his journey, at first it wasn't about Pokémon, it was about music but little did he know that Pokémon would soon be his life. He went into the grass, a lady in a black coat, with white hair and sunglasses stopped him.
    "it's unsafe, wild Pokémon live in the tall grass!"
    "Now, where have I heard that before?"
    "Sorry but I can't let you go, you may be attacked. If you want to go on any sort of journey or adventure you must have a companion. A Pokémon."
    "A Pokémon? One of those animal kind of things?"
    "Yes, I suppose. Come with me."
    As they walked, Connor asked the lady many questions, the lady only answered one.
    "What's your name? My name is Connor White. Son of Ol-"
    "Oliver White, yes, I like his music. Anyway, my name is Professor Tulip. I study one of the most crucial laws of Pokémon. The Law of Friendship and Love, we already know that a Pokémon can surpass evolution, Mega Evolution, we know there are different types of Mega Evolution, Primal Reversion, my team and I are trying to find another benefit of the friendship and love between people and Pokémon. Not only that, we are searching three new types."
    "Interesting, so are yo-"
    "Here we are, Tulip Laboratories. Just sit and wait here."
    "Okay!"
    Connor waited, he took out his drumsticks and tapped on the metal bit of the bench he was sitting on.
    "Ba dum, ba dum, ba dum. In West Philadelphia born and raised, in the playground where I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin' relaxin' all cool, shootin some b-ball outside the school, when a couple of gu-"
    "Here we are. The three starters."
    Connor quickly stopped and smiled. He stood up and looked at the pokeballs.
    "Why are they in the balls?"
    "It helps contain them and it gives them a place to rest a bit. Anyway, this is Machik. This water one is Dragua and the grass one is Jungrowl. Machik is the Firehawk Pokémon, Dragua is the Aquatic Dragon Pokémon and Jungrowl is the Prehistoric Jungle Pokémon. We also have two extra ones, the Sound Pokémon, Beatboom. It's known as a Sound Pokémon because it makes music when it attacks. The next one is Hoshako, it means radiant light. It is said to have come out of a cosmic or an astral plane, we've dubbed it with a Light Type. No one chooses these because they are scared of it's unknown abilities. I tell you what, take the two extras, Hoshako and Beatboom. Beatboom definitely suits you!"
    Beatboom jumped around, Connor danced with the music. Hoshako, however, was solitary and still it muttered to itself. Connor crouched down and stroked it, it wasn't an animal, it was a small body, made out of pure light, with two black spots as eyes and a big mouth. Beatboom was more of a robot looking thing with speakers on it's enormous hands(which it dragged across the floor because of it's small body).
    "Hi there, Hoshako. I'm Connor, I'll take care of you don't worry, let's see, what to name you? How about Ray?"
    "Hoshako! Hoshako!"
    "Glad you like it, as for you, Beatboom. I'll name you Beatbox."
    "Now, here's a Pokédex, in case you need any info."
    "Okay then, thanks, I'll be off!"
    Connor ran out the doors and straight into the open fields.
    "What's that, something's coming, it's coming from over the-arghh!"

To be continued...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Stop!"
    A man in white clothes jumped in front of Connor, a large mist appeared and two Pokémon appeared.
    "Lunatone, Solrock, stop!"
    The man spoke again, his voice was deep and rough, he looked beaten yet his muscle bulged in front of Connor. As far as Connor could see, two Pokémon, Lunatone and Solrock, were about to attack him, for whatever reason and this man, using a sort of gem or stone, was able to stop them. Lunatone and Solrock fled, the man walked away. Connor was curious, he ran after the man.
    "Who are you, why did you save me?"
    "My name is Edelsteen. I saved you because you were in trouble, is that wrong?"
    "No but, no one ever does that."
    "You need to learn to have faith, young one. Anyway, I suppose you're doing the Gym Challenge?"
    "No, actually, I'm going around the region collecting m-"
    "Pokémon?"
    "No, music, from different cultures, then I'll mash them all together to make my first song."
