1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A new journey begins (TalaxChoco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Serena turned to look at the voice. "Im here to compete in the grand festival and to win this time of course" she smiled as her eyes burned fire. "Ah yes ans this is Espeon"
    The espeon finally was glad to be introduced walking forward in elegance and arrogance to show some that shr was bettee than the rest

Serena sighed at it receiving her Pokédex back from bjrch she bowed down to thank him
    Birch turned back to Emily. "I gave yours already right??:

(No worrie.s hope ya had a nice time)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "I'm Emily, and this is my starter, Torchic! Funny, I was thinking of participating in Contests as well..." she mused.
    The smaller, chick Pokémon hopped up to the Espeon, cheeping happily.
    "Yes, thank you very much for that!" she replied to Professor Birch with a quick nod.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Tthan I wish you both gooe luck on your journey" Birch said.
    Serena nodded at both and exit the building. "Its getting dark soon. We need a place to sleep" she said

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "How about the nearby Center?" she suggested. "They're relatively safe, and it's where most Trainers go, too."
    Torchic simply hopped about, but after a quick gesture from Emily, he returned back to her.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Serena looked at her didny noticed Emliy had followed her.
    "Sure. We can eat and rest up there. There isnt one here. Next town I guess" espeon yawned stretching herself. "Seems we all neer a rest. " serena smiled

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "That's a problem..." she groaned. "No Center around here? Well then... I wonder if Professor Birch would allow us to stay? Or... unless you have any camping equipment, we'll have to turn back or rush to a nearby city."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Serena chuckled. "I rather spend it not outside today. Been long enough" stretching herself. "We truly want a nice bed right Espeon"

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "True... Maybe we could check at the Professor's? Or we could head back to Petalburg - I know my way home, even at night - especially with Torchic," Emily suggested.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I am fine with either option. And if any mean Pokémon attack you cwn count on me" serena said proud. Espeon shook her head. "You mean count on me" she thought (Espeon thought)

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Thanks! I guess let's head back to Petalburg for now. Torchic, light up the way!" With a small spark, the area was dimly lit with the glow from Torchic's flame. Slowly walking ahead, Emily and her chicken Pokémon pointed out the route back to Petalburg. "It's not too far - just over there. Let's go!"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Ah yes. We came from that direction" serena nodded. "So why do you want to be co ordinator?" She asked the new trainer

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Oh, yes," Emily replied. "Well, I've been meaning to start my journey for a while, but never got around to it. My brother first told me about Co-ordinating, and I've always been enthralled by how they always manage to make any combination work. I considered become a Trainer, too, but he's already taken that position, and sibling rivalries don't work very well in this family."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Sounds nife. Have you ever done battles?? With combinatiom moves" she smiled at Emily
    Espeon did hop she wouldnt be used as a show object

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Well, I've tried one or two. However, with just my Torchic here, I can't really pull of combinations that well, so I'm hoping to get my second Pokémon soon and begin planning my routines!" she replied, Torchic bouncing up and down with her.
    Just then, a small, white-and-red house began to come into view. "The center's dead ahead."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Actually. Can I borrow torchic? Also what it move set?" As Serena jumped up and down and followed the lights. "I remember I had the same with my first Pokémon squirtle"

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Oh, you used to have a Squirtle? They're really awesome Pokémon! Torchic here is still at a very low level - only four levels up from when I first got him, at 9 - but he already knows Growl, Scratch, and Ember. I'm planning to train up until he knows Sand-Attack before participating in my first Contest," she replied, rubbing the back of her neck.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Serena nodded. "Yes he was my starter in Kanto. " she smiled thinking about him.
    But than turned to emily. "Alright torchic lets show your friend something nice
    "Okay Torchic use ember" as the torchic firs was confused it did what it said. And shot out some ember sparkles. "Now do scratch" serena called out. As the torchic shattered the ember as the sparkles burst out. Torchic looked proud walkin back to Emily

"And that is how you do it" she grinned

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "That's amazing!" Emily smiled. "I thought of doing that once, but shook it off as being a bit weak. Now I see what he can do!" Leaning down, she petted Torchic on his head.
    "So you've been all the way to Kanto, huh? What's it like there? And is it where your Espeon there came from?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Serena shook her head. "Espeon is from my mom shw got it as an eevee when my dad came home." She blushed lightly. "She evolved when my parents went on honeymoon in jotho"3
    "As of ive been there. Than yes, i am from Saffron city. The grand festival was just introduced there and I decided to compete. Howecer I didnt even come close to the finals" serena sighed sadly. "So I re tried in Johto , there I lost in the quarter finale" tryinf to smile a little. "After 2 loses I decided a fresh start in Hoenn , leaving everyone behind and and only continue with Espeon." Espeon rolled her eyes as she sat down.

"That is jist my story" giggling a little

ChocoChicken likes this.
  20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Aww, that's sweet!" she laughed as they headed into the Center. "So you came from Kanto to try your hand at co-ordinating once again? With only one Pokémon? That's a good plan - your Pokémon is probably quite experienced. Well, good luck to you - and Espeon, too - but I won't back down!"
    Torchic waddled up to Espeon, chirping once again. (Hey! Nice to meet you!)

Pirate Captain likes this.