1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A of a Tale

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by TheSadUmbreon, Aug 23, 2017.

?

Do you like my ocs for this?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    The sound of two individual voices reached Chronos' ear. Standing up, he began to make his way towards the voices.

"Hello! is anyone there?" He called out, hoping to get at least one of the voices attention.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    "Yes, me and two others do you happen to see an umbreon" I say "with red rings and pupils and blue eyes"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    A sense of relief washes over Dani at the confirmation that she isn't alone, "Can't say I have." she says, "The last thing I remember seeing was a Pokémon centre before some goons in uniform knocked me out."

4. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    "SIS?" I yell

5. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    "She's most likely not in here with us. If she was, we would be able to see her glowing rings." Chronos stated. "I think it would be in our best interest to get out of here. Maybe we'll be able to find her once we get out."

(the reason I took so long to reply, was because I had no idea how to reply to your previous post. I was actually waiting for someone else to post, but she never did, so instead I wrote this. This was the best I could do for a reply.)

6. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    "my name's Lunar Flame, Daughter of Entai and honorary sister of Darkrai." I say "You're names are, I'd like to know who I'll be finding my sister with and then escaping?"
    "my name's Solar Eon." Solar says

#26 Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  7. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    "Calm down, all I'm saying is that if your umbreon was here we would be able to see her since her rings would glow in the dark. I'm not saying we should leave her or anything, all I'm saying is that we should get out of this cage. Only then will we be able to look for your umbreon." Chronos said, trying to calm Lunar down. "My name is chronos by the way, and for your information, you're not the only one who lost someone important to you."

8. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    "Sorry! We'll make sure to find them too. It's just, my family," I say "is pretty famous for siblings, and we are protective of family"

#28 Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    (The internet was down over here, sorry!)

"Yeah, I don't blame you for being protective." Dani says, "If my dad knew that some weirdos kidnapped me and took my Pokémon..." she could easily picture the wrath Yveltal would bring down upon her captors. "I'm Dani, by the way."

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    (It's alright, no one can really blame you for that.)

"Anyways, I believe we should find a door, or some sort of light. It's too dark in here and I can't see a thing." Chronos stated.

11. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    I walk forwards trying to find a way

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Dani strains her eyes, searching for a switch. She can make out the faint outline of a door, "Maybe that's where the light is." she says aloud. She tries to reach for it, but her cage is too far away for her to touch it.

13. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    I hear something "look above us I think there an ac vent"

14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Looking up, Chronos mannaged to see the air vent. There was one problem though, it was to high to reach on his own.

"Damn, it's to high!" He exclaimed. "Solar, do you think you can boost me up there?"

15. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    Solar says "sure but everyone gather around Chronos" Solar then makes sure we are all near The boost Chronos up

16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Getting in the wents was the easy part. Getting past it... not so much. It was a tight fit, but Chronos made due. Once he made it through the vents, he made his way to what looked like a light switch and flicked it on. Immediately, the room began to bright up. Light made it's way to Chronos' eyes, momentarily blinding him since they were used to the darkness.

17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Dani winces, and her eyes have to adjust all over again. She looks over at the other three teenagers, "I'm not the only person wondering why all of this is happening, am I?' she asks, trying to think up some kind of connection they may share. "I mean, it seems a little random that we're being targeted, I don't think I know any of you..." she frowns, "This may sound like a weird question, but do any of you have a connection to a legendary Pokémon?"

18. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Chronos was surprised by Dani's question. How would she know anything about his connections with his father? That is, unless she has her own connections to some other legendary, or wants to take his father away. One way or another, he decided to play things a little safe.

"If you're talking about knowing where a legendary might be staying, than yeah, I guess I do have some connections. Why do you ask though?"

19. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    Solar says "yeah"
    "Me too" I say

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Well, I was thinking the only reason anybody might want to kidnap me is because I may or may not know a particular legendary." Dani admits, unsure how much she wants to admit to the others at the moment, "I just guessed that they may have wanted us all for the same reason."