1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A new journey begins (TalaxChoco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Sounds good. I still have some pokeballs with me" serena smiled. As she followed Emily

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Dashing out into the streets of her hometown, Emily waved back to her brother as she ran off towards the Petalburg Woods once again. Torchic hopped along beside her, chirping.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Oi wait up" as Serena run behind her. She also waved yo the same person who was confused now into the woods.
    Espeon was already ahead of Serena and clos3 to emily

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "From this point, we just go north," Emily explained. "I've been on Route 104 once. After that, I'm pretty much lost, and we will have to consult the map. Be on the lookout for-what was that?!" She didn't have the chance to complete her sentence, as a wild Poochyena interrupted by jumping right past them.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Whoa was is that" as Serena eagerly grabbed her dex. As dexter described him she was ready. "Espeon ready to get a new friend." Espeon only yawned. Serena sighed and just threw randomly pokeballs which it all escaped. "Espepn come on help me plz. " she begged. The espeon shook her head at the begging but did went for an attack.

Tje pochyena only level 5 just got defeated and Serena caughr it

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Nice job!" cheered Emily. "Your first Pokémon caught in Hoenn! Torchic, we gotta catch up, too!"
    Torchic cocked his head - was that a new acquaintance? Still, he had to keep up with his Trainer, who had just been challenged by a nearby Bug Catcher. Hopping into battle, Torchic used his Ember to fell Wurmple after Wurmple.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Serena turne dto see the battle. "Will you catch it??" She asked excited. As serena put her ball on her belt

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "I don't think I'll be able to, seeing as Torchic has a type advantage that appears to take the lowest ones out in one hit.... At least he could use the experience, though," replied Emily. Torchic finally defeated the last of the Bug Catcher's Pokémon, and hopped back to his Trainer happily.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Great job both of you" serena said happy. "Ah yes that is true" qs she continuee to walk through the forest

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    As Serena continued walking, Emily ran up to her. "Just ahead should be Route 104. There are several places to find Berries there, and nearby Trainers are willing to give some out as well."

(I'll be gone for a long time after this post. Will return on the 27th/28th, and then after that return on the 15th. Sorry!)

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Sounds good. Umm" serena took out her guide. "Isnt here somewhere a poffin house" looking around. Espeon shool her head. "Really Serena we are in the middle of the wooda" the Pokémon thought

(Alrighti have fun. If ir is fun. Just reply whenever ya can again ;) )

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "A Poffin house?" replied Emily, questioningly. "I think there's one up ahead on Route 104... or I'm mistaken. Probably the second." Just then, the group neared the edge of the woods. The sky slowly came into sight. And Torchic fired an Ember - they had got into battle with a nearby Wingull.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Serena nodded. "Yes I heard they taste great" as sh3 thought for a moment. "For Pokémon" while cheerkng for torchic

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    “Nearly there!” With a flash of light, Emily threw her last Pokéball at the seagull. Clutching her fists tight, she focused on the little ball as it rolled about. “Come on, come on....”

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Go go." Serena cheered on. Espeon looked also curious if it would work

Btq weelcome back)

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    A little beep sounded from the ball. Torchic hopped over and pecked at it curiously. A stray peck landed on the button, and Wingull flew out. Seconds later, the two bird Pokémon began to squabble.
    “Return!” yelled Emily, a bit frazzled. “Good news is, I caught it. Bad news... I think that in itself is easy enough to see.”
    Even when in their Pokéballs, the two orbs continued to quiver ever so slightly, almost as if they were trying to continue their argument.

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    A little beep sounded from the ball. Torchic hopped over and pecked at it curiously. A stray peck landed on the button, and Wingull flew out. Seconds later, the two bird Pokémon began to squabble.
    “Return!” yelled Emily, a bit frazzled. “Good news is, I caught it. Bad news... I think that in itself is easy enough to see.”
    Even when in their Pokéballs, the two orbs continued to quiver ever so slightly, almost as if they were trying to continue their argument.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Serena blinked. ''And here I thought I've seen everything.'' As she checked her new poochyena. ''Guess we nneed to stock up some balls also''

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    “Yep. We should stop by the Center in Rustboro, too, added Emily. “If this keeps up, both my Pokémon are going to faint from their little fights and such.” Sighing, she turned back to the Devon Corp’s hometown and continued walking.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Hehe luckily I have still mine" Serena said as she pet it Espeon head. "If she want to co operate"