    "Then, what's with the pokeballs?"
    "My Pokémon, Professor Tulip gave me them to protect me. This is Ray the Hoshako and Beatbox the Beatboom. Come on out, guys!"
    Ray came out and stood still, it looked at Edelsteen, curious about who he was. Beatbox came out and started to dance, flapping his heavy arms about.
    "I have my own Pokémon, why don't we have a battle. It will test your Pokémon's skills. How about it?"
    Connor looked at his Pokémon, they nodded.
    "Okay! Ray, go!"
    "Let's get going, go Mensud!"
    Connor checked his Pokédex to read up on this Pokémon. The Dex spoke.
    "Mensud, The Clay Pokémon. It's rare ability Dissolve allows it to have two forms. It's Statue Form and it's Puddle Form. Mensud's speed is best when in Puddle Form and it's defence is best when in Statue Form. It looks like a solid statue, except for it's eyes which can still move. When in Puddle Form, it looks like an average puddle on the ground, but with a face and two huge arms."
    "Okay then, it's a ground type, I suppose. Let's see, Ray has the moves Pound and Angelic Fist. Go, Ray! ANGELIC FIST!"
    Ray's fist was covered in gold aura, small angel wings could be seen growing on the sides.
    "A light type? Let's block, Mensud. Form Change, Statue Form. Use Great Wall!"
    The statue hopped forward and a wall arose in front of it, Ray jumped at the wall and punched it, the wall broke down but Mensud still managed to avoid the attack.
    "Mensud, Form Change, Puddle Form. Use Mud Shot!"
    Ray took the hit but carried on.
    "Go for another Angelic Fist!"
    "Mensud, use Dig!"
    "Ray, follow the pattern!"
    Ray scanned the area, it jumped four paces backwards and used Angelic Fist on the ground. Mensud jumped out of the ground but the shockwave of Angelic Fist pinned him to the floor.
    "Ray, use Pound!"
    Ray pounded Mensud, Mensud fainted.
    "Nice work but can you beat th s? Go, Gobland!"
    Connor pulled out his Dex yet again.
    "Gobland, The Earth Goblin Pokémon. Gobland are mischievous creatures, they use the mountains on their back and arms to hide themselves from enemies. They also have great night-time vision making these Pokémon extremely adaptable."
    "Ray, come back. Beatbox, go!"
    Beatbox pirouetted out of his Pokéball. He landed on the ground, his blue, robotic eyes enlarging at the sight of Gobland.
    "Your moves are... Tackle and Rap Out. Okay, use Rap Out!"
    Beatbox ran towards Gobland, it dragged his heavy hands and then jumped and swung them over Gobland's head. Gobland was wrapped up and couldn't see anything, Beatbox then did a backflip, his arms going over his head and then landing(roughly) on the ground.
    "Gobland, use Mudslide!"
    Gobland got out his mountainous parts, then he put his arms behind his back and took chunks out of it, amazingly, the mountain restored itself and then vanished back into Gobland's back. Gobland threw the chunks of mountain, along with muds and stone, at Beatbox.
    "Dodge it, Beatb- Oh no!"
    The attack hit it and Beatbox was on low HP.
    "Quickly, use another Rap Out!"
    "Gobland, dodge it and use Rock Throw!"
    Gobland jumped away, just before Beatbox could get him. He jumped over Beatbox and then used Rock Throw at his back.
    "BEATBOX!"
    Beatbox fainted.
    "C'mon Ray! Avenge him!"
    Gobland, although fast, was not as fast as Ray. They chased and evaded each other until Gobland made a mistake, he slipped.
    "Gobland, no!"
    "Ray, now's your chance. Angelic Fist!"
    Ray powered up his move, this time, his fist enlarged, about the size of a human's head, he pulled his fist back and then let it go, flinging it and himself at Gobland.
    "No, Gobland!"
    "Yeah, woohoo!"
    "Good work, here's 1,000 Pokedollars for your victory!"
    "Really? Thanks!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.