1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Newcomer Named MrProxyPoint Joins The Forums!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MrProxyPoint, Sep 28, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrProxyPoint

MrProxyPoint Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello everyone of the LakeValor Forums! I'm MrProxyPoint and my favorite Pokémon is Flygon! My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Emerald on the Gameboy. Ever since, I have been playing every one of them, including some hacks. I also have a Youtube channel were I upload at least twice a week! A link to that will be below. My favorite region is Hoenn because of the amazing Pokémon that were created in it (Including Flygon of course). My knowledge of Pokémon is ok. But up in X and Y, I am not familiar with Pokémon in X/Y and also Fairy types are still new to me even though I have the game. So I'm more of a fan of the games before X/Y but it is a great game even so. I also love the fact that they have a card game (which I have a few decks of). I'm looking forward to the new Pokémon games Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire mainly because it is a remake of my favorite region!

Thats about it! its great to meet many new people! I think this community is going to be a great one because of the people and the general discussion! This is it for now, see you guys later and fly on!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My Youtube :D : https://www.youtube.com/user/MrProxyPoint/featured

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcone to Lake Valor, I really like Flygon as well :D

Anyway if you have any questions, be sure to contact me or one of the other mentors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Hey there mate, welcome to Lake Valor! We have much to offer here! Please help us in our quest to get 100k posts!

4. MyApolloProject

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Congratulations on your adventure starting at Lake Valor so far the community has been amazing everyone's really kind to one another, so hopefully a little flygon like you can make his way around the forum with ease goodluck with everything possible! ;D

5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there! Hoenn represent! Flygon is pretty awesome, it was my favorite Dragon before I saw Garchomp. I still love it. <3

Welcome to the forums though! I hope you like it here and I hope yo see you around! Any questions, just ask me or another mentor. c:

6. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Hey welcome to Lv forums my name is areli and you can call me Lone or Loneli if you need any help just call a mentor and they can help you welcome to lake valor ouo

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm glad you love Gen 3! I love it too! I hope you enjoy the site since everyone's pretty friendly! I hope to see you around! If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact a mentor, staff, or active member!

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hello! Hehehe... you are now a member of our secret army, the inscrutable Team LV, headed by our beloved admin leaders, the Swords of Justice! Together, we will rule the world! Hehehehe...

Totally did not just rip off PRSoA just now...

Haters gonna hate. :P

9. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Welcome to LV! You came at sort of a hectic time, so don't be afraid! I'm sure you'll have a great time!

10. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you like it around here, and Gen 3 is amazing. The OR/AS hype is real, I can't wait for it to come out. :D

The site is currently having a sort of post-a-thon, so please don't feel discouraged! We usually have a feature called the shoutbox on the main page where we can all talk, but for about an hour that's down to encourage posting more. I'd recommend getting in on the conversations here, we all would love to hear more from you!

I'll see you around the forum! :)

11. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    hey welcome to the forum bud :) and also Pokémon Emerald was my first Pokémon game also . and is also my favourite region can't wait for the remakes bud haha

12. MrProxyPoint

MrProxyPoint Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you so much! I will be sure to come to your first if I have any questions and it feels great to be here! I hope I will see you soon!

Thanks for the amazing welcome Bud! I'm so happy to someone else that appreciates Hoenn just like me! I hop that we can become friends in the near future! Take Care Bud!

Thank you for this perfect and amazing welcome to Lake Valor! So far this is my favorite Pokémon fourm and it is great to have people like you giving me a friendly welcome! :D Generation 3 was amazing and will be with this hype for OR/AS! Thank you so much for telling me about the shoutbox and it means a lot for you wanting me to be more involved with this great community!

I'll see you soon!

I feel with people like you encouraging me, I will have a great time! Thank you!

I'm glad you love Gen 3 just like me! Everyone welcoming me makes me feel more controllable here and I would love to see you around! This forum is confusing at first, so if I need any help I will for sure go see them! Thanks

Hey Loneli! Thank you for the welcome! I've been hearing about these so called "Mentors" and I would to know who they really are! Do you care to tell me?

shinygiratinaz and Kizojin like this.
  13. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    you too man haha im sure we can be friends in the near future. stay active in the fourm so we can use the shout at some point. the community is full of frendly and cool people so you will fit in this site really easilly bro haha

14. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Pariah is one of them ouo

15. MrProxyPoint

MrProxyPoint Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hoenn and Flygon are pretty great great! <3 Garchomp is also a pretty great Dragon type! Thank you for the welcome! I would be happy to ask you any questions I have! I'll hope to see you soon!

Hi mate! Another great welcome! I am still new to the forums so I would love to see what it offers! I will definitely help on the quest to get 100k posts! See you on the other side!

Thank you! I am a little Flygon when it comes to the forums. I am very new and I will try to make it around with ease! I have been receiving everyone's kind to one another even the people on this post! I'll see you around Apollo

Bloom Edit: Please don't triple post. You can use the multiquote button to respond to multiple posts in one reply.

16. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hey and welcome to LV, hope you'll enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or one of the other mentors if you have any questions.

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi there! Welcome in to Lake Valor. Be sure to be careful about multi-posting, we've seen you do this a fair amount so please keep it on the low! If you need anything else, don't be afraid to drop me a private message!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.