1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A of a Tale

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by TheSadUmbreon, Aug 23, 2017.

?

Do you like my ocs for this?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    "no way, I'm Entai's kid and honorary sister of Darkrai" I say "you're the Kids of?"
    "latios and latias" Solar says

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Yveltal, the lord of darkness and death." Dani chirps cheerfully, "A really swell guy, mind you. And a great chef."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Chronos just stared at the three. He was genuinely surprised for two reasons. The first reason, was because they just admitted who their parents were to a complete stranger, not caring for possible consiquenses. The second reason, was cause he just realised that he wasn't the only kid who had a legendary for a parent.

Analyzing what Dani said. It now started to make sence to why they were taken. Maybe it was because they were the children of legendarys. Assuming this much, Chronos decided to admit his relationship with his father.

"My father's Dialga, lord of time." He admitted to the three. "I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I don't think you should be telling strangers who your parents are, Lunar. It's very dangerous and it could get you it trouble."

4. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    I hop cheerfully and say "I like darkness"
    "Cool." Solar says "and air vent remember?"

#44 Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Escape does sound a little easier now that we can see what we're doing." Dani notes. Though in her mind, she reflects on what Chronos said. She hadn't really thought too much about what she should or shouldn't share with others. Perhaps it was because she wasn't used to interactions with other humans before, or maybe she always assumed that nobody would have believed her if she did make it known.

She turns her head to the air vent Solar mentioned. The idea of crawling through a tiny metal space made her shudder, but the thought of staying in this room filled with cages filled her with even more dread, "Is climbing through that thing really the best idea we have to get out of here?" she asks aloud.

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Not really, now that we can see, it'll be a lot easier to find an exit to that cage." Chronos answered. "Plus, it'll be dificult for everyone to get out through the vent, since everyone needs to get boosted to get out. In other words, the last person wont be able to get out."

After answering the question Dani asked, Chronos decided to look around for other possible exits. After looking for a while he mannaged to find the door to the cage. Walking up to it, he realised that there were chains on the door, preventing the door from opening.

"Umm does anyone happen to know how to break chains. They seemed to have locked the door with chains."

7. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    "Um.... Dragon moves work?" Solar asked think on his legend form

8. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    ((Would it be okay if I joined? I might be a bit busy for a little, but I'm pretty sure I'd have enough time to get in some posts in a fairly decent time. I've already got a form ready to go, and I'm only asking because I'm not sure if it would be too late for me to join in at this point in the RP.))

9. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    Sorry no and we are using this form

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    "Do you have room to use an attack in here?" Dani questions. She hasn't witnessed any dragon-type attacks in her life and is uncertain about their power levels.

#50 Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  11. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    "yeah I'm still smaller than full a grown Latios and mom or dad could fit in here and attack" Solar says "but still back up"
    I back up

#51 Feb 18, 2018
  12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Dani presses herself into the corner of the cage, still mildly concerned how Solar intends on breaking out and wondering what he means by being smaller than a latios. "Alright, go ahead, I suppose."

#52 Feb 18, 2018
  13. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    (Mandriel, I though your character didn't know about the legendary forms? Please correct me of I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, you said that your character doesn't know about the legendary forms yet. As for when you said this, it was posted on our PM. Both of our characters weren't supposed to know about our legendary forms. I'm sorry if I'm sounding a bit rude or mean, but theese are just things that I'm remembering. Your free to change your characters opinions since she's yours.)

Not understanding what the other three were talking about, Chronos decided that the best option was to back away from the cage.

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    (You are absolutely right, thanks for telling me that! I hadn't read our conversation in a while and had completely forgotten. I've changed the previous posts to omit her mentioning or thinking of legendary forms.)

Dani braces herself for what is to come.

15. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    Solar transforms into his golden Latios form and uses his Dragon Pulse on the lock

16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Chronos just stared at Solar in amazement. Since when was he able to turn into a latios. If he didn't knew any better, he would've guessed that Solar was kidnapped for that reason alone.

"Did... you just... turn into a latios?"

17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Dani is so stunned, she doesn't even notice the metal shrapnel flying everywhere, "Woah... Awesome." she frowns and looks at him, mirroring Chronos's expression, "Are you some kind of shiny latios?"

18. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    "no that's mom's cousin i'm a child" Solar says "you should be able to do this too if what mom and dad said is true"

"and I look more like a shiny Latias" Solar said embarrassed "if I wasn't two tones of gold I would be mistaken for her"

"pretty, Wait... Sol-Sol?" I say seeing his charm and taking out mine from behind my shirt. they glow and I just smile

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Chronos was still curious about how Solar turned into a latios, but he decided that he would ask about it later.

"Umm... you might want to turn back, the door is currently to small for you to fit through it right now." Chronos stated.

20. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    He turns back