1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Newb's Awkward Introduction

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by lakeofrage, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakeofrage

lakeofrage Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    ...Hi. *waves awkwardly*
    I just posted in the Newbie thread, and here I am again. Because... because I DON'T KNOW OKAY.
    *sweats*
    Uh... so I write things. If I post stuff, it's probably gonna be fanfiction. That, or me arguing about writing. I do draw, although not particularly well, so that's a possibility for posting as well.
    Um... something interesting to say... *clears throat* ...Well, I happen to be a rabid shipper.
    ...I dunno if you can tell, but new people intimidate me, so that's why this is gonna seem really awkward.
    Also I am a massive nerd.
    ...Anyone wanna talk about random stuff? I'm usually not this awkward I swear.
    ...I'm out of things to say...
    ...BRAVELY FLEE! *turns and runs into distance*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Welcome to LV! Enjoy your stay!
    Also don't worry about being awkward, as long as your having fun and enjoying your time here, you'll be fine :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Nice abscond.

Don't feel too awkward though, everyone here is really nice and friendly. Though I can understand, I was the same way when I first joined too. :D
    If you like writing, you should check out our Literature Library!

I hope to see you around, and feel free to ask any questions you have!

4. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Welcome to the site @[member="lakeofrage"] I think you'll find this community is the right place for you! Considering you said you write a lot, you should take a look at this page and this one.
    There's no reason to be awkward either, just be yourself, we're all kind and we won't be judgemental. Just make sure to look at the rules to keep yourself on track!
    Welcome to LV and I hope you enjoy it.

5. lakeofrage

lakeofrage Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you, all three of you. Also THERE'S A PLACE TO POST FANFICS?! *heavy breathing*
    ...yeah I'm gonna go do that now.

6. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Yo awkward newb >_> Welcome to the forums, you don't have to worry about fitting in or anything here because everyone's pretty friendly, just hang around for a bit and post a few things. The others have already linked some cool places you might want to check out. There's a also a few contests going on so that could be fun if you're into graphical art, coming up with song lyrics or spriting. Enjoy your time around here :3

7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Lake of Rage? You came to the wrong neighborhood lake, friend.

Nah, we're glad to have you around! The Literature Library subforum is always bustling (I've got a new project I'm posting there today or tomorrow after some more-more-more proofreading), and the roleplay forum too if that's your cup of tea!

I look forward to seeing your wordsmithing. And if you think you're awkward, you should see Zero Sifr. *shudder*. That guy is one weird fellow.

Welcome to LV!

8. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Awkward people are sometimes the best people.

Welcome the lake! I'm looking forward to seeing you around. :)

9. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Welcome to the community!

I'm sure you'll find our members to be extremely welcoming and kind--not just the ones that posted here!

Hopefully we'll all get to see your works of literature and fanfiction all the time :)

10. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hello there @[member="lakeofrage"], and welcome to LV!
    I see that you're into fanfiction- so feel free to post your fanfic anytime! As we get writers block sometimes- or all the time, there's always the Author's toolbox to look at when in that mood!~
    I hope we can become good friends in the near future! See ya around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.