1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A new wild writer has appeared! AMA!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Zoroarrkk, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Zoroarrkk

Zoroarrkk Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.7
    Hey there, my name is Liam, but I go by the alias of Zoroarrkk. I am new here and I write Fan fictions, as well as do Youtube videos and roleplay. And of course, I am a Pokémon fanatic! Feel free to ask me questions about anything (within a level of reason). From stuff like what's my favourite colour (Red), to what do I write about (Loads of things) and of course, anything Pokémon related!

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What are you going to make your avatar?

Whats your fav mythical animal?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Zoroarrkk

Zoroarrkk Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.7
    @[member="Cadbberry"] Not sure for my avatar. Probably either my Youtube logo or a picture I use of a werewolf zoroark (although it is not owned by me or commisioned, but I have everywhere I use it that if the owner wants me to remove they can contact me. I wish I was good at art or had the money for commisions ;( )

Favourite mythical creature, as you might have gathered from the previous answer is a Werewolf. I have loved them for a few years now, as well as Wolves being my favourite animal (I actually sponsor one). Demons and Minotaurs come as runners up though, even though I am an atheist.

Cadbberry likes this.