1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A return?

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by NIC, Oct 16, 2022.

1. NIC

NIC Rarer than a shiny

Wonny
    (Oshawott)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽541.6
    Poké Doll ★★
    Hi there! I haven't been here in a long while so I figured maybe a new post was needed to clear things up. My name's Nic, I joined LV in 2018, and honestly I don't think I've been on here since about 2019 which is crazy. I wasn't the most active user then and I probably won't be that active now either, since life can be busy sometimes. But..yeah! It's nice to be back.

Things I've been doing since I was last on LV:
    • I've started going to university! I'm studying a double degree, a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Criminology, majoring in Forensic Biology and Criminal Behaviour
    • I stream on twitch! I'm not there as often as I used to be because of my studies, but I try to stream when I can. I play a few multiplayer games with pals, and just whatever comfy games I enjoy (i.e Stardew, Slime Rancher ect). Feel free to come say hi sometime! twitch.tv/nic_wonton
    • I still very much enjoy Pokémon, and have recently picked up playing Pokémon Go again! I'd love to have more friends on the game, and always have gifts to exchange, so feel free to ask for my trainer code!
    Uhhhh that's it! Again I probably won't be around that often, probably just snatching up some mons when I'm bored. But it's nice to come back and see what's new!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Heya! Welcome back to the site, all that matters is that you said hello. We don’t force anyone to be active so don’t worry bout vanishing.

We’re currently doing a Halloween event, so people’s names will look weird for a while. For instance, Im LassusVulpes.

if you ever need to know someone’s name to see if you remember them don’t be afraid to ask!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken likes this.
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Welcome back to the lake, it's always nice to see a returning face! How active you decide to be is up to you, but know that we're glad to have you no matter what.

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome back. I'm not at all an active user here either, but hope to see you around

5. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    A bit of a slow reply from me but it's good seeing you